rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men can be ‘ALLERGIC’ to sex

Thank God I'm not one of them!

Quote:Quote:

Men can be ‘ALLERGIC’ to sex, falling ill with flu-like symptoms after orgasm – but experts don’t know why

Post-orgasmic illness syndrome causes flu-like symptoms to start immediately after you have had sex

BOYS, do you get a stuffy nose, fatigue and the sweats after you've had sex?

No, it's not because your performance was so mind blowing your body couldn't cope - you could actually be allergic to sex

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/502814...-know-why/

The great shame of the smallpox vaccination program was that it allowed the gene pool to go as wide as the Pacific and as shallow as a fucking roadside puddle.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

It's not the flu but some hoes are just carrying every disease.

I do get tired after sex. I imagine most people.

What I'm allergic is to ugly and fat women. They give me nausea.

Great username/thread title combo.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The only weird thing I’ve had happen after orgasm if I was particularly enthusiastic is that I go temporarily deaf. Not completely, but my ears get blocked and I hear everything as if through cotton, then I am dazed for a bit, then everything goes back to normal.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

It's probably similar to Coyote Ugly syndrome :

Quote:Quote:

coyote ugly
A situation encountered after a night of consuming alcohol whereby a person, usually male, wakes the next morning in a strange bed with a sexual partner from the previous evening who is completely physically undesirable (see ugly, nasty, two bagger) and sleeping on the man's arm. The hapless male would rather gnaw off his own arm than wake the woman and have to face the ills of his intoxicated choices the previous evening. Originating from a phenomena whereby a coyote captured in a jaw trap will chew off its own leg to escape certain death.

Except that rather than regret in the morning the guy just wishes a chick would just leave the moment he blows his load. If so yeah, its happened to me but I never faked being sick to get her out

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I'm allergic to fat women. Does that count?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I see all the jokes coming, and I welcome them, but...

It could easily be a real thing from psychosis and years of thinking they aren't worthy of being. It's just poorly sublimated anxiety. There's a huge difference between

Nausea from feeling you don't deserve a woman
and
Reverent heartache from enjoying such a beautiful specimen

One is self-depricating. One is simple admiration.

CS Lewis used to talk about how Satan is out to engulf and eat souls, while God is in the interest of raising souls to God-like status..."little Jesuses" as he says. An underappreciated explanation in our atheist society, but regardless of whether you think a guy rose from the dead, read CS Lewis. Christianity explains a lot to life.

Sorry that got deep quickly.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I think the problem here is physical, not mental.

Having sex requires body energy, which men lack more and more : no lifting, work sit on a chair, eat soy and carbs, ...
Less than 10 years ago, I had such symptoms after sex.
I remember going to work on monday, after seeing a girl the week-end, and feeling like shit, almost ill, having trouble to walk and think.

Today, they have (almost entirely) disappeared.
I link that to my body traning.

Every man burns some energy after sex. But if some men get outright sick - I don't think it's allergy. Most likely it some consequence of modern sedentary and unnatural lifestyle. It maybe excess Soy or Plastic or lack of Zinc or Iodine or Testosterone or whatever.

Sounds like a new male-hamster rationalization to psyche one's self out of approaching "But bro! I'm allergic to sex!"

Also sexual intercourse is pretty much the most base natural function of human beings to do with one another. If doing it causes an allergic reaction then you're outta the gene pool. Darwin'ed out.