rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Responding to Voice Whatsapp Messages with text

I'll meet a woman in an app and then we'll move to whatsapp. At that point, I'll send voice messages but I notice sometimes that the women strictly respond with text messages. When they do this, should I try to convince them to speak or just forget about them?

I'll sometimes joke with them a little that I'm talking with someone mute or I'll just get annoyed and stop talking to them altogether. From what I've seen, if a woman won't audibly say anything, she's usually wasting my time.

Any differing experiences or thoughts?

Sounds like a non-issue. Some people just prefer texting over talking/sending voice messages. If your goal is to schedule dates with these girls - which I assume it is - what does it matter if she sends you a text or voice message? The outcome is the same either way.

I answer with text to all voice messages.

As far as I'm concerned voice messages are very annoying and I prefer texting.

Why the fuck would you next them if they don't answer by voice?

I use whatsapp voice messages for girls a lot because I like to use my voice, girls like the novelty / confidence, texting is long, and I can say a lot in a short time, without looking needy like I'm typing essays. But yeah girls almost always respond with text because most are a bit shy or don't like how they sound. It's a non issue. These are girls I meet from real life though not apps.

Quote: (11-11-2017 07:31 PM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

I'll meet a woman in an app and then we'll move to whatsapp. At that point, I'll send voice messages but I notice sometimes that the women strictly respond with text messages. When they do this, should I try to convince them to speak or just forget about them?

[Image: rvsTLaU.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (11-12-2017 09:43 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

I answer with text to all voice messages.

As far as I'm concerned voice messages are very annoying and I prefer texting.

Why the fuck would you next them if they don't answer by voice?

I'm trying to do a little pipelining so I can't ask them to go out for something at this moment. Generally, I've never liked it because it makes me feel like the woman is just trying to keep me at a distance and not really have to open up any. In the past, I've tried to ignore it and be understanding of points Kieran brings up, but ultimately I can't deal with it because it makes me feel like I'm not connecting with the woman. Also, I notice a lot of women have done this when the were seeing someone.

Quote: (11-12-2017 05:35 PM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

Generally, I've never liked it ..... but ultimately I can't deal with it because it makes me feel like I'm not connecting with the woman.

^ You said it ^

I think you answered your own question. The point of becoming a man is to realize that you don't have to do a damned thing that you don't want to for the sake of pleasing women. There are billions more of them so if you don't like girls that won't talk to you on the phone then get on down the road and keep approaching until your pipeline is full of women that do what you want.

I like girls that answer their phone as well. I like to set up chats or "phone dates". I keep them rather short, 15 - 20 min. Lots of guys here might think it's a waste of time but I think it's a great way to build comfort. Use the tone of your voice to flirt, run patterns, drop bait, etc. I very much prefer this to sending texts in between dates. I also think it keeps the girl more interested as I don't like to see a girl more than two or three times a month. And I'm really a cold texter ... I just don't like it.

All that being said ... seems silly to next a girl because she doesn't talk on the phone. You'll be nexting 95% of the population of women!! Just clarify right up front what her preferred mode of conversation is. Tell her you don't do "textversations" and then if you are into her and want to call her, call her. If she is not satisfying your desire for phone talk (or any others) .... next.

I didn't know people still made phone calls. I'm not going to waste my time talking on the phone with a girl I hardly know. I can't remember the last time I spoke to a girl over the phone other than a girlfriend.

If you have a strong, masculine voice then getting a girl to listen to you speak (especially if she can't interrupt you and is just listening to your pre-recorded message) is powerful. I believe you can really get hooks into a girl through the power of voice seduction & suggestion.

I would expect precisely one voice message back from a girl, and the vast majority of conversation on either side to be done via text.

Responding to women with voice messages is actually a very good idea. It's something most guys don't do and it shows confidence. I will try it myself.