rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British woman abandons her husband and 9 children for African lover

A story that almost seems custom-made for this forum!

Quote:Quote:

A mother-of-nine who ditched her children and partner of 23 years for a new life with her African toyboy has been slammed as 'nasty' and 'delusional'.

Heidi Hepworth, 44, from East Boldon in South Tyneside, left husband Andy, also 44, for 30-year-old Mamadou Jallow from Gambia after she started talking to strangers online.

After getting tattoos, booking sunbeds and giving herself a makeover, she flew to Gambia last month - her first ever trip out of the UK.

Heidi has been criticised for her actions on Facebook, with many accusing her of being a bad mother.

One poster wrote: 'You really are crazy leaving your family for fantasy island.

'That's exactly what it's like. Nothing is real. But your children are. So sad'

Another said: 'Whatever you are going through has made you delusional.

'It's like a female mid life crisis, but you'll end up like all the other women who have done the same, taken for a ride, humiliated, used and dumped. '

One poster fumed: 'Oh my god, I can't believe what I have just read. What kind of person would abandon all her children?

'I feel sick for them, poor little things having you do this to them. They will be damaged for life.

[...]

Devastated Andy told The Sun: 'The person she has become is horrible. She was a loving, caring mum. Now it's like an alien has possessed her body.

'He has brainwashed her. It's one big fantasy for her and she is following it through step by step.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...oyboy.html

[Image: 464B578F00000578-5075981-Heidi_ran_off_t...468394.jpg]

[Image: 4649F29600000578-5075981-image-a-13_1510535845145.jpg]

Even older women are not immune to degenerate type of behavior. I feel sorry for the children.

Of course she's British..No surprise there.

P.S. In before the race trolls.

The consensus is that she's a bad mother...but no one says anything about her being a bad wife?!

I guess that's too much to ask.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

"Heidi Hepworth, 44, from East Boldon in South Tyneside, left husband Andy, also 44"

Dude married an age-appropriate woman, he deserves his fate.

When does the New York publishing industry swoop in and reward her with the "Eat, Pray, Love"-type big money book deal and movie rights?

That's the question.

No matter how good your game is, there's always the risk that your woman's biochemistry is going to turn her into a fucking retard. That's life. Just like poker. Good hands are dealt. Bad hands are dealt. Be the best player you can be. The rest is in God's hands.

For me, the lesson here is 'never casually dismiss behavioural changes in my wife'.

This has made me recall a serious piece of advice I have for other guys in LTRs or planning for them. I'll expand on it later in the appropriate thread when I have more time.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Immigration game recognized. Note her posture leaning in so much, while he is pretty indifferent to her presence. Peacock game is alive. This will last as long as it benefits him.

A current photo of the abandoned husband with his wife is essential here.
Once we see what he looks like we can make more clear judgements.

Also...are these 9 children all biologically hers (not adopted) and did she have them all with the same man ?
That's pretty important to establish too.

Quote: (11-15-2017 08:22 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

A current photo of the abandoned husband with his wife is essential here.
Once we see what he looks like we can make more clear judgements.

Also...are these 9 children all biologically hers (not adopted) and did she have them all with the same man ?
That's pretty important to establish too.

I believe 3 are hers, the other 6 are his/hers.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

She’s no prize. Husband must have a decent income to feed 9 kids plus pay for her plastic surgery. The first warning should have been the ink. When your woman decides to step out to let a strange man tag her body like a brick wall in the ghetto, you’re pretty much done.

Has a decent woman named Heidi ever existed?

Fuck off bigots. Her body, her choice.

I'm the King of Beijing!

She's got some serious Oprah-arms going on, and after as many as nine heads popping out, that 44 year old pussy is pretty beat up too. It wouldn't be surprising to learn this all began with a "throwing a hot dog down a hallway" feeling during sex. Her curiosity was sparked about bigger, uh, equipment out there that might help her non-kegel maintained nether regions feel fulfilled again.

More information about the husband would be helpful too - hard worker? slothful? religious? That last bit is doubtful, but worth asking; etc.

Leonard D Neubache is right - even under the best circumstances a guy still has to watch his woman for the slightest behavioral changes. There had to be signs - it's tough to believe she just up and got a full body tat after talking to one random African guy online.

EDIT: Yep, there were huge signs:

Now, the Navy veteran is convinced their marriage is over having noticed a change in Heidi in March after 'Asian and African men' started adding her on social media sites.
'She was wearing more make up and dresses which she'd never done before. It just wasn't her,' he told The Sun.
'She was going out all the time with friends and was always on her phone.
'A caring mum wouldn't go off gallivanting around Africa with her new boyfriend.'

Delete. Thanks Merc

^^^^^^^^

That's the husband with one of the the 9 children.
Not the run away wife.

The female beast you are looking for is this:

[Image: Heidi-Hepworth-Feature-696x406.jpg]

[Image: Heidi-Hepworth.jpg]

Atrocious tattoos too. Can't quite decide if it's a lesser or greater crime that destroying a family!

[Image: 4649F28600000578-5075981-image-m-12_1510535838201.jpg]
Ew... Caitlin Jenner's ugly brother!

Husband looks like a nice enough guy. This woman is truly disgusting.

What did the heck happen with the genetics on that island?

Quote: (11-15-2017 08:42 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: Heidi-Hepworth.jpg]

That is 44?

Quote: (11-15-2017 08:54 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Husband looks like a nice enough guy. This woman is truly disgusting.

What did the heck happen with the genetics on that island?

Most of the good genes died out in the world wars

as did the culture

This comment is completely ludicrous. If they're both 44 and have been together 23 years then that means she was at most 21 when they met. This guy did everything right---wife up a young (probable) virgin and raise a tribe with her. Sure, he married a bit young---but he rolled the dice on what likely seemed like a good catch. In this context, there's really nothing wrong with her being close in age to him.

EDIT:
Obviously not a virgin--she had three kids from a previous marriage. In light of this, maybe she wasn't the greatest bet...but it seems like this dude had everything well in hand before letting her run wild on social media.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Poor guy.

Also the husband is probably better off. Needs an account here.

Quote: (11-15-2017 08:07 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

"Heidi Hepworth, 44, from East Boldon in South Tyneside, left husband Andy, also 44"

Uh... really bro?

Probably 26 years ago... way before game was even a thing.

*smh*

Feel bad for the husband, he's been out of the game most of his life.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-15-2017 08:04 PM)BigNickDigger Wrote:  

Of course she's British..No surprise there.

P.S. In before the race trolls.

Speaking of race trolls...nice username. I predict you'll be banned in the near future.

Quote: (11-15-2017 09:09 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

This comment is completely ludicrous. If they're both 44 and have been together 23 years then that means she was at most 21 when they met. This guy did everything right---wife up a young (probable) virgin and raise a tribe with her. Sure, he married a bit young---but he rolled the dice on what likely seemed like a good catch. In this context, there's really nothing wrong with her being close in age to him.

EDIT:
Obviously not a virgin--she had three kids from a previous marriage. In light of this, maybe she wasn't the greatest bet...but it seems like this dude had everything well in hand before letting her run wild on social media.

Slight correction. This story from the UK's Sun newspaper says she had three kids from a previous "relationship," not marriage.

So, he wifed-up a 21-year-old single mother of three kids.

Recipe for disaster. Even in the pre-Red Pill/game era me and all my friends knew not to do this. Heck, your dad and grandad knew not to do that.

A single mom with one kid is one thing. But three kids? He clearly had some sort of White Knight/Save-A-Ho complex. And we all know how that works out in the end.