rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What environment do you guys live in?

I am curious.

Edit: Sorry fucked up the poll.

Here is the new survey.

thread-65910.html

You have two rural options and no urban option.

I work in urban area. For living - I mix between an urban apartment and a suburban house.

I have a perspective of acquiring property and means to live in a rural area, but I will probably have to dive deeper into urban grinder to save money for that for at least five-ten next years.

I am pretty sure most people here are living in urban area's - because most topics here is solving problems of urban life. Cities and artificial, overpopulated, polluted areas that sever people's connection with nature are harmful for human psyche - feminism, liberalism, victim mentality, homosexuality, transsexuality and other degeneracies - all are results of city life.

What's the context of this question? How is this helpful to the forum?

Quote: (11-20-2017 12:24 PM)Mage Wrote:  

You have two rural options and no urban option.

I work in urban area. For living - I mix between an urban apartment and a suburban house.

I have a perspective of acquiring property and means to live in a rural area, but I will probably have to dive deeper into urban grinder to save money for that for at least five-ten next years.

I'll create a new thread sorry.

Quote: (11-20-2017 12:28 PM)Horus Wrote:  

What's the context of this question? How is this helpful to the forum?

I want to try gather some data. I want to try to connect patterns and try to deduce some conclusions to questions I have.

I vote the "Suburban/small town" setting.