rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scenarios of knocking up a girl with condom

Condoms are allegedly only 82% efficient (and 98% with perfect use). That doesn't make much sense to me (cannot be roughly the same failure rate as pulling out).
Searching around I found a large number of threads where women claim to have conceived after sex with condom ("condom babies"). However not much turned out when searching for reasons what can go wrong.

What are the possible scenarios? I can't think of many, except:

- condom breaks, obviously - but that's something easy to spot on time
- slips off
- spermjacking
- having some sperm leftover on fingers when putting it for 2nd round

What else? Can we make a list? I might be too paranoid, but 82% doesn't make sense. Even 98% is because I don't see many things that can go wrong during perfect use.

Protip. Condoms are not like underwear. You can't turn them inside out and use them a second time.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Shit happens. If you can't deal with a little risk, then don't fuck.

Don't believe the hype. Go raw dog and learn to pull out effectively.

You're reading way into this and you're way too paranoid.

If you're really that sketched out, wear a condom properly, bang, pull out, immediately flush the condom, and take a piss to clear your urethra.

Only time I throw on a dong bag is if I'm fucking a pro. Otherwise it's pull out 24/7. Work on your pullout game. My completely unscientific analysis is that strong nut control and pullout game is 99.9% effective.

[Image: Uw5sFyh.png]

Quote: (12-06-2017 07:21 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

You're reading way into this and you're way too paranoid.

If you're really that sketched out, wear a condom properly, bang, pull out, immediately flush the condom, and take a piss to clear your urethra.

Ah college memories.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Yeah, get used to pulling out when you wear a condom.
You'll have piece of mind when you see your sperm inside the condom and not on or inside her.
Hot sauce and/or flush it down the toilet.

A few years ago i banged a girl i met on pof. I pulled out while i was wearing a condom. I watched my load shoot into the condom.
About 3 weeks later the girl calls me up saying i got her pregnant.
I just burst out laughing and hung up. Then she sent so many texts my phone battery died and was incredibility when i turned it back on. Around 300 texts.

Raw dog, pull out properly and plan B as back up. If you get a chick pregnant with that, it ain't your baby.

I had a girl fuck me up early this year by "pranking me" with the news that she was pregnant.

She wasn't.

I punished her for lying to me, but when I was fucking her a few months down the road, the condom broke and she refused to get a Plan-B on her own. Bitch also "couldn't remember" the last time she had her period. Fortunately, she wanted to see me again the next night, so I had a pill waiting for her when she arrived and got her to take it within a 24 hour window.

Fucked me up pretty bad, because this was not a chick I wanted involved in raising my offspring. I haven't fucked since, with or without a condom.

Statistics aside, someone always get screwed and it's the kid that always suffers most in these scenarios.

Being a player long-term is not for the faint hearted.

I'm the King of Beijing!

There's always a risk. But to have a clearer mind, you should increase your income and go for hotter women.

Got so used to breaking condoms, I got a vas. Ironically I then finally found a brand that worked perfectly every time w/o breakage. Frankly if you’re a raw dogger chicks dig a guy with a vas (once they find out). I usually dont tell them I’m snipped either. Eventually they find out. More than once my vas scars have gotten me access to vagvana raw...

If I wouldn’t bang raw I simply won’t bang now.

Women top form SMV (sexual market value) are mucking birth control. Don't want children + femi-Nazi jargon + lack of free thinking +++
doesn't need a man until, WHOOPS, now you do (WAR, plague, VIRAL OUTBREAK, other etc). Suddenly, one comes the damsel in distress shtick and CUCKS be out in full force! CAPTAIN FUCKING SAVE A HOE/White Knight-dumb!

The 'accidentally on purpose preggers' scenarios follows when women 1) hit the wall and or 2) nearly hit the wall, as in, THE MILKS GONE BAD, SMV has CRATERED, PLAYERs/PLAYBOYS/PUAS/ALPHAS stop calling.

This is why late 20s/early 30s is bad news even if you are on a dry spell. Raw Dawg warrior is stupid. Tyler/RSD preaches strapping up which is healthy, common sense, and a lot of women are jumps offs these days.

Again, there is a reason why TOP FORM SMV FTW! Otherwise

#DONOTWANT!

Yes, there are always exceptions to every rule, scenario, and or environment but, I am still not doubling down on that shit path. I am not listening to pc culture, to society, to marrying squandered youth. I will take the girl texting me about my muscles age 19/20 > MILKS GONE BAD/WANTS TO PLAY HOUSE/BABY RABIES (fallback plan for salvation since the well has run dry and options are scarce).

Harsh ^^^^ i know but, enough of the BS pc culture and crap. Its played out. It does not work nor does gender neutral and being beta male cuck provider, raising some other man's children, and being an ATM thereafter she has pissed away her best years.

On a more positive note, the last throater I got was from a girl age 21. Thin, young, and attractive. The only dislike I had for her was that stupid goro/bald spot haircut. LIKE WTF ARE GIRLS THINKING? She was Bi and IMHO, this is attention whore tactics to flyer around that, she has ate box before and is not averse to it in future. Needless to say, it fizzled out, and I pursued other girls.

Quote: (12-06-2017 11:23 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

Got so used to breaking condoms, I got a vas. Ironically I then finally found a brand that worked perfectly every time w/o breakage. Frankly if you’re a raw dogger chicks dig a guy with a vas (once they find out). I usually dont tell them I’m snipped either. Eventually they find out. More than once my vas scars have gotten me access to vagvana raw...

If I wouldn’t bang raw I simply won’t bang now.

i fucking HATE condoms. Dick in sandwich bag. I don't fit very well and this is no e brag (not much to brag about lol). Always prefer FWB, dating even casually, and open relationships that are 100% transparent. The sec I get the vibe a woman is being a snake, I just begin to grow avoidant, and as always, NEXT SET!

I'll put it this way.

I know a bro with HIV. I know for a fact he doesn't do drugs or dudes. Pussy can kill ya.

Quote: (12-07-2017 12:02 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

I'll put it this way.

I know a bro with HIV. I know for a fact he doesn't do drugs or dudes. Pussy can kill ya.

I freaked out a few times about this stuff. A real late bloomer. Got some action through pickup, game, and spamming cold approach. Shocker. This shit works. Skeptical anytime someone wants your money but, with free tours, you got constant incentive and motivation. One night stand from bar with wild girl. Wake up the next morning with 'weirdness' downstairs and the fear of GOD pours over you. Strap up ladies and gentlemen.

Sadly, the way women cuck betas these days, even alphas who get soft, its scary. Jlaix is correct - you can't be half a gangster!

Learned said idiom enough times the hard way. feels batman!

I never really trust blasting inside a girl with a condom on, They break often. It's safer as just as satisfying for me when I'm closed to being finished, pulling the condom off and just blasting on her tits/face or in her mouth.

And watch out with Latinas, they get pregnant easily... throwing them a wink on whatsapp can get them pregnant.

Quote: (12-06-2017 07:09 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Thanks for the responses everyone. Not that I am too paranoid, I am rather wondering what are the other things that can go wrong. It can't be that those a few errors account for a failure rate of 18%. Can anyone think about some other scenario? I am surprised this hasn't been discussed before.

Quote: (12-07-2017 03:12 AM)dwahd Wrote:  

Thanks for the responses everyone. Not that I am too paranoid, I am rather wondering what are the other things that can go wrong. It can't be that those a few errors account for a failure rate of 18%. Can anyone think about some other scenario? I am surprised this hasn't been discussed before.

I don't believe that the 18% failure rate means that you will get a girl pregnant 18% of the time if you use condoms. I think it means something more abstract, like that if you use condoms as your primary form of birth control for a year, there's an 18% chance of pregnancy at some point.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-06-2017 09:45 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I had a girl fuck me up early this year by "pranking me" with the news that she was pregnant.

She wasn't.

Was this an actual prank where she did it for the lulz, or a case of "I'm a few days late"?

I'm *almost* convinced condoms are an invention of recent years to increase security while simultaneously trapping dudes into having a kid because they're way too comfortable nutting into a girl and trusting that a piece of latex is going to save them.

I mean, obviously in past years people generally had more kids, but surely guys must have learned to pull out somewhat effectively so as to not knock a girl up EVERY time they were screwing.

How this knowledge got lost, and replaced with "pulling out isn't safe, use condoms instead!!!" doesn't make sense. Especially because in all the sex ed material, they teach you how to put it on properly, but don't tell you how to finish properly (i.e. not continuing to pump away forever, that you need to pull out while still completely hard, etc.).

Quote: (12-07-2017 03:23 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't believe that the 18% failure rate means that you will get a girl pregnant 18% of the time if you use condoms. I think it means something more abstract, like that if you use condoms as your primary form of birth control for a year, there's an 18% chance of pregnancy at some point.

It's not like they're that hard to use properly either. It's like saying that brakes on a car have a 98% failure rate when used properly but 82% if you only occasionally use them will the car stop.

So really the rate is 98% for the condom. When you combine that with the fact that you have to have sex in what is generally a 1-3 day window, you've got basically a 10% chance per month of landing in that period as the combo. So with zero knowledge of the girls cycle you've got a 0.002% chance of impregnating her with a condom used correctly. Throw in cycle knowledge and it's pretty much zero.

The STD (HIV specifically) side of things is obviously just 98% (it's interesting that the failure rate is the same for both given they're basically unrelated) so that one is a bit more worrying but I guess you can apply the same "girl has to have STD" combo factor into it also.

Quote: (12-07-2017 03:44 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2017 09:45 PM)Suits Wrote:  

She wasn't.

Was this an actual prank where she did it for the lulz, or a case of "I'm a few days late"?

She was a few days late, but that wasn't what she told me. She specifically stated that she'd completed a pregnancy test and it had come back positive.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-07-2017 05:13 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2017 03:23 AM)Suits Wrote:  

So really the rate is 98% for the condom. When you combine that with the fact that you have to have sex in what is generally a 1-3 day window, you've got basically a 10% chance per month of landing in that period as the combo. So with zero knowledge of the girls cycle you've got a 0.002% chance of impregnating her with a condom used correctly. Throw in cycle knowledge and it's pretty much zero.

This is very dangerous information to put out there. Some people will think it's gospel and risk pregnancy.
A healthy woman with a regular cycle is fertile 7 days up to and including the 1st day of her period.
The last 3 days of her fertility window have increased fertility, building up until the a few hours before her period.

I.e The closer to her period she is the higher the chances she can get pregnant.
You can cum inside her in the morning on the day her period is supposed to show and still get her pregnant.