rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls have 0 game .. and quite frankly it's very sad

I feel like I have reached almost a pinnacle state of being where I am more unique and offer 100x more value than any girl could ever possibly offer me.

Anywhere I go I never see any guy even close to me on any level, and I am judging them and reading their entire lives by what they are wearing and their body language all the way down to the stupid look on their faces. All I see are weak, scared, insecure carbon-copied zombie drones all around me, no matter where I go, any age.

Guys and girls both notice that I am much different than a normal person. Especially guys. They fucking stare at me wherever I go. I still don't exactly know what they are seeing when they stare at me but it is obvious they are just completely confused by what they are seeing. Sometimes they just look offended at what they are seeing. Sometimes they look frightened.

And this brings me to the girls. To me they are literally all the same. They look the same, act the same, and do the same. All of them. It doesnt matter what city I go to or what country I go to. All the same average fucking bitch at the end of the day with nothing special about them whatsoever.

I have become so picky that I have a list of physical attributes that I need the girl to posess before I even consider spending my energy to talk to her. And those attributes are extremely rare. After the physical attributes there needs to be even more personality attributes she needs to posess before I continue.

These days, for me to approach any girl below me (very rare to see a girl even equal to me in appearance) would just make absolutely zero sense when my value is so much higher than theres on every level.

Yet these bitches walk around like I should be approaching them. Staring at me, getting flustered when I walk past, glancing over and over at me continuously. They show me all the signs that they are attracted to me yet they do nothing.

What the fuck makes some average "hot" girl with small tits in the street think that I will magically choose her just because she looks at me? Bitch you look like every other bitch I've seen in the street today. And yesterday. And the day before that.

Are these bitches really this fucking sad that they just wait around their whole lives and do nothing, waiting for a high value man of my caliber to just sweep them off their feet out of nowhere with 0 effort on their part whatsoever?

Maybe I would consider dating one of these average hot girls if they were to put some effort into initiating a conversation with me. But that doesn't even happen.

Jesus christ these bitches got the game totally fucked up. And quite frankily it's really fucking sad.

Well since you're so far above women, I've got somewhere for you to go:

[Image: monksanselmo.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (11-26-2017 09:24 PM)gang Wrote:  

I feel like I have reached almost a pinnacle state of being where I am more unique and offer 100x more value than any girl could ever possibly offer me.

Anywhere I go I never see any guy even close to me on any level, and I am judging them and reading their entire lives by what they are wearing and their body language all the way down to the stupid look on their faces. All I see are weak, scared, insecure carbon-copied zombie drones all around me, no matter where I go, any age.

Guys and girls both notice that I am much different than a normal person. Especially guys. They fucking stare at me wherever I go. I still don't exactly know what they are seeing when they stare at me but it is obvious they are just completely confused by what they are seeing. Sometimes they just look offended at what they are seeing. Sometimes they look frightened.

And this brings me to the girls. To me they are literally all the same. They look the same, act the same, and do the same. All of them. It doesnt matter what city I go to or what country I go to. All the same average fucking bitch at the end of the day with nothing special about them whatsoever.

I have become so picky that I have a list of physical attributes that I need the girl to posess before I even consider spending my energy to talk to her. And those attributes are extremely rare. After the physical attributes there needs to be even more personality attributes she needs to posess before I continue.

These days, for me to approach any girl below me (very rare to see a girl even equal to me in appearance) would just make absolutely zero sense when my value is so much higher than theres on every level.

Yet these bitches walk around like I should be approaching them. Staring at me, getting flustered when I walk past, glancing over and over at me continuously. They show me all the signs that they are attracted to me yet they do nothing.

What the fuck makes some average "hot" girl with small tits in the street think that I will magically choose her just because she looks at me? Bitch you look like every other bitch I've seen in the street today. And yesterday. And the day before that.

Are these bitches really this fucking sad that they just wait around their whole lives and do nothing, waiting for a high value man of my caliber to just sweep them off their feet out of nowhere with 0 effort on their part whatsoever?

Maybe I would consider dating one of these average hot girls if they were to put some effort into initiating a conversation with me. But that doesn't even happen.

Jesus christ these bitches got the game totally fucked up. And quite frankily it's really fucking sad.

Troll spotted. EDIT: and reported.

Yea it's remarkable how passive they are yet enjoy (and vote to confiscate) assets of risk-takers. Then they have the nerve to publicly wonder why all the leaders have been men. You're right any objective comparison they're inferior to you in every way. And if they can't give a decent BJ then there's not a goddamn reason you should even talk to them.

Is this the new copypasta?

Roasties BTFO!

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The Black pill at is core

I hope you are trolling us.

Everything the Oracle has told me has come true...

No homo!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I get where OP is coming from. I almost agree at some level.

That being said, I still go out and talk to women. I put in the effort to get things started since that's the job of a man. Can't really expect women to do the approaching around here.

I assume OP is in the US, and he's talking about women from a standpoint of initiating relationships. If you want to get laid, you have to do the talking. Just because the women are there, doesn't mean you have to date them all. Or any of them.

OP would benefit from being around guys who he has something in common with. OP would benefit from being around women who are beyond his level of status and achievement.

Go find something more challenging to do with your time. Don't blame the environment you're in for being unfulfilling when you have everything in you that you need to be somewhere more on your level.

Its been so long since Ive done coke that'd Id forgotten what chemically induced "Im the shit" irrational exuberance looks like.
[Image: kanye%202.gif]
I also remember what OP will feel like tomorrow
[Image: sytycd-gif1.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (11-27-2017 12:21 AM)cholula Wrote:  

I get where OP is coming from. I almost agree at some level.

That being said, I still go out and talk to women. I put in the effort to get things started since that's the job of a man. Can't really expect women to do the approaching around here.

I assume OP is in the US, and he's talking about women from a standpoint of initiating relationships. If you want to get laid, you have to do the talking. Just because the women are there, doesn't mean you have to date them all. Or any of them.

OP would benefit from being around guys who he has something in common with. OP would benefit from being around women who are beyond his level of status and achievement.

Go find something more challenging to do with your time. Don't blame the environment you're in for being unfulfilling when you have everything in you that you need to be somewhere more on your level.

I never said I wanted to get laid. I can fuck any one of these lame bitches by snapping my fingers. Sex has lost all value to me, for I now see it for what it is, an illusion and a way for women to control men who overvalue it (nearly every man).

At this point it is my belief that no women has more value than me. Whenever I think I may have found one equal to me, I always find flaws that show me it is not true.

I'm not in the USA. And as I stated this is a common theme across all countries I live in. I've been nomadic for 7 years now but have only reached this pinnacle state of being since about 5 months ago.

My post was not about me, but about women. They want me but they have no game. And that to me is pathetic. They don't even have enough game to keep me interested after there is some sort of relationship established, let alone initiate the relationship, which would be near impossible for any of these boring bitches to attempt.

Girl game is learning how to be tolerable and not be a cunt. Being able to cook and adding to my life other than sex are of course bonuses that improve her game level. Being able to convince me to hang out and enjoy her presence without sex(but with sex always on the table [pun intended]) puts her up even further a notch. And to max out at alpha female level is that she doesn't fall into the hedonistic traps the current culture has created.

Girls don't need "game".

I didn't bother reading the OP. This is just a general statement in reference to the title.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

So you're fucking 9s and 10s on rotation?

Im glad to see youve leveled up

Cave man game

[Image: attachment.jpg37813]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-27-2017 12:57 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Im glad to see youve leveled up

I have moments where I doubt my own perception and state of being, but then shortly after realize that I am right. This type of game refered to in that post would only work on girls I wouldn't fuck anyway.

I absolutely love it that women are helpless and hopeless and waiting for me to pick them. I wouldn't have it any other way.

OP's complaint is the perfect example of wanting women to be/do something they aren't meant to be, and then resenting them for it.

Not healthy.

A troll, but a useful reminder for others nonetheless.

Americans are dreamers too

Guys better watch out, we got a special snowflake here.

Jokes aside, do you have any empirical evidence on why you are better than 99% of the guys out there and girls...? or is it just a HUGE rationalization that you make before approaching the chick like, "Oh, she isn't really my type." or "She isn't THAT hot."

I agree that girls don't have game and most of them won't approach you even if they liked you.
I see it all the time with girls opening me w/ "Hi" or "Hey" on tinder/bumble. Like wtf? That's all you got?

However, dude, go to downtown Chicago on a busy morning or go to Wall Street in New York.
Not every guy who works in finance is like this, but you will see guys in expensive suits, charismactic, confidence, ultra ballers walking around busy and eating a bagel on their way to the office with their own on the other hand.

What you are basically telling me is that you are 6`3`` chad with Thundercock that is 10inches, multi-billionaire ultra popular celebrity?

Show me your way then, teach me master.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Thank god. A fresh troll to freshen this place up.

It'd been getting a bit boring around here, please don't ban.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Actual footage of OP running game:

[Image: attachment.jpg38062]   

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

At the risk of feeding the potential troll, I tend to agree with OP. Remembering how tough it was to get laid at one point in my life, and now being able to do so thanks to game, lifting, etc, it’s amazing how quickly it has lost its luster. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no eunuch by any stretch, but this idea of trying to do clown game or jumping through flaming hoops just to get sex seems farfetched.

Before scoring, I thought getting laid was some out of body, 5th dimension experience but, afterwards all I felt was…meh.

The Japanese have a word for this called “kenja taimu.” It’s when you get a sense of clarity after busting one, since your mind isn’t filled with sex, sex, sex. After getting laid, it donned on me how much effort people put into this just to get a 5-10 orgasm. From there, I’ve started prioritizing finances and freedom. A lot of the “chase”, in my opinion, is largely a waste of time.

On another note, Comte mentioned that girl game is by and large not being annoying, yet many hamster their way into drama. It’s amazing how our fathers and forefathers failed dozens of shit tests, creating the current societal climate that has girl statues on Wall Street and #BanBossy Twitter campaigns. In the Far East, while the malaise is not as pronounced, still has wives demanding grown men to hand over their monthly paychecks while they get to keep .1% of their earnings.

It just doesn’t make sense to me. Especially if, as a man, have to build yourself up to a level of prominence, and your reward is to have society shame you into playing the role of “Mr. Cock, Wallet and Fists”. Guess there's no exceptions under Briffault’s Law.

In conclusion, at the end of the day, its your call. You can talk to girls, but expect them to do anything but show up. All you can do is control the interaction and especially control yourself.

TL;DR: Do what you want. Girls are what they are. Expect nothing else.

Again, without feeding the troll...

I also remember when I first got into game back in five years ago. Women seemed so mysterious yet delicate, a conquest worth pursuing. At one point, my life literally revolved around how many women I could bang. I went from a dude with three lays, to more lays than my better looking friends. At one point it felt awesome, and even more so when my professional circle started to make comments about Hank "Hugh Hefner" Moody - the neighborhood playboy, always with a different hot girl on his arm.

Now I find most of women to be vapid, predictable, and boring. I will next hot women after a bad date or two because I'd rather not waste any time with them. ("Oh cool, she tried to neg me. Check please.") I'd rather spend an evening watching an engaging webinar, working, or cooking a new dish than listen to more lame attempts to psychoanalyze me. ("You're only single because blah blah blah, You should try dating a girl who is your age blah blah blah, People only like you because blah blah blah". Thank you for sharing, you can start giving me life and personal advice when your bank account has over six figures in it.)

Game is definitely worth learning, pursuing, and mastering.

However, the prize for winning the pie eating contest is often more pie...

"Anywhere I go I never see any guy even close to me on any level, and I am judging them and reading their entire lives by what they are wearing and their body language all the way down to the stupid look on their faces. All I see are weak, scared, insecure carbon-copied zombie drones all around me, no matter where I go, any age."

On the chance this isn't a troll, and for non-trolls reading this later...if you ever have this feeling after putting in some work in the gym and practicing your game, you're getting somewhere. When you start to shatter delusions you easily realize how empty much of modern life is.

The next step is to get a new crew, get around some guys who ARE at "your level." It'll probably be a pretty humbling experience honestly, so be prepared to feel like a grasshopper. Maybe reach out to some RVFers for a meetup in your area.

Quote: (11-27-2017 04:11 AM)Wealth of Spirit Wrote:  

A lot of the “chase”, in my opinion, is largely a waste of time.

Try finding enjoyment in the journey rather than the destination.

I also went through a period when I couldn't be bothered sticking my dick in some girl just because I could.

I did however realise I enjoyed the "chase". I enjoyed it much more when I knew I didn't care if I got laid or not.

A married friend of mine still likes to chase girls, though he never would have sex with one. He calls it "catch and release".