rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She asked if she should drop seeing anyone else but me

Seen this girl twice. It was only been sex and building trust/comfort, no taking her out. She texts me this morning saying if I’m fucking other girls and I just reply with “why do girls assume I’m a player”

My question is she replied with “ I didn’t assume that, but do you want me to drop seeing other guys, since I just want to fuck one guy” I don’t want to frame this as a bf situation, I just want to keep fucking her for as long as possible.

Quote: (11-12-2017 04:08 PM)jose123 Wrote:  

Seen this girl twice. It was only been sex and building trust/comfort, no taking her out. She texts me this morning saying if I’m fucking other girls and I just reply with “why do girls assume I’m a player”

My question is she replied with “ I didn’t assume that, but do you want me to drop seeing other guys, since I just want to fuck one guy” I don’t want to frame this as a bf situation, I just want to keep fucking her for as long as possible.

It seems like a test. She wants you to tell her that you are only seeing her. That of course, is the wrong answer since then she will know shes 'got you' and will walk all over you; until of course she dumps you for one of the other guys.

I would recommend that you tell her you don't care what she does; then ignore her outburst as she throws a fit over you not caring. After a day or two she won't bring it up for a while.

Some answers...

"whatever you want to do"
"i'm hungry lets grab brunch and day drink all day"
"football is on, talk later"

I think there are really only three ways to respond to shit tests:

1. Agree and amplify. You say stuff like this with a joking manner. For example, next time, for the first question, do not get defensive and instead amplify and exaggerate with something like yes, I bang girls every day Monday thru Friday but rest up on the weekends. or something like Well, practice makes perfect. So no days off. Or since you didn't do this on the first reply, you could say yes, you should stop talking to every other guy in your life including your father. She must also wear a veil and walk two spaces behind you at all times and refer to you as master in public and so on. The point here is make her claim ridiculous.

2. Be upfront. This is basically Evan Wilson's response. Another way to do this is just say I don't want a girlfriend. I like being single. You can even throw in some philosophical shit about how you were burned in the past and don't want to go through that again. Or at your age or at this point in your life, you are too young or simply do not want monogamy. You are just being honest about your intentions and don't want to agree to something you won't be able to follow through on. You could also throw in the part that you are attracted to her and that in time maybe this could grow into something more. But this last part is kind of a weasel way of doing things if it isn't true.

3. Ignore and deflect. This is basically Hank Moody's response. Sometimes the best response is to not respond to it at all as every question doesn't merit a response.

All of these responses will give the response that you are ok with her seeing other people. And this should be fine as you are laying down the law so long as you really will be ok with her seeing other people. You will only get into real trouble if you decide at some point you want monogamy and don't tell her. I don't think there is a response that you can give that will keep her truly happy. She will ultimately monkey branch when she finds another guy who will be monogamous if that is what she is truly after. But that may be in some time. I think #2 is probably your best option at this point.

Or you could just go the break up route. Here, is a humorous one for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gab7rrzOr2I

She's a bit clever since the way she has phrased this puts you under pressure to reveal if you see her as a bang or a gf. She sees you as a bf

If you try dismiss or evade, she's going to know you just want to bang and see her as a plate.

The question is, when you tell her you want a 'open relationship' what will she do? Accept that or dump you....

If you are happy for her to be swallowing another dudes jiz while still eating her her occasionally you run the risk of her finding a better dude and losing her.

What you do now, all depends on how much you are into her, how abundant the pussy is in your life, and how much you mind if she bangs other dudes....

Yeah she's defining this within her own frame.

I would simply respond "then drop them" and do my own thing.

Let her decide what she wants to do.

"Let's see how the audition goes"