rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Autonomous Killing Drones and Weapons: "Slaughterbots"

I just watched this short film of potential killing drones, and it was terrifying. Militarized drones? Is just speculation, or a new reality?

"SlaughterBots"

These drones are equpipped with:

- AI 100 times the processing power of Humans
- Shaped Explosives
- Wide Field Cameras
- Tactical Cameras
- Facial Recognition
- Extremely Small and Stealthy
- Autonomous

Magic Lab Mini Drone Swarm

I did some research, and this technology has been available as far back as 2011.

Elon Musk leads 116 experts calling for outright ban of killer robots.

It's going to be worse. The drones will be so fast that you won't even see them coming.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/934888089058549760][/url]

Some kind of wide-area EMP device will be the only real defense.

Dayum! That first video was sick!

Holy Bible

Revelation 9

Tormenting Locusts from the Abyss

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

[Image: untitled-6.png]

^^^That's a good post Mercenary, but I can't bring myself to like it

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

One EMP and those are toast. EMPs can be made with scrapyard detritus. I'm not too worried.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

They do have machines and the tech to scope you out in tunnels simply by seeing through solid soil and rock, good luck future guerilla groups, you'll need it.

That will likely be the average person nightmare, the thought of having one of these monstrosities chasing you through a forest. Their br
ave new world.

This tech seriously concerns me.

There must now be labs all over the place making robots that can track humans, fly in formation, back flip, drive cars.

Have none of these engineers seen The Terminator?

Quote: (12-01-2017 11:08 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

One EMP and those are toast. EMPs can be made with scrapyard detritus. I'm not too worried.

Time for a build your own EMP datasheet?

I don't think an EMP is necessary, they ain't wire controlled, so just carry a wide spectrum radio jammer with you.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (12-01-2017 11:11 AM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Time for a build your own EMP datasheet?

Being a RVF high roller this will be our future every time a swarm approaches....

Quote: (12-01-2017 11:38 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I don't think an EMP is necessary, they ain't wire controlled, so just carry a wide spectrum radio jammer with you.

You guys got more details on these counter-measures?

I don't think a radio jammer will work. They're not being remotely controlled. They seem pre-programmed and fully automated, if I got the gist of the videos. Only thing a radio jammer could do is dick up their video feeds. I don't think it would change the functionality of the robot.

It's was reported several years ago in the anti-war community that the government was using small insect drones against OWS protestors.

https://books.google.com/books?id=0eTbdI...s.&f=false

The AI for these super killer drones is still at least 5-10 years away. That's not very long, but currently the available onboard AI and processing power is still very limited. Some of these videos make it seem like these drones already exist, but they don't for now

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

This will change the world significantly and probably for worse, the way I can see it.

With small and ever cheaper mass manufactured flying drones everywhere and them equipped with guns/cameras/mechanical-arms - I imagine just leaving your window open will not be safe anymore. Homes will become more expensive because they all will require bulletproof glass or some laser beam alarm system on all window sills to protect you against assassin/voyeur/thief drones. Homes will turn from modern glass architecture into something resembling medieval fortresses with only narrow bolt holes instead of windows. Everything becomes totally defendant on artificial lighting and air conditioning even during daytime. In public areas moving cameras everywhere and you wont be able to tell who is watching. In countries with guns - maybe you will get some rights to shoot an annoying drone down, but probably not and even so it's a way to get into legal disputes about property rights vs privacy rights. In countries without guns - what can you do about a drone fallowing you on street or spying and creating noise in your yard? Maybe people all be either forced to carry some frequency distruptors or EMP or whatever with them wherever they go or everyone will need special anti- drone-drones to accompany them 24/7 or just be left defenseless against such an abuse.

Quote: (12-01-2017 12:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Not sure posting info on that is exactly safe. May compile privately and share as necessary.

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
I know only one thing
that never dies:

One possible outcome is that a nation unleashes a worldwide EMP event to knock out drones that were sent for them, plunging us into an extended dark age.

Or just Snake Plisken could do it.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

EMP to get rid of drones, and knocks out an entire city's electrical grid. Then you're down to WW2 levels of barbarism.

This is a no-win situation. Perhaps a limited EMP ranged device would work, but it doesn't look too good right now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The AI will be on our side with its supreme logic. It will become self aware, then 2 seconds later it will have read the entirety of the internet including RVF and 4chan. Then it will set out to eradicate soy.

That's why Elon Musk is so worried about it.

Quote: (12-01-2017 12:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Remember however that this would also take down a pacemaker and your mobile if you have it on you. So it's not something you want to toy with. Plus they are highly illegal in the U.S.

Problem of course is that you don't see those little drone fuckers coming. By the time you realize it's most likely too late because it already took a shot at you or injected you with something lethal.

Scary world

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (12-01-2017 01:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

One possible outcome is that a nation unleashes a worldwide EMP event to knock out drones that were sent for them, plunging us into an extended dark age.

Be ready.

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
I know only one thing
that never dies:

In the wars to come against you know who, this will be widely used. China, SK and Japan would probably be main manufacturers. I actually think we are just a decade away against autonomous humanoid robot that carries handheld weapons and fights together with humans.

Quote: (12-01-2017 02:39 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

In the wars to come against you know who, this will be widely used. China, SK and Japan would probably be main manufacturers. I actually think we are just a decade away against autonomous humanoid robot that carries handheld weapons and fights together with humans.

Why would they be humanoid and carry hand-held weapons?