rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unfortunate night in college town

Background : 20yo student living in what i call America's worst city for game . I still haven't met a solid wing man now in my fourth year of university. I've been in the game for about a year. So i roll out last night solo saying fuck it. Get to the club and after a few minutes i approach two chicks standing by a wall in this pretty small club let's called the "office". I go up to the chicks and ask them if they know any other clubs where i can go to to actually dance. They laugh and continue talking to me. One was a solid 7 with a nice ass and the other was her chubby friend but with a cute face. As I'm talking to them their gay friend walks up and calmly interrupts . I instantly befriend the guy .

He didn't seem receptive to me so i walked to sit on a nearby couch. 5 minutes go by and the two chicks come up to me and say they want to sit with me. I start conversation with them and tell them " I came to this country to get arranged for marriage, is this a good place to find a suitable wife " . They absolutely love this stuff and start following me around, thinking i must be some rich prince or something [ with the gay friend]. Fast forward 1hr later after some dancing, the chick i wanted to bang kept repeating that she wanted to get drunk and that the club wasn't exciting enough . So I'm trying to bounce this chick to my place but i know i will have to invite the gay guy and her friend too since she was all to sober to ditch them. So i tell the gay guy, "this place is pretty bunk let's all go to my place for drinks".

He says it's up to the girls and looks at the two girls and the girls say sure. The guy then goes that he had some other friends coming to meet them and he wanted to make sure whether they were coming or not. I stay cool and say no problem. After a little while the gay guy still hasn't heard anything from his "friends". They decide to go take a "smoke" break before they either ditch their friends or come with me . I take this as them ditching me so I stay in the club and after about 5 minutes, i decide that I'm going home because the club is empty as fuck [ as usual ]and if the chicks were still outside i would tell them to come home with me and if no I'd just take my ass to bed.

Outside i see the chick i wanted to bang and i tell her "let's go " . She goes "someone broke into our car and took my bag with my keys". My first reaction was alright bitch that's an elaborate ass lie. However, I see her friend and the gay guy next to a car so i walk up. In front of me is a white kia with busted windows and glass shattered everywhere. I was like WTF!!! even though this city sucks ass for game overall night/day [ extremely small college town] there were still plenty of cars out that night. Why their car?. Apparently it was the gay guy's car and the dipshit thought it was a good idea to leave their bags on the floor in clear view. At that point i turned around walked away got in my car and drove home. I guess the tough nights come really tough.Tomorrow will be a better day.

Space your future posts out so it's easier to read.

This just looks like a stroke of bad luck. However, if you are going to be leaving your shit anywhere, keep it in the trunk or somewhere out of sight so it looks less appealing to rob.

Why didn't you get her number during any point of your interaction with her during and after the club?

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Numbers go to shit here especially at night . I try to close at night now because chances are it won't go anywhere if i don't.

Quote: (11-08-2017 10:18 AM)fitness2569 Wrote:  

Numbers go to shit here especially at night . I try to close at night now because chances are it won't go anywhere if i don't.

I get that phone numbers aren't as important as they once were, but you still should have gotten it.

It would have been an easy opener when you hit her up. Just mention something about the stolen bags and take her for a drink to make her feel better.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

This is funny. Her friend from last night just matched with me on tinder???

All is not lost then.

Seriously always take a number if there was some vibe. Not trying at least is just lame, its a chance for reward with such little effort...

Compared to numbers, Tinder really goes nowhere.

Sounds like a tough night. It was good you walked away at the end.

RSD simplifies a lot of its advice for those who aren't familiar with its different models and pyramids to just "move them".
I've found it works, Tinder dates where I've constantly moved them (even to boring locations at times) have invariably ended up in SNLs.
Maybe there were practical reasons for not bouncing these girls and their friend to a more lively club but if you have the opportunity to keep moving them and keep getting your drink on with them before the final bounce to your place then IMO that is the way to go.
Gets your target more and more in the mood and you handling her and her friends petty objections gets them more and more into you until the final big performance between her and her friend of "Oh babe! Are you gonna be okay getting a taxi back on your own? Big hug! I'll text you! Yeah.." before she heads back to ride your d*"k. [Image: smile.gif]

That's just bad luck man. No big deal at all. You played it right for the most part and there's nothing you can do about the ending. Car breakins aren't exactly an everyday occurrence for people

One piece of advice is to not spend so much time on a group unless you really get the sense that they're down. Based on the way you describe it, you likely spent the entire night with this group. That's a long time to not branch out and approach other girls. I know it's tricky when solo, but I think the best method is to hang with a group for 10 minutes, and unless you feel like you're making major progress, eject on a good note (maybe grab numbers or not, depends) and go approach other groups. You might be able to go back to them later.

This isn't common advice here, but I'd definitely keep on great terms with the gay dude.

You got unlucky, but if he likes you, he's going to encourage his friends to be as promiscuous as possible. Gay guys literally encourage their female friends to be sluts as a way to vicariously fantasize about straight dudes