rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel like the lone ranger here...

Ok, not sure if this should go here or in the everything else category.

Since the mid 2000's when I first started reading things in the manosphere, I've noticed a definite shift per se in the content and focus of writings and forums.

It used to be pretty much all about smashing ass. After all, the name of the book that put Roosh on the map was Bang. Nowadays, the focus is seemingly on female purity, whether a woman will make a good mother, the role of women in the alt right, ect...

Am I the only guy left in this who DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK about whether a girl is a tramp, has tats, will make a good mom, ect. My whole focus in this deal since the start has been getting my balls wet in some sluts ass rather than pondering the decline of western civilization and values (which although very real, is much like a Roman pondering the collapse of the Roman empire).

I'm here to take advantage of the inevitable, but I'm definitely starting to feel like on this forum at least, that this not the sentiment du jour.

If you were part of an army with corrupt leadership, poor weaponry, and on the losing side, you'd still get shot if you tried to desert and rape the girls whose houses you're holing up in. Meanwhile suppose the best men of the army get together with some patriotic officers to replace the commanders who created the mess in the first place. If they fail, they get shot, but if they win, they've saved the country and gotten their places in the history books.

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:22 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

If you were part of an army with corrupt leadership, poor weaponry, and on the losing side, you'd still get shot if you tried to desert and rape the girls whose houses you're holing up in. Meanwhile suppose the best men of the army get together with some patriotic officers to replace the commanders who created the mess in the first place. If they fail, they get shot, but if they win, they've saved the country and gotten their places in the history books.

In my opinion, that crusader save the world mentality is foolish. It's not gonna happen. I have no desire to be a part of it.

Yeah...you’re not alone Steelex. I too come here to just gain skills on how to amass notches, not debate the decline of Western civilization.

The community is just maturing and growing older. People who have been around from the early days are probably in their mid 30s or approaching their 40s. At some point your priorities will change as well.

There's definitely a more religious aspect that's taken hold and politics has seen a big boost in popularity from a few years ago. I think that's a result of growing older as well and the community becoming more holistic with men from different backgrounds.

Doesn't mean the community doesn't still have game value. Most of us were all there at one point just wanting to hook up with any hot girl that came along. So you shouldn't feel alone at all, just guys at different stages of life that's all.

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:34 PM)Neo Wrote:  

The community is just maturing and growing older. People who have been around from the early days are probably in their mid 30s or approaching their 40s. At some point your priorities will change as well.

There's definitely a more religious aspect that's taken hold and politics has seen a big boost in popularity from a few years ago. I think that's a result of growing older as well and the community becoming more holistic with men from different backgrounds.

Doesn't mean the community doesn't still have game value. Most of us were all there at one point just wanting to hook up with any hot girl that came along. So you shouldn't feel alone at all, just guys at different stages of life that's all.

I first started reading the old stuff in my early teens. I'm in my late twenties now. I never had the experience of dealing with women without some foundation of game, so Ive carved it up pretty well, especially as I've gotten older.

The backbone of my post is this: I think the net cultural result of the manosphere will be effectively zero. Sure we may piss a few SJW's here and there, but by and large the ship is still going to sink. It's the law of decay.

This forum's been here for 11 years. I've been reading it for 7, participating in for 3, and writing about various topics that it addresses (both new and old) for 5.

People change, man.

G

As we grow older, our mindsets and values evolve.

Some of us develop different viewpoints after gaining different experiences.

As Geomann said, people change.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Those sorts of discussions are fun for some men. Also, women are less attractive now, so that may make game less of a priority.

Pre game I just wanted to find 1 decent girl that would love me and stay with me for better or worse.

Post game I realized all my aspirations were misguided and that society while on the decline still had a lot of ass to be plundered. I fucked a bunch of women, figured out what I liked and had a great time doing it.

Now I'm working on using the laws of power and nature to find a girl of quality and shape her to fit what I want. Unfortunately society has created, artificially; such a hostile environment for my goals to live in - it makes me lament the decline of our civilization more than it previously did when I was just smashing girls out for fun.

Just different points of view and life goals. Everyone wants to fuck hot girls and if that's your primary goal there's plenty of knowledge being posted here every day. From beginner shit to advanced strategies and concepts (WIA comes to mind).

Ignore the whiners, there's plenty of decent (and pure) girls left out there and they only have themselves to blame if they can't find one and keep her.

What about after you've achieved triple digit bangs?
Trust me, the things you dismiss begin to matter a great deal. To be clear, most of the guys whining about the aforementioned characteristics probably haven't achieved enough notches to legitimately screen for the attributes they desire and use the lack thereof as an excuse to justify their poor notch counts.
Personally, I'm ready to settle down after living a fulfilled life and I sure as hell don't want it to be with a small-minded whore, but I'm certainly not looking for an inexperienced virgin who hasn't sowed her Oates who'll end up leaving your ass once she decides you've held her back from experiencing life either, lol

What if your ability to crush pussy is directly affected by the decline in western civilization, in a multitude of ways? Although you don't care about the latter directly, it forces its way into your life through its impact on your primary goal.

Personally I care about both, but share the sentiment that in a lot of cases there is fuck all we can do about it - "black pill" sentiment so to speak - so for example I ponder smartphones as the trojan horse of the feminine brain, and while I also consider smartphones as part of the collapse of western civilization, most of my ire directed towards them is how they have degraded the quality of women and how much harder it is now to bang the same quantity and quality of women.

A bit of all of the above.

But aside from all that, at some stage everyone enjoying the decline realises that the decline actually has a destination and it's not a fantasy land of drugs, sex, travel and sluts. It's war, pestilence, famine and death.

A smart and canny man can take a good crack at avoiding those things in the places they're likely to arrive if he's willing to jettison patriotism and probably family too but even in that case if he's honest he has to reconcile with the image of himself as a 60 year old expat learning the true meaning of loneliness.

Personally I think that 25 years of age is a good time to get off the cunt carousel if you started young, 30 if you started late. We're not tied to the biological countdown to the same extent that women are but if you wait too long to find out that the player lifestyle is bringing perpetually decreasing returns then you're going to be faced with a very stark choice about accepting a lot of compromises in an LTR, not to mention getting into one of the toughest full time jobs you'll have at a time when your body is starting to near its used by date.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Maybe its more because most of the game advice written years ago on this forum is still relevant, and at some point you are beating a dead horse. The main changes in the game are the technology aspect.

Judging by the hate I get in my thread I would have to agree with you. I think personally I've shifted from not having much luck, to dating long term and getting bed, to finally having all the tools, to now in my late 20s, where I'm down for a bunch of notches but also looking for the right one.

I think the older members of the forum also have to appreciate that they've gone through their flag acquiring, notch chasing times and are looking for something more now, where as there are also younger guys on the forum that have yet to experience those successes and self improvements. The technological aspect has helped guys get started early, but I think it limits their peak as well when you become dependent on dating apps to get laid.

Overall, it doesn't have to be one way or the other. If someone wants to get drunk and fuck a bunch of girls, let them do that. If they want to find their future baby mama, fair game.. no reason to hate on one approach or another.

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:43 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

I first started reading the old stuff in my early teens. I'm in my late twenties now. I never had the experience of dealing with women without some foundation of game, so Ive carved it up pretty well, especially as I've gotten older.

The backbone of my post is this: I think the net cultural result of the manosphere will be effectively zero. Sure we may piss a few SJW's here and there, but by and large the ship is still going to sink. It's the law of decay.

IMO, if we change society, it will happen by changing the individual. The Manosphere has already provided me with a wealth of information on self-improvement and thousands of guys are in the same boat as me. Turning the tide will certainly be very hard, but, considering the growth the Manosphere has had in just a few years, I wouldn't be surprised if it even helped contribute a little to Trump winning the election.

Also, you say you are in your late 20s, but, don't care whatsoever about female purity, tattoos, the role of women in society etc. Are you implying that you don't plan on getting married soon? Because these things would certainly be important when searching for your future wife.

Romans 8:18-21

"Most insults are compliments in disguise" -Mr. G

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:44 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

This forum's been here for 11 years. I've been reading it for 7, participating in for 3, and writing about various topics that it addresses (both new and old) for 5.

People change, man.

G

Not entirely. It's far more true that membership changes and people reveal their true colours.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-27-2017 08:17 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

But aside from all that, at some stage everyone enjoying the decline realises that the decline actually has a destination and it's not a fantasy land of drugs, sex, travel and sluts. It's war, pestilence, famine and death....even in that case if he's honest he has to reconcile with the image of himself as a 60 year old expat learning the true meaning of loneliness...not to mention getting into one of the toughest full time jobs you'll have at a time when your body is starting to near its used by date.

In this artist's rendering, Leonard (right) counsels an aging player.

[Image: 4.danse%20macabre.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I prefer LTR sex and connection. Humans are wired to bond and connect so after being where you are I've realized that I am looking for more. Sadly I think that it is harder and harder to come by.

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:11 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Ok, not sure if this should go here or in the everything else category.
Since the mid 2000's when I first started reading things in the manosphere, I've noticed a definite shift per se in the content and focus of writings and forums.
It used to be pretty much all about smashing ass. After all, the name of the book that put Roosh on the map was Bang. Nowadays, the focus is seemingly on female purity, whether a woman will make a good mother, the role of women in the alt right, ect...
Am I the only guy left in this who DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK about whether a girl is a tramp, has tats, will make a good mom, ect. My whole focus in this deal since the start has been getting my balls wet in some sluts ass rather than pondering the decline of western civilization and values (which although very real, is much like a Roman pondering the collapse of the Roman empire).
I'm here to take advantage of the inevitable, but I'm definitely starting to feel like on this forum at least, that this not the sentiment du jour.

You might be 100% focused on getting pussy, but if you don't keep you eyes open to what's going on around you then you are stupid. Feminists are pushing for new rules regarding sex that are going to land you in prison sooner rather than later, or fuck up any hopes you have on a solid career. If stuff like implied consent laws and dudes losing jobs over mere accusations doesn't scare you... then I would like to know how you believe that you are above all this? When you fuck some Tinderella who has a husband and to save her marriage claims you raped her... What happens then? How do you plan to deal with the woman who gets upset after you ghosted her and decides her LMR equates to a No, and that now you raped her?

Also for those schmucks living in Europe... you are going to have millions of thirsty ass Muslim guys competing with you soon. Just as soon as they learn the language they will be trying to fuck the same girls you are... and their sisters and daughters will be off limit virgins. Just imagine how 10,000 extra thirsty dudes can blow up an area and make your life miserable... now imagine 2 million of the fuckers.

This isn't US immigration where you get hard working Latin dudes and hot as shit Latinas all wanting to join the party. These are hardline militant mutherfuckers who openly disdain your culture and believe your women are whores.

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:30 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

In my opinion, that crusader save the world mentality is foolish. It's not gonna happen. I have no desire to be a part of it.
It doesn't really matter what your opinion is though. A lot of people are thinking that way so this mentality will be reflected in the forum's content.

Quote: (11-27-2017 09:30 PM)Vasily Zaytsev Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2017 07:43 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Also, you say you are in your late 20s, but, don't care whatsoever about female purity, tattoos, the role of women in society etc. Are you implying that you don't plan on getting married soon? Because these things would certainly be important when searching for your future wife.

No interest in marrying. I have a live-in GF and we have a child together. There will come a day when we seperate though.

How do I benefit from marriage? There's nothing in it for me, it's a legal bond to a depreciating asset.

And you thought auto loans were a bad deal...

Different strategy same tactics.

Doesn't matter if you're out to smash lotsa poon or keep a hottie slobbering on your dick even after she pops out 3 kids, alpha is alpha.

Most of my friends...and most of my friends are naturals...would do just fine if they wanted to go hit some random hot puss. They'd rather keep their marriage together.

Being a man is something for which we must all strive. How we're getting laid is just a choice, random babes or baby-momma.

I'm not married and don't have kids, but at my age, friends and family (and future kids I care about) are all LTRs, so my content touches on both.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I know exactly what you're saying, but I think the answer is... Most dudes got into this thing around the early to mid 2000's, when the sexual marketplace started to get really messed up [Social media, online dating etc]. Like me, they would have been late teens to mid 20's. Now those same dudes, myself include are close to, or over 30.

Speaking for myself, I mainly come here today for the political stuff. I pretty much exclusively hang around the everything else forum. Don't get me wrong, I still love to smash box but I think it's just age man... 99% of dudes aren't built to be lifelong players [I know I'm not], so eventually wanting to find a suitable wife will become a priority. I'm not there yet, but I can easily see how others are.

The TLDR: I just think it's the natural progression of the early 2000 players getting older.

Quote: (11-27-2017 10:35 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

No interest in marrying. I have a live-in GF and we have a child together. There will come a day when we seperate though.

How do I benefit from marriage? There's nothing in it for me, it's a legal bond to a depreciating asset.

And you thought auto loans were a bad deal...

You might be someone incapable of genuine pair bonding. It's not entirely abnormal. If you have a child of your own blood and you literally speak in casual terms of walking out then you're probably somewhere on the shallow end of the sociopath scale, and I say that analytically, not emotionally.

But if that's the case then you have to realise that you're an abnormality in the species and it should come as no surprise that in time your life will become a foreign one to all those around you.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.