rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who In DC Is Blowing Up Popville Mentions?

I mean, come on, this has RVF member written all over it...

https://www.popville.com/2017/11/another...on-bumble/

and

https://www.popville.com/2017/11/dont-need-pity-swipes/

Under most circumstances, I'd get angry and ask you to explain your post, not just throw out links. ^^^^^

But this one was so good I'll comment anyway. It's basically guys on Bumble dissing women for their weight, and the entire Internet throwing a hissy fit over that. Because we all know every size is beautiful, right?

Wrong.

What they don't get is that this isn't gratuitous. It's payback. We have weight requirements because we've spent years dealing with their (unrealistic) height and/or salary requirements.

For that matter, a lot of women now require a certain set of political beliefs ("No Trump supporters!"). Some also demand that you not have a blue collar job or will reject you outright because you live in an uncool area like rural America or the suburbs.

And then there's those peculiar women who have age restrictions that are almost comic in their precision: "Will only date men ages 33-35!"

With all that in mind, asking a porker to lose a few pounds seems pretty reasonable. To me, anyway.

Incorrect. Any sacrifice or effort on the part of a white woman from upper middle class upbringing is by definition unreasonable.

What's funny is these same girls are vocal about refusing to date a guy who is "too short." (at least that's what they say on dating apps.) A lot of these women straight up filter their results so they only see guys who are a certain height.

Personally, I don't care, as everyone should be free to be with someone who they're attracted to. Plus, I don't really use dating apps because they don't play to my strengths.

That said, if I wanted to be egalitarian about it, being short isn't a lifestyle choice. Being fat is. (yes, I know babe, you've "tried everything" except moderate caloric / carbohydrate restriction, exercise, and actually doing stuff that requires not being sedentary for recreation, meaning that clearly it's a genetic issue that simply cannot be fixed. What time is the pizza getting here?)

Despite all their whining, it's socially acceptable for women to openly say that don't like short guys, but it's not acceptable for me to say I don't like fat girls.

Don't post my private conversations on a public forum!

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

He only dates women under 140lb... if they're young, that's a very generous margin actually.

Men being tall = Women who are fat

Women always want to know a man's height, and men always want to know if women are lard asses.

Categories are growing slimmer by the day.

For women, it'll soon be:

Height: 6'0"-6-4"
BMI: 6%-9%
Job: 100K+
Looks: Brad Pitt in 1995
Body Type: 300 Body with CGI proportions
Misc: 10in Cock

Oh...wait, is that not happening already?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (11-22-2017 07:08 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

What's funny is these same girls are vocal about refusing to date a guy who is "too short." (at least that's what they say on dating apps.) A lot of these women straight up filter their results so they only see guys who are a certain height.

Personally, I don't care, as everyone should be free to be with someone who they're attracted to. Plus, I don't really use dating apps because they don't play to my strengths.

That said, if I wanted to be egalitarian about it, being short isn't a lifestyle choice. Being fat is. (yes, I know babe, you've "tried everything" except moderate caloric / carbohydrate restriction, exercise, and actually doing stuff that requires not being sedentary for recreation, meaning that clearly it's a genetic issue that simply cannot be fixed. What time is the pizza getting here?)

Despite all their whining, it's socially acceptable for women to openly say that don't like short guys, but it's not acceptable for me to say I don't like fat girls.

Wait, being fat isn't a lifestyle choice? But...but...

[Image: dl09rDa.png]

Reading the comments reveals a bunch of clueless losers holding each other's hands and giving horrible advice and of course, the most shallow observations about life while virtue signaling.

God DC seems like such a shithole if those are the kind of people that live there.