rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I did an experiment with plates. Conclusion.

Before, I usually acted quite reserved and distant with my plates- short messages, no questions. Just invitations to come to my place and so. And it worked good for years. But this year I decided to did an experiment - I acted more friendly and warm. I sent much friendly massages,asked some questions about their lives. Tried to invite one to some event, spent an afternoon with an other one , outside, in park without sex that day an so. And you know what? I didn't receive any friendliness and warmth back. No. They hate me anyway. Yes- I have all kinds of sex, deep blowjobs and submission. But none of them became a friend of mine. They want me and they hate me at the same time. My conclusion - women can't be friend with a man who fucks them, no matter how you act- friendly or cold as ice. So I return to previous strategy. Maybe you have a different experience, or the same? LTR is a little bit different story..

What you say is pretty obvious and has been echoed around the forum time and time again.

Plates are just that....plates.

You're fuck buddies or FWB - that's it that's all.

These girls have an unwritten agreement with you from the first time you guys banged.

Ever heard of friend zone frank ? He tried being friendly with these girls and never got laid.

The only women in my life that I'm friends with are my friends wives, girlfriends, and I honestly can't remember any good girls that were friends, just loosely associated with my social circle.

You sound a bit jaded and maybe even angry about that.

But you should realize that men can really only be your friends, women can be associates.

The more you accept and move past that, the better you'll live.

Just curious what you were expecting back? Did you want them to invite you out to go to the park with you? Because women don't really initiate from my experience.

This is different from my experience. Usually when i made a little more effort being warm or doing other things it made the girl want to LTR. If I'm cold and short they stick around for a month and then move on and LTR with the next guy that's a little nicer. I actually am looking for a LTR, I like the closeness of a relationship. I've been with so many women that I feel emotionless with random sex. I like a little feeling. Just my experience.

Some girls it has no effect, the others think you want an LTR.

Thanks so far. I like to discover things and this was quite funny experiment. What I wanted to reveal was- will plate be more friendly with me and act like a real friend, if I am friendly with her. I wanted to experience this by myself. Can I say that results surprised me? Actually - a little bit. I was expecting maybe just some warmth or something, but no - nothing. I am not affected, and not frustrated - it really was like scientific experiment. And this was with those who knew from almost very beginning, that there will be no LTR with me. If I was playing fake "there can be something long term between us" game, like many man in my eastern European country do, maybe results was different. But I don't do that. This "fake relationship game" is different topic and actually it's common in my area- this is how many man get laid here. I don't practice that.

That's probably because you are plating girls who have high n count aka lay count.

If you are plating girls who haven't slept with more than 5 guys, they will catch feelings and reciprocate back to your kindness or "beta" behaviors if you will.
You can break your frame and act like this after couple months of fucking her if she starts to catch feelings.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (11-09-2017 06:43 PM)scheme00 Wrote:  

This is different from my experience. Usually when i made a little more effort being warm or doing other things it made the girl want to LTR. If I'm cold and short they stick around for a month and then move on and LTR with the next guy that's a little nicer. I actually am looking for a LTR, I like the closeness of a relationship...

Same here.
Assuming an attraction, most girls would love comfort.
Suggest you check if your overall vibe was matching your behaviour. It could be that you were spending time, but you were feeling "obligated".

@bgbusiness
The high N count seems right. Girls like that tend to be bitches and nothing can please them.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote: (11-10-2017 09:58 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

That's probably because you are plating girls who have high n count aka lay count.

If you are plating girls who haven't slept with more than 5 guys, they will catch feelings and reciprocate back to your kindness or "beta" behaviors if you will.
You can break your frame and act like this after couple months of fucking her if she starts to catch feelings.

Yes, it can be so, because the best response was with ("surprise") youngest girl,probably less " experienced". Actually it helped - I started cold and after second bang she started to respond reserved. Then I sent a straight text like " if you think, that I want just plain sex, I am not so bad. We can do some other things together too..." She changed tone an we met again for several times. In this case my strategy worked, with others- almost opposite.