rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

staying out of the friends zone

What would you say is the number one things to do to stay out of the friends zone?

it comes down to escalating sexually continuously and as fast as possible right?

and have you ever had a girl try to put you in the zone after you already had sex?

Quote: (09-13-2011 11:53 AM)endobendo Wrote:  

What would you say is the number one things to do to stay out of the friends zone?

it comes down to escalating sexually continuously and as fast as possible right?

and have you ever had a girl try to put you in the zone after you already had sex?

In my experience you never have sex and end up in the friend zone. Anyway the quickest way to stand out of the friend zone is to not be her emotional tampon.

This means never let her spend hours whining to you about her ex-boyfriend or anything in that regards. Also never be vague about your intentions toward her.

Ambiguity is the enemy.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Constantly make your intents sexual if you feel she is trying to put you in the friends zone. I did that to a lizard that was boring me to death with her emotional drivel a few months ago. I told her I wanted to poke her with my one eyed merchant. She was taken aback and had to make a clear decision in which direction she wanted our relationship to proceed.

I also spoke to another lizard who requested friendship. I told her no, I either wanted to fcuk or we couldn't be friends. She didn't agree with that and seemed upset.

I deleted her number soon. No time for these reptiles posturing as friends. Bring me something I can work with.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-13-2011 04:08 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I told her I wanted to poke her with my one eyed merchant.

Stolen. [Image: banana.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-13-2011 04:08 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Constantly make your intents sexual if you feel she is trying to put you in the friends zone. I did that to a lizard that was boring me to death with her emotional drivel a few months ago. I told her I wanted to poke her with my one eyed merchant. She was taken aback and had to make a clear decision in which direction she wanted our relationship to proceed.

I also spoke to another lizard who requested friendship. I told her no, I either wanted to fcuk or we couldn't be friends. She didn't agree with that and seemed upset.

I deleted her number soon. No time for these reptiles posturing as friends. Bring me something I can work with.

No one has ever accused you of not being clear have they? Could lord I might need to steal that line just to see what kind of response I get.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)