rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

CNN Money does a video hit piece on the "red pill"

They dragged one idiot to explain how the red pill made him so hateful (hint: you weren't ever red pill if you're giving sniveling interviews to CNN). They then interview fat cow "experts" to explain what the red pill really is. It's everything you'd expect from a mainstream media hit piece.

Note the dark vibes and music.

Pravda wants to rile up the Party faithful against the kulaks, fascists, and reactionaries. Um, I mean MSM Fake News keeps on denouncing truth and empirical reality.

Well, in the words of an Antifa hero: "To be attacked by the enemy is not a bad thing but a good thing."

Quote:Quote:

It is good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great deal in our work.

--Mao Zedong

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archi...wv6_32.htm

I hope that isn't Anabasis after the ban

In for the down-vote. CNN is fake news! If you guys aren't subscribed to Mark Dice on Youtube, you should be. He's always taking down these cucky chumps.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Propaganda News Network

For empasis...the red pill isnt about women. Anyone who "takes the red pill" specifically because of a failure at relationships is a beta male who hangs out in red pill forums.

The bald guy just seems beta to me. He said he was jealous of men who were able to attract women and who had more money so he "took the red pill".

[Image: facepalm.jpeg]

Quote: (11-03-2017 06:20 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

For empasis...the red pill isnt about women. Anyone who "takes the red pill" specifically because of a failure at relationships is a beta male who hangs out in red pill forums.

The bald guy just seems beta to me. He said he was jealous of men who were able to attract women and who had more money so he "took the red pill".

[Image: facepalm.jpeg]

His face is shadowed and hidden. Probably not even a real "red pill" guy, rather just some low-level CNN staffer that they drug into the studio to shoot this "groundbreaking segment". They are fake news, nothing is too low for them to stoop to!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'll be honest, I wish the "red pill" community wasn't such a right-wing circle jerk, but nonetheless this video is retarded.

If I was totally unfamiliar with the subject matter here, this report would make me be on the lookout for weird, pathetic, smelly losers with a serial killer-like hatred for women who can't stop bitching about how the world is stacked against them. That's what this video leads you to believe the prototypical "red-pilled" man is (by design of course).

In reality, I start to suspect someone may be active in this corner of the Internet if he's had a large uptick in fitness, social adeptness, and quality of women, and knows to shut the fuck up about politics in most situations. Quite the difference.

Basically what this video amounts to is: If you can't logically refute them, then just make them seem icky.

It seems like he didn't really swallow them 100% and digested nicely.
He seems more like a purple pill.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Did the MSM have some hit piece planned on "mra's" or "the redpill" back in 2013 that was scrapped for whatever reason? What happened with that?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

So we are basically the KKK. Only that we also hate women. Damn, and all those years I thought that we were discussing how to get laid, where in the world we can find the juciest asses and how to properly deadlift.

CNN's Laurie Segall clearly has an agenda if you look at her past videos (Is your job listing sexist? and Fired Google engineer defends diversity memo ). Both of her videos got more dislikes than likes. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

What a shit story.

I'm not just saying that because these are people that disagree with our perspectives and are obviously trying to smear.

But I actually tried to watch it with an open mind to get a perception of how people with zero exposure might view it.

Utterly unconvincing and super vague. They never painted any kind of clear picture of this so-called community, the nitty gritty of its beliefs, what it is doing, and what is so "extremist" about it. Nazi rallies were mentioned but they failed to draw any real connection with it and the red pill (or even try). They never mentioned this theoretical destination that was so extreme and dangerous that this guy supposedly ended up at.

They didn't even offer any examples of posts and articles with more radical thoughts and beliefs within the red pill, which are certainly out there to be cherry picked and presented as the main views.

All they did was zoom in on some choice words of a few headlines and scroll some fear-mongering visuals across the screen, the majority of which were images of Donald Trump. Some of the community beliefs mentioned wouldn't come across as shocking to anyone that's paying attention other than extreme leftists. Even their "expert" interviewee couldn't seem to stop smirking at the ridiculousness that was this story.

If this is all mainstream media has in its arsenal, they have a grim future in store ahead.

This is the type of story you watch and forget fifteen minutes later. At the most, I see this rousing curiosity about what this red pill thing is.

Unless I drastically underestimate the stupidity of the average viewer, this was an epic fail, even with their manipulative theming. If they wanted to tar the community they could have done a much better job.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Entertaining propaganda video. The chipmunk voice narration gives it a smirky, light feeling. Then the bovine psychologist gives her explanations while suppressing a chuckle and seeming to struggle to stop from laughing. This sets the frame that the feminist authorities are in control. The darkened image of the downcast and penitent redpiller talks in a digitally disguised voice (presumably to protect him from danger) while images of the KKK flash on the screen. The soothing voice of the male psychiatrist proves a reassuring balm with his gentle psychobabble. A fascinating use of voice framing.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (11-03-2017 07:59 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

Entertaining propaganda video. The chipmunk voice narration gives it a smirky, light feeling. Then the bovine psychologist gives her explanations while suppressing a chuckle and seeming to struggle to stop from laughing. This sets the frame that the feminist authorities are in control. The darkened image of the downcast and penitent redpiller talks in a digitally disguised voice (presumably to protect him from danger) while images of the KKK flash on the screen. The soothing voice of the male psychiatrist proves a reassuring balm with his gentle psychobabble. A fascinating use of voice framing.

That was odd. I wonder what direction the producer was giving to make her react that way.

Did I join the wrong forum? I thought this was the forum with 100,000s of posts of advice for marrying non-whites and moving to predominantly non-white countries to get away from the sorts of women who work for CNN?

LOL the disclaimer at the beginning:

"THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT THAT SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE OR DISTURBING."

Damn, you'd think it had footage from ISIS beheading videos or something.

Then again, there are a few brief clips of Trump in the piece, so maybe this is what they are referring to.

"Josh" deserves to be doxed.

I love how they speak of the internet as "programming" people, while their show is supposed to be the unbiased, unvarnished truth [Image: lol.gif]

On the net you get millions of people discussing a topic. On TV you get two aging women, one of them chubby, a Black guy triggered by some online racist, and soy doctor telling the viewers not to read anything that might raise their T levels.

CNN's hypocrisy is truly stunning, thank God Trump broke their back.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

When they said "disturbing material, some viewers may be disturbed" they are not fucking wrong.

I was deeply disturbed by this misandrist hit piece.

The own the media, and are using it against us.

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:30 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I love how they speak of the internet as "programming" people, while their show is supposed to be the unbiased, unvarnished truth [Image: lol.gif]

On the net you get millions of people discussing a topic. On TV you get two aging women, one of them chubby, a Black guy triggered by some online racist, and soy doctor telling the viewers not to read anything that might raise their T levels.

CNN's hypocrisy is truly stunning, thank God Trump broke their back.

That made me laugh.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:55 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

When they said "disturbing material, some viewers may be disturbed" they are not fucking wrong.

I was deeply disturbed by this misandrist hit piece.

The own the media, and are using it against us.

The only thing deeply disturbing in the whole farce was the transexual "Data and Society" hack, whom I am presuming was born Ben.

Otherwise, the only thing this video will achieve is to pique the curiosity of some of the uninformed. The rest are us and the blue-pill retards who will never change.

Anyone else think the fat "former red-pill" guy is probably some CNN entry level staffer? That's why they went to such lengths to protect his identity

I noticed hitler flashed onscreen quite a lot

He who dares wins - Del Boy

The report was unbiased, objective, and well made. The women in it were beautiful and empowered.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

CNN Money?

We should listen to them guys, if their money advice is as astute and forward thinking as their political punditry, we're all gonna be making it rain redpills in the club. Just because CNN is ridiculously biased and full of plants and government assets doesn't mean they can't have our best interests at heart! As a red pill man, it's your duty to somehow drop 'I'm a red pill man!' into conversation, instead of allowing it to be apparent through your behavior!