rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European War and Collapse...Possible, or Probable?

According to the Bundeswehr, collapse and war in Europe by 2040 is possible, so says a report.

Quote:Express.co.uk Wrote:

An extensive 102-page report, called ‘Strategic Forecast 2040’ was published by the head of the (German) Ministry of Defence at the end of February this year but was kept then kept under wraps, but has now been seen by the German weekly newspaper Der Spiegel.

The report outlines six scenarios for how social trends and international conflicts are likely to play out and influence German security.
The Bundeswehr plays out how social trends and international conflicts could influence German security policy in the coming decades in the confidential document.

In one of the six scenarios ("The Collapse of the European Union and Germany in Reactive Mode"), the authors assume a "multiple confrontation".

The future projection describes a world in which the international order erodes after "decades of instability", the value systems worldwide drift apart and globalisation is stopped.

The Bundeswehr strategists writes: ”EU enlargement has been largely abandoned, and more states have left the community. Europe has lost its global competitiveness. "The increasingly disorderly, sometimes chaotic and conflict-prone world has dramatically changed the security environment of Germany and Europe."

In the fifth scenario ("West against East"), some eastern EU countries have frozen the state of European integration while others have "joined the Eastern bloc".

In the fourth ("multipolar competition") extremism is on the rise and there are EU partners who "even occasionally seem to seek a specific approach to Russia's 'state capitalist model' ".

The document expressly makes no prognosis, but all scenarios are "plausible with the time horizon 2040".

The report would appear to throw cold water over those in the EU who want far greater integration, including the establishment of a European-wide army.

French President Emmanuel Macron called for extensive integration of the EU countries at the end of September, saying a “profound transformation” of the bloc was needed. Mr Macron called for he introduction of EU identity cards, a shared defence budget and a European military intervention force. He also wanted a shared budget for eurozone countries and an EU-wide asylum agency to help tackle the migration crisis.

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has also said that a joint military force would add “additional weight to the European foreign and security policy”.

https://archive.is/CzUmV

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Well don't say you weren't warned. The big powers can keep pushing the integration message all they want but the fact is that the people don't want it. Ignoring the increasing angry population will push the voters to ever more extreme parties and views. Next thing you know, someone like Hitler is in power and we all know how that ended last time.

Quote: (11-06-2017 01:37 PM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Well don't say you weren't warned. The big powers can keep pushing the integration message all they want but the fact is that the people don't want it. Ignoring the increasing angry population will push the voters to ever more extreme parties and views. Next thing you know, someone like Hitler is in power and we all know how that ended last time.

Let's just stay out of Russia and we're going to be fine ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

^And everywhere else that's not Germany if that's ok. -_-

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

> pls do not contest borders with Poland kthxbai

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

This wouldn't be like Hitler, this would be largely a civil war: more brutal and twisted than even WW2 was.

Quote: (11-06-2017 09:01 PM)Laska Wrote:  

This wouldn't be like Hitler, this would be largely a civil war: more brutal and twisted than even WW2 was.

Dan Simmons has a phrase for it: the continent of Europe cast back more than five hundred years into sad warring pools of civilisation. I've said it a few times over the past few years, but his Time Traveller story, written 2006, is getting more prophetic all the time.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (11-06-2017 08:42 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

> pls do not contest borders with Poland kthxbai

The Poles are our brothers and only a united front established and defended across all V4 borders would be able to prevent the total demise of Europe. Western Europe is already a lost cause and will most likely be in turmoil by 2025. The Germans better start being nice to its V4 neighbors as they may not be welcome once they are forced to flee in droves.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

The question is when the war will begin.

[Image: 4fd.jpg]

It will be a civil war fought on religious and racial level. That much is becoming evident.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:37 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

It will be a civil war fought on religious and racial level. That much is becoming evident.

I doubt that. Nations don't fight wars for ideals, they fight for power. Religious and racial violence committed by regular citizens will be riots at most. War won't occur unless the powers at be believe it is to their advantage.

The American revolution is the perfect example. It's romanticized as patriots rising up against an oppressive government, which in many ways it was, but it was organized and eventually successful because powerful people stood to benefit.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (11-07-2017 05:19 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I doubt that. Nations don't fight wars for ideals, they fight for power. Religious and racial violence committed by regular citizens will be riots at most. War won't occur unless the powers at be believe it is to their advantage.

The American revolution is the perfect example. It's romanticized as patriots rising up against an oppressive government, which in many ways it was, but it was organized and eventually successful because powerful people stood to benefit.

There's actually many instances of poor men rising up and channel the anger of regular men. For example, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong were all poor. Many other such examples.

Additionally, when there's a need then someone will rise to the occasion. If lots of people are angry about immigration or religious persecution, a powerful man will determine he has much to gain by building an army with them.

So as long as the popular will agrees on a position, the odds of some man taking the reins of the movement are extremely high.

"There is no stopping an idea whose time has come."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-06-2017 10:37 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Dan Simmons has a phrase for it: the continent of Europe cast back more than five hundred years into sad warring pools of civilisation. I've said it a few times over the past few years, but his Time Traveller story, written 2006, is getting more prophetic all the time.

He may be right about the war part, but not the victors, just the chaos. Still, this is the best quote of that piece:

Quote:Quote:

“Which combination of those three traits -- phobos, kerdos, doxa -- will save or doom your world?” asked the Time Traveler. “Which might bring you back from this vacation from history – from history’s responsibilities and history’s burdens – that you have all so generously gifted yourselves with? You peaceloving Europeans. You civil-liberties loving Americans? You Athenian invertebrates with your love of your own exalted sensibilities and your willingness to enter into a global war for civilizational survival even while you are too timid, too fearful . . . too decent . . . to match the ruthlessness of your enemies.”

Great stuff.

Very probable.

Europe is too rich village to exist safely. It has no army no borders and represents no valid principles that people might want to fight for.

Really nasty conflict will take place when a muslim becomes high figure with high power in one of the countries. Can happen within next 10-15 years.

However I still think that there is some sort of big plan behind all of this mess. People with so much power are not stupid. It must be on purpose. You know the best way to introduce new order or some kind of revolution is to create big crisis ie manufacture it somehow.

Considering that this will be fought over the right for European nations to self-determine, I wouldn't say it's like Hitler. It's more like when America told Britain to get its tea-drinking ass out of our land. Limey bastards.

I'm going to say probable. I think too many Europeans are aware of the Islam slow-boil happening in their lands. Nobody wants that shit. I hope Europe does something about it because I don't want that shit in China or America.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (11-08-2017 07:57 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Very probable.

Europe is too rich village to exist safely. It has no army no borders and represents no valid principles that people might want to fight for.

Really nasty conflict will take place when a muslim becomes high figure with high power in one of the countries. Can happen within next 10-15 years.

However I still think that there is some sort of big plan behind all of this mess. People with so much power are not stupid. It must be on purpose. You know the best way to introduce new order or some kind of revolution is to create big crisis ie manufacture it somehow.

You mean like for example becoming mayor of one of the world's primary financial centers?

[Image: london-mayor.jpg]

Just hypothetically speaking ;-)

And of course it's on purpose. Nobody who matters politically would be that stupid or ideologically blinded to not see where we are heading. It's by design and the end goal is a fascist mega-state which may or many not be managed under the umbrella of Sharia law, I'm not quite certain about that part just yet. Either way, any Western woman still alive in about 20 years from now is going to curse herself and anyone else responsible for turning what once was Europe into a 3rd world caliphate. History books will one day refer to the current period as one of the biggest mistakes of Western civilization. That is if there are any non-Muslim historians left by that time.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

It will happen, my parents generation foresaw this at the turn of the millennium when the ruling party in the UK decided to become muslim sympathisers. Hence why their generation has plundered their savings into villages back home and taken up lifelong residency permits too. Hungary and Poland are already fighting back to save their cultures and becoming more authoritarian. Austria is following too.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:56 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

It's by design and the end goal is a fascist mega-state which may or many not be managed under the umbrella of Sharia law, I'm not quite certain about that part just yet.

No chance it will be Sharia NWO. Elites that worked for last several decades on NWO/BNW superstate can't coexist with country like in novel Caliphate. Islam will not give Elites anything that they don't already possess with current system.

Zelcorpion wrote good posts regarding that matter in migrant invasion of Europe thread.

Quote: (11-07-2017 11:29 AM)balybary Wrote:  

I want this to happen.

Quote: (11-08-2017 04:23 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2017 01:56 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

It's by design and the end goal is a fascist mega-state which may or many not be managed under the umbrella of Sharia law, I'm not quite certain about that part just yet.

No chance it will be Sharia NWO. Elites that worked for last several decades on NWO/BNW superstate can't coexist with country like in novel Caliphate. Islam will not give Elites anything that they don't already possess with current system.

Zelcorpion wrote good posts regarding that matter in migrant invasion of Europe thread.

Yeah, have you seen my posts there? A few hundred of them? [Image: dodgy.gif]

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I saw them. I am just referring here to sharia "owned" NWO state idea.

Quote: (11-07-2017 08:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

There's actually many instances of poor men rising up and channel the anger of regular men. For example, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong were all poor. Many other such examples.

Additionally, when there's a need then someone will rise to the occasion. If lots of people are angry about immigration or religious persecution, a powerful man will determine he has much to gain by building an army with them.

So as long as the popular will agrees on a position, the odds of some man taking the reins of the movement are extremely high.

"There is no stopping an idea whose time has come."

Hitler was aided by rich Bavarian elites though.

Quote: (11-08-2017 04:37 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2017 11:29 AM)balybary Wrote:  

I want this to happen.

I have reasons to believe this will happen in our lifetime. Of course, I could be wrong.

Still, the odds that anyone in his 30s or higher doesn't see a major war in his lifetime is essentially nil, in my estimation.

Quote: (11-08-2017 11:22 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Still, the odds that anyone in his 30s or higher doesn't see a major war in his lifetime is essentially nil, in my estimation.

I am not so sure. I am not in 30s, but 20s and from what I see people are totally oblivious around me. I somehow doubt they will change their views when they hit 30s, especially when their lives are just doing mundane stuff with no critical thinking of affairs that happen regularly around them.

Agree with this. A few weeks ago, with a television at work showing the latest act of cultural enrichment in the UK, a middle aged woman commented "I'm worried about white terrorism". These people really haven't got a clue.