rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

sleeping w/coworker while on travel

so me and this girl I work with will be going on travel for 2 weeks to a third world country. It will be just us 2 going and we will be spending all day and night together for 2 weeks. I was wondering how hard I should go in trying to hit it. IMO i was going to to take a passive approach on this and only go in if she gives me a good opening. I figure the risks reprecussions of having my advances rejected are pretty harsh.

Not sure if any one else has an experience with this

Is this the first time you've ever made any moves? You need to tell us more about your relationship first. I'll assume you aren't really that close and haven't laid any groundwork thus far, so my advice is not to risk it blowing up in your face (high probability). The passive approach probably won't work (she isn't going to give you signs now if she hasn't already). Unless she's practically jumping your bones, you will have to make the move, which is again... risky given your situation.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

My personal policy is to never ever touch a co-worker. Just not worth it, the amount of shit that can result form it is not worth compromising your job situation for. Only exception if it is in a real young environment like a fast food joint or similar.

How old are you and her? What country are you going to? What's the business purpose for the trip?

Anything can happen in two weeks.

Team Nachos

I have few rules as far as women go...but one is absolutely nothing sexual or flirtatious with co workers...i have been given signs by direct reports that i have vehemently rejected...i can afford my lifestyle because work pays me...you fuck up work that means no references and no pay....and tough time finding another job...so what I am saying is i hope you are going somewhere you can score some non work related pussy....wait till you switch job and if you got hots for this woman you can bang her in town at that time....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Any job that's sending you out of the country must be a serious job.

Is going after this bitch's pussy worth losing your job?

DO NOT FUCK A CO-WORKER OR A CLIENT. EVER.

It is a surefire path to disaster.

She'll want you as a safety net, especially in a 3rd world country. Refuse to go out with her, and go chase pussy solo. She will get jealous and come around.

He'll be married by the end of 2 weeks.

With a baby on the way..

Unless it's a BIG company and she's several departments removed, DO NOT TOUCH.

Also, unless she's seriously jumping on you, DO NOT TOUCH.

You SHOULD hit on other girls in front of her so long as you think you'll be smooth/successful at it. Don't be a fucking rapist about it, but if you can look like a cassanova in front of her, she'll report that shit to every other bitch in the office.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

I've fucked coworkers and never had any repercussions. Hell, I fingered a girl in the office when I worked for a major aerospace company. Another coworker got drunk and licked her nipples while I watched. Fucking weird. Just don't play them. Keep it casual. You'll be fine. And if you get fired, fuck it. You're job probably sucked anyway.