rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out solo to small bars

I've done the solo thing in big nightclubs where nobody seems to notice anyone else, but in much smaller settings it seems weird to go in alone. I've noticed the quality of girls is higher (in some respects) in smaller places and it's much easier to run my game. Drinks are also cheaper.

Are any of you experts in solo, small bar pickup? I'm good with the game part, I'm looking more for logistics; making the right entrance, picking a good spot, and perhaps even waiting to be approached rather than approaching (has worked in the past). Do people still go to bars solo to get a drink? In the dating app era I've seen it less and less--it seems weird to me seeing a guy sitting alone at the bar sipping a beer, even if it's just for a moment. Clubs are easy in that respect because nobody notices anyone.

thread-9960.html
thread-1552.html
thread-14349.html
thread-10952.html

Quote: (11-07-2017 04:30 PM)TrifeLife Wrote:  

thread-9960.html
thread-1552.html
thread-14349.html
thread-10952.html

I guess what I really want to know is if it's still done. A lot of you seem to have moved to dating app game, which I heavily dislike because of the low quality women. Day game pickups usually take more than one date and clubs are too expensive, thus why I'm leaning towards small bar game.

The threads you provided are leaning towards a confidence thing, which I have no problem with. I want to see what the pickup masters of this forum are doing today.

Trial and error.
Nothing else will give you the best answer.

Quote: (11-07-2017 04:50 PM)Tunnels End Wrote:  

I guess what I really want to know is if it's still done. A lot of you seem to have moved to dating app game, which I heavily dislike because of the low quality women. Day game pickups usually take more than one date and clubs are too expensive, thus why I'm leaning towards small bar game.

The threads you provided are leaning towards a confidence thing, which I have no problem with. I want to see what the pickup masters of this forum are doing today.

Fair enough. For small bar game, I think the best angle to take is to try to form relationships with bartenders. Will take some investment of time and money. If you got a target it spot in mind, go and just post up on slow hours when they have time to chat and kill some drinks, find out what shifts they usually work, repeat a few times until have established some rapport. If you find the right bartender it can be a good set up. I've been involved in this scenario from the other side of the bar, and have know some guys who come back and include me in their interactions with girls because they know I'm an ally and can run decent bartender game without being overbearing or trying to steal the show. Sometimes if they're dealing with two girls they'll invite me to come out with them when I get off work.

I'm schizophrenic and may not be much help since I always have people to talk to. BUT!

(I read the above posted threads which had nice info)

1) If your human your probably a creature of habit. Which means you and your buddies frequented the same old bars together over and over and over.
2) During the 100's of trips to the bar with your buddies every now and then you got laid. Problem is most guys partying with buddies don't know how they got the girl because they were drunk or just bumped into her or said something stupid

My point is if you went to bars 100 times with your "buddy's" and got laid once that's a terrible batting average. It means maybe going solo is the best.

Going out alone focus's you on yourself and your performance.
The first thing you do without thinking is you dress better than with your clueless buddies
The second thing is you don't get drunk
The third your thinking of things to say and how to act. Technically your aware of yourself and that's the scary part

There is a ton of crap guys overlook/blur out when out with there buddies it's all a fog..but not anymore!

When solo if a girl is interested in you and yakking to you at a bar....your getting laid later.
The word to look at is "interested" in you....are you interesting? Have you set yourself apart from the herd?

North American guys are use to lining up to be "picked" it starts at the high school dances and ends as a sausage line up at the local bar
Guys become very interesting to women after they have dropped some inhibitions (booze) and they leave there friends to prowl for the interesting guy they scoped out earlier in the evening.
So your going to the club/bar/pub when you know the evening has started when you can go in and won't stand out and go in stone sober.

Try to look and be sociable and loose. Play with your phone, Go have a smoke even if you don't smoke, enjoy your first drink of the evening. Put a time limit on to stay so as to either go to another bar or call it a night.

One thing you'll hear time and time again ...I went out with my buddies Thursday and was too burnt out to do fuckall for the weekend....with solo your good to go all the time and you meet tons more people and find good spots to hang out at some even with new friends (win win)

Let the chicks hang out in packs! They ain't interested in each other they just want to dance and drink and maybe find a guy. (not guys)

Look if your batting average was 1 out of 100 with buddies and went to 2 out of 100 solo. You hit the bigtime!

I'm no expert but I've had success in this. I'd much rather be solo in a small bar than in a club or a crowded bar.

When you walk in play the 3 second rule. If there is a target or a set that looks interesting, don't waste any time. Act like you know them. That's much better than sitting alone for ten minutes and then approaching, as if you had to work up the confidence. Walk right up and get at it.

If there is nothing happening sit solo at the bar and let proximity work for you. I've seen some guys bring a small laptop and do some work to pass the time when there is nothing going on. When a woman walks in solo and sits anywhere near you, get at it, she's there for a reason. If she walks in and sits across the bar then get right at it. She's there alone and looking for company, just like you. The longer you wait with your timid glances the more you'll turn her off.

You'll also find the solo girls that come in that are waiting for a friend or boyfriend. Use that as an opportunity to get warmed up and make a friend. If she's waiting for a friend now you've got two girls that you'll know. I'm always polite after getting the intro to the friend and tell them "hey, I'll let you two do your thing, it was nice to meet you". Then after a while get back in there, fifteen minutes later you're going to find a more happening spot with the both of them.