rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming "traditional" ethnic girls in the west as a black man

So the girls that that are very tradition/family oriented and are maybe a bit controlled by their parents. Also a lot of the time these will be ethnic girls from places like india, the middle east etc.

These girls often look good because they don't slut around and they might be expected to stay thin/look good in their culture.

So what is the best way to game these girls? Also what is the best way for a black male to game these girls? Would the girls be comfortable with you around their family or would they even be dtf?

Women especially white women love BBC. Not sure how this is even a post or a question. RSD has two black instructors finally. A lot of white women I know love BBC, have been curious, and the more their parents are raicst, the more bbc they want to get. It is actually funny but, there was a group of hood rats I knew in high school. They were all about BBC and getting gang banged. Said white women are present day single mothers and heffers att hat. Haggard.

[Image: 30kq35h.png]

They all married white men lol

Cucks!

TS, you got no excuses man. Go get babes!

Give their dad seven goats and you're good to go.

Quote: (12-07-2017 02:18 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Give their dad seven goats and you're good to go.

Heh, sometimes you're dealing with Indian American Princesses or Jewish American Princesses that are accustomed to Benzes, Bimmers & lavish diamond rings. Los Angeles has Persians & Armenians, Detroit has Chaldeans, Assyrians in Chicago & southern California. List goes on & on, but a few goats ain't gonna cut it from these broads that are expecting Range Rovers heheh.

I wouldn’t bother. The girl from the Middle East or Asia may like you but odds are at least one of her family will see you as “not good enough” and its Russian roulette whether or not the two you get honor killed.

My man rolls up to the Gulf or Karachi to see Zahra’s family in first class and comes back in the damn cargo.

I too find Arab women very attractive but it really,really isn’t worth it. Just beat off to Mia khalifa or something and save yourself the drama.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Quote: (12-10-2017 03:32 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I wouldn’t bother.
I too find Arab women very attractive but it really,really isn’t worth it.

/thread.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (12-10-2017 03:32 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I wouldn’t bother. The girl from the Middle East or Asia may like you but odds are at least one of her family will see you as “not good enough” and its Russian roulette whether or not the two you get honor killed.

My man rolls up to the Gulf or Karachi to see Zahra’s family in first class and comes back in the damn cargo.

I too find Arab women very attractive but it really,really isn’t worth it. Just beat off to Mia khalifa or something and save yourself the drama.

Hahah, Mr. Optimist right here.... I think the situation varies chick to chick OP.