rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Workout Motivation Videos - GITFITORDIE!!

Let me kick things off with one of my favorites:

Hell yeah, I'm doing pushups while typing this! ;-)

I watch this one on days when I don't feel up to the task.

Can't have a workout motivation thread without the bar brothers!

You don't look for me - I'm looking for you!!!

And last but not least: Frank Medrano! He's fucking animal!! I would give a finger for being able to do half of the shit he does.

Alright, now get the fuck outta here and hit your gym!!!

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

A bit more Madrano goodness for you guys.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Any of Bahkar Nabievas vids. If her quads look that sick, what's your excuse?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Am I the only one that rolls my eyes whenever I see these videos? I have workout music, but knowing that 99% of these guys are on roids loses the impact. . .like fuck you I do go to the gym plenty and work my ass off, I know why I'm not as big.

Quote: (12-03-2017 10:35 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Am I the only one that rolls my eyes whenever I see these videos? I have workout music, but knowing that 99% of these guys are on roids loses the impact. . .like fuck you I do go to the gym plenty and work my ass off, I know why I'm not as big.

I always found this kind of videos laughable.

Sure, a video with music and strong people lifting can be motivational.

But this fad of videos with generic motivational bullshit quotes all over? It's just ridiculous.

Regardless of the posters who feel the need to come in a thread dedicated to people who enjoy motivational videos just to bash the videos all "holier than thou" like. I happen to enjoy the shit out of these "laughable" videos. I like to start the day with a few of the videos, for me it really sets the tone and mood for me to make the day my bitch. Sure I already know all the things I need to do to better myself... but there is something about hearing Eric Thomas, Les Brown, Arnold, CT Fletcher, ect putting things into prospective that resonates with me. Through out the day I hear these quotes in my mind in certain situations and it gives me that extra edge.
[Image: FxqTnH4.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-03-2017 11:47 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Let me kick things off with one of my favorites:

Hell yeah, I'm doing pushups while typing this! ;-)

I watch this one on days when I don't feel up to the task.

Can't have a workout motivation thread without the bar brothers!

You don't look for me - I'm looking for you!!!

And last but not least: Frank Medrano! He's fucking animal!! I would give a finger for being able to do half of the shit he does.

Alright, now get the fuck outta here and hit your gym!!!

I sincerely acknowledge the great informative links that you posted. Looking forward that you post links related to workouts that burn fat stone and prevention diets.

@cr33pin didn't mean to be condescending. Whatever works for you!
I get motivated with viking metal music that most people would consider laughable, so I can't really judge.

Quote: (12-19-2017 12:49 PM)Stallion Wrote:  

@cr33pin didn't mean to be condescending. Whatever works for you!
I get motivated with viking metal music that most people would consider laughable, so I can't really judge.

Yea no worries man, I was just kind of busting your balls with my post I meant no ill will.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I live on this shit.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling