rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist tells black man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face

Feminist tells black man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face

When feminism meets reality...

Quote:Quote:

A woman says she was slugged in the face by a racist lunatic on the subway — all because she asked him to stop “manspreading.”

The aftermath of Thursday’s violent exchange was caught on video as a good Samaritan tries to defend the woman and usher her violent attacker off the train.

[Image: IalfK6p.gif]

The victim, Sam Saia, said she was riding the N train through Bensonhurst while on her way to work in Manhattan when the man sat down and started overcrowding her around 7:45 a.m.

“He proceeded to press me against the wall and man spread me excessively,” she wrote on Facebook after the incident.

“When I asked him to give me room, he yelled ‘B–ch, you ain’t nothing! I’ve raped white b–ches like you, f—ing c–t! You ain’t nothing, you f—ing b–ch!'”

The woman said she put in her earbuds and tried to ignore the raging man as he continued his tirade.

But the man then socked her in the mouth, bloodying her lip and knocking her head into the wall behind her, she said.

That’s when a man ran to the woman’s defense and started grappling with the suspect.

The good Samaritan, who described himself as being “not on duty right now,” told him to “get the f–k off the train.”

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/subway-rid...-the-face/

The police don't really give a shit: https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/manspreade...from-nypd/

[Image: 23659384_769213979947774_760170268229970737_n.jpg]

Confronts subway trash with the magic of equality. Finds out subway trash is unstable and violent. Needless drama ensues. Tries to defend herself with Girl Power alone like she's Eleven from "Stranger Things". Gets hurt, lucky not to be stabbed. News at 11.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

White women have historically held racial and institutional power over black men. By verbally assaulting the black man. The white woman was exercising her white woman privelege. She obviously provoked the black man's actions - who was justified in defending his defined space.

The white woman's hate speech and affirmation of trope stereotypes about the black man's giant penis and need to sit according to his anatomy is evidence of her nazi hatespeech.

My thoughts and prayers go to her and her family. That small bruise on her lip makes it look like it was quite a vicious beating. It may have even drew blood. [Image: tard.gif]

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Wow. It's hard to tell who gets the social justice high ground here.

Manspreading was answered with whitesplaining in a gentrified community.

Aloha!

^^^Those are some fat fingers.

I feel sorry for anyone "not on duty" who white knights for that beast.

Quote: (11-17-2017 05:52 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

I feel sorry for anyone "not on duty" who white knights for that beast.

That's another thing. The urban youth was then subjected to police brutality by a non-bodycammed off duty first responder of color.

I hope there is a way to work autism and a three legged service dog into this.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-17-2017 06:04 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I hope there is a way to work autism and a three legged service dog into this.

Anyone who says manspreading un-ironically is at least mildly autistic, and I don't know what her job is or how many legs she has but she's definitely a dog.

Why are we celebrating this asshole? There is no indication she actually used the word "manspreading" when she confronted the guy. Sounds like this guy was taking up two seats, and she asked him to give her more space...the way decent human being would have done. She should have gotten his compliance--not a knuckle sandwich.

Some guys just celebrate whenever some dude cold cocks a bitch--it's ridiculous and a bad look IMO.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Feminists don't deserve for men to defend them. Almost all modern women are girl-power feminists. Don't save a hoe from another bro.

Edit: I'm not going to excuse that man or his actions, of course.

[Image: 33xx7o7.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (11-17-2017 06:11 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Why are we celebrating this asshole?

The guy is obviously mental.

I read it as the story of someone finding out that this guy will be a good feminist ally after all.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I'm not sure I really get this, as I don't know the whole story, but what I noticed is that she started mouthing off to him after she realised that she'd be protected.

Now that's not very nice, is it?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Why are we celebrating this asshole? There is no indication she actually used the word "manspreading" when she confronted the guy. Sounds like this guy was taking up two seats, and she asked him to give her more space...the way decent human being would have done. She should have gotten his compliance--not a knuckle sandwich.

Some guys just celebrate whenever some dude cold cocks a bitch--it's ridiculous and a bad look IMO.

She used "manspreading" on facebook though and I've found that people who talk that way and use those made-up words on FB talk like that in real life too. And those people are usually rude when they feel slighted in any way because they're desperate to feel like a victim and confirm their worldview.

Of course she doesn't deserve to be assaulted even if she rudely told him to move but it is kinda funny seeing sheltered, coddled feminists get a dose of reality from garbage people who give zero fucks.

Agree. Many members here bemoan the vulgarisation of our community. The west is sliding into a dystopian third world shit hole, where trust between citizens and, dare I say, common good manners, are being eroded. This woman calls him out, and gets punched in the face. It could have been a forum member's mother, sister, daughter, girlfriend...

And yet, accusations of being Captain Save a Hoe in 3, 2, 1....

I blame that gangster rap music.

Quote: (11-17-2017 06:11 PM)Laska Wrote:  

Feminists don't deserve for men to defend them. Almost all modern women are girl-power feminists. Don't save a hoe from another bro.

Edit: I'm not going to excuse that man or his actions, of course.

That's not true at all. Most women I know aren't girl power feminists. It just seems that way because these girl-power feminists are a very very loud and vocal minority.

I don't think violence should be celebrated in any form other than martial arts or self defense. Sure this lady was a dumb cunt but I would most likely help any one getting assaulted like that to break up the interaction. Then make my judgement from there.

And it seems instead of knocking her beliefs out for a while she doubled down.

Surely there must be another way of shutting up a feminist pestering you, than hitting her in public across her (too big, granted, but still) mouth. Or maybe there isn't anymore, in our decadent societies?

In any case, this hooded dude's "bravery" deflates real fast once the taller guy confronts him. I bet he's used to slapping bitches (or allegedly, even "raping" them) but certainly not tall men. Bitch meets coward. Sad.

She tried to report the incident at a local precinct but was rebuffed by the "rude" officer who sent her to a central office. The central office sent her back to the local precinct. There, she encountered the same officer, who was remarkably unimpressed with her story.

What's our special snowflake to do when faced with this problematic response? Aha! Post it on social media, where justice shall be won! Now, her tale of heroic feminist resistance to patriarchal tesiticular manspreading oppression will be HEARD in a spluge of social media echo chamber outrage. Calling all white knights!

We have no evidence at all that shows the man hitting her and causing the lip problem.

The police refused to do anything, and the off duty guy didn't really either.

She could just be posting up a picture of a big herpey.

All we have is her word.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-17-2017 08:35 PM)Kona Wrote:  

We have no evidence at all that shows the man hitting her and causing the lip problem.

The police refused to do anything, and the off duty guy didn't really either.

She could just be posting up a picture of a big herpey.

All we have is her word.

Aloha!

Thats all it takes aint it?

And oh yeah...

"big herpey"

[Image: laugh6.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-17-2017 05:10 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Confronts subway trash with the magic of equality. Finds out subway trash is unstable and violent. Needless drama ensues. Tries to defend herself with Girl Power alone like she's Eleven from "Stranger Things". Gets hurt, lucky not to be stabbed. News at 11.

Why is he subway trash?

You guys saying shit like "He shouldn't have hit her", let's put this to the test:

When you're out in public, especially in a place like the NYC subway system, do you go around accosting people or otherwise starting shit by telling them what they should or shouldn't do?

Because I don't. I don't care if someone is laying down taking 5 seats. You don't know who the fuck people are, what's going on in their head, whether or not their best friend just committed suicide or if their mom has 3 days to live on life support. You don't know any of these things and for that reason you shouldn't fuck with strangers unless you have a REALLY good reason to.

Of course women still get white knights like the dude in the video, "You hit a woman!" to come to her rescue, so they don't understand these things. Women fuck with strangers all the time and they don't learn their lesson. Guys have a deeper understanding that fucking with the wrong person can have catastrophic results. Women want equality? Then they can internalize this basic principal that most men already know. Don't fuck with strangers.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

^ Especially, don't fuck with strangers wrapped up tight in a hoodie like mental patient.

Quote: (11-17-2017 08:43 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Women fuck with strangers all the time and they don't learn their lesson. Guys have a deeper understanding that fucking with the wrong person can have catastrophic results.

Look, if you're on public transportation and get into a fistfight, regardless of gender, there's a good chance you're trash. Let's just play the odds, here. Nobody is alleging she was a violent assailant and that it was self-defense.

Either way, you're making the same point I was making. I haven't seen the video, but she uses the phrase "manspreading" as if she thinks it's an enforcible rule in the NYC User's Manual now, and likely took an "I'd like to speak to your manager" attitude as if she thought the power of social justice would get her her way.

She ended up having a different kind of confrontation where none of that is even on the table. Bad judgment.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!