rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cringe Alert - Absolutely Awful, Oneitis Posts of My Ex-Friend

Quote:Quote:

I must obscure all the pain within........ Yet obscuring all my love for you, Sara? Plainly speaking, I merely caused pain to myself, perhaps you, too. I would hold myself together for you on significant occasions, never desiring to upset you. I deeply yearn that events could have been different. Only for me to break down days/weeks after. Above my capacity. Seeking release from it all and just thrilled there was a chance to love you again.
Tragically, you perceived me in those times. Just know it isn't really me. Yes, you have power with me and never ignore that. Undoable things you want from me, such as 'Never speak to me again, Tom'. Across three years I had four psychological breakdowns. I have prostrated myself in search of your healing forgiveness. Just once was complete failure for me. And to think it was four times! [I'd say it was ten, actually, based on what I heard]
Here in October, those 'close' to me I try to help want nothing to do with matters related to you and I. They don't understand my love for you.
The majority..... no, all don't know you are the essence of all my ambitions bar a few, and even those you are a part of it.
I have always been by myself.
The tranquility I gain with others is nothing compared to the tranquility I had with you - in heart and soul. My love still comes for you - feel it?
It is because I love you that I strive to find you again. I am not just contacting you because I think I can. You know my life is in ruins and that I have weathered these storms.
Yes, I failed you once - I just thought it better that I kept your desire for me not to speak with you.
But my love is pure. Every hour since our first kiss [This was in 2007, Jesus Christ!] I have been yours.
I can't live without you - love is too weak a word to describe my feelings.
I'm in the rain holding the umbrella to shield you from the failing skies but it's just me under it - where are you? I would do anything, feel any cut, wound, burn or even drown to have you back.
I beg Fate and Providence to allow you and I to live our separate lives now, only for that solitude to come full circle and take us back together. Only then will you no longer fear my love.
My love for you is eternal
Tom

This was published this week.

We've all posted bad shit on FB (some of my ca. 2010 jokes on a now deleted account make me cringe). But some people go much further. I received an email today from an acquaintance asking if I could help my "friend" Tom after yet another social media tear job of his. I told the girl we had a falling out four years ago and were no longer friends and suggested she find someone else.

I went to school with this guy. I was at the beginning of my red pill journey and was starting to get a decent notch count.

Even in this nascent stage of my development, I started clashing with Tom over how to treat girls and his obsession with his on-again, off-again girlfriend Sara. "Be a gentleman, David!" he always told me.

As far as I know, she told him to fuck off in 2008 when we were teenagers.

I have had an extremely bad, feuding dynamic with one of my ex-girlfriends in particular, but the sort of begging Tom engaged in for years with Sara was completely foreign to me. If I wanted to have issues with an ex after breaking up, they were heated arguments, not desperate prayers to get back with her.

He had temper tantrums at nightclubs in Sydney when he saw her. After perhaps the second (or maybe first) time this happened, we stopped following him to calm him down. I'm pretty sure he was beaten up a couple times because his moods after seeing her led to fights at bars with random strangers.

Around five years ago I told him to man-up and it seemed to work for a while, then the friendship died after I told him to grow the fuck up and find a different girl.

These stories are baaaaaad, but I get a lot out of reading the similar ones other guys here have posted. Every time I read one, I don't want to get even 1% along the way to this kind of craziness over women.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Oh dear. Theres nothing you can do for him, hes gone David, let him go.

Get some new friends. Here.

Jesus CHRIST.

Dude's cracked. That's all there is to that.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Your "friend's" post has stalker written all over it. Hopefully he will get a restraining order placed on him and that will wake him up before he ends up dead, or in jail over this insane obsession. That goes way beyond oneitus into a psychosis.

Seriously, this chap needs professional help.

I think I know who your ex friend is OP.

[Image: 3325264E00000578-3554782-image-a-43_1461370326393.jpg]

I don't actually think it's psychosis.

This is the sexual marketplace for you. You can't justify this kind of behavior, but when you get a marketplace like the one we have, some guys are going to go off the deep end through their pedestalizing of women.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (11-06-2017 09:56 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

This is the sexual marketplace for you. You can't justify this kind of behavior, but when you get a marketplace like the one we have, some guys are going to go off the deep end through their pedestalizing of women.

You're right, I've seen similar posts like this on my facebook the past couple of years and my initial reaction has always been to reply to these statuses saying 'You're a faggot'. Some of these fuckers though are so stubborn they are beyond help.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

All guys (well, 95%) have a girl that makes them lose their shit like this. It's a rite of passage into manhood. Every guy needs to experience heartbreak.

The difference is some of them succumb to it and go off the deep end, others use it to seek answers and better themselves. It's the same with anything in life.

As for your friend, he's long gone.

Quote: (11-06-2017 10:01 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

You're right, I've seen similar posts like this on my facebook the past couple of years and my initial reaction has always been to reply to these statuses saying 'You're a faggot'. Some of these fuckers though are so stubborn they are beyond help.

I reread 30 Bangs by Roosh a few weeks ago. I can relate to a lot of what he says about losing a girl after you bang her. Ca. 2013 I was definitely overextending, trying to hold onto as many girls I was banging as I could.

None of us is perfect in our history.

But guys like my ex-friend are just insane in terms of trying to change their behavior.

I would much rather "coach" some virginal or semi-virginal guys I know who are hopeless with women than guys with a history with women that matches my ex-friend's obsessions.

I agree with Gas' post regarding how the majority of guys, at one point, will latch onto a particular chick that'll blow his mind. Give my own experience, I can attest that you'll come out of the whole ordeal either stronger than ever, or completely wrecked. My journey speaks of the former, but perhaps the OP's friend has suffered the latter.

Eh, she has explicitly told him to leave her alone, and he's posting this stuff in public for everyone to see?

Something's wrong. It might fall short of a psychotic disorder, but that level of rumination, for that length of time, isn't normal.

As others said, everybody can have a cringe-worthy meltdown over a woman at some point and pine for her for a few weeks, but "out-of-sight, out-of-mind" is a saying for a reason. This has been going on for years, to the point that it blows up friendships and he's even posting openly about how he knows all of his friends are avoiding this issue because it's so weird? No way. He's heading for trouble.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Somebody should send him to the Mustang Ranch with a wad of 20s. That should snap him out of it.

Quote: (11-06-2017 12:01 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Somebody should send him to the Mustang Ranch with a wad of 20s. That should snap him out of it.

Heh. Or two weeks in Thailand should do it.

Let him rot.

With a beta power that strong, he will destroy those around him.

This is a severe case of beta. Absolute pathetic shit.

I'll excuse the first few times, but repeated beta acts over a period of YEARS? No question, this dude is a full-blown beta moron & will destroy himself or wish for the lucky stars for a miracle to awaken.

Cause he's a lost cause on his current path.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Wait, this pseudopoetry would be sad enough... but are you telling me she broke up with him in 2008? almost 10 years ago? did I read that wrong?

This is beyond r/incels... this is serial killer material.

Nevermind the pathetic nature of this individual. The writing is absolutely horrendous. Syntax, sentence structure, grammar ("you and I" instead of me), all of it. Terrible.

These are the guys that turn into mass shooters

That guy is a sucker for punishment. When is his self respect going to kick in?
I bet this Sarah isn't even all that.

Quote: (11-05-2017 11:50 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

I beg Fate and Providence to allow you and I to live our separate lives now, only for that solitude to come full circle and take us back together. Only then will you no longer fear my love.
My love for you is eternal
Tom

If he is 'lucky', he could be Forrest Gump. After he has risked all in the Vietnam of life and received honour from the president, his sweetheart might come back to him after she has finished with the carousel if he will step up™ and take on her bastards.

[Image: tumblr_opjqkj9Q2C1qb0i4vo4_500.gif]

^ And then die of AIDS.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (11-05-2017 11:50 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

...I would do anything, feel any cut, wound, burn or even drown to have you back.
Tom

Dear Tom,

Your post has really got me thinking. There is still hope for us. Please try that last thing so I know your words are true.

Regards, Sara.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:05 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

^ And then die of AIDS.

You beat me to it

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Looks like a classic case of overexposure to Jim Steinman lyrics.

I was guilty of very watered down symtoms of this. Some people will eventually wake up, on their own. Others cannot be reached. There is only so much some people can do to try and help them.

But if you meet some one that is lost (espcially some one asking for directions,) and you give them a road map. And they specifically reject your map of directions. Let them go.

You can't save women...men are the same too, in a lot of instances.