rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex-Games in a new city

Ex-Games in a new city

Turns out after graduating college, I moved for work to the same city my ex did. There isn't much bad blood between us, but I broke up with her earlier this year because I was pursuing some lofty goals that ate up the majority of my time. Since then, we've fucked twice - once before moving, and once when I arrived to the new city, about a month and a half ago.

Since then, we have barely spoken to each other. I focused on the new job, and made sure to meet and hook up with other women. A couple of hours ago she sent me a message in which she spoke about how homesick her and her friends were, and she, despite knowing "I could handle anything" wanted to check up on me and make sure I was doing well.

Straight up, I'd like to smash. Its good pussy. But how do I respond without losing my pride to her desire for validation and attention? Should I disregard? Does it matter?

Ex-Games in a new city

Doesn't matter. Hit it. As long as the validation she seeks is from your D then you should be proud. If she wants you to follow her around so that she can show people that she has a friend then eject, pride intact.

Ex-Games in a new city

I would just keep it simple. "Come over, lets have a drink and catch up" and then you smash

Ex-Games in a new city

I would be even more direct than True but do what is congruent for you. But always communicate that you don't want to restart your relationship but you do want sex.

This is a train that is ultimately going to derail so play it for all its worth. Up the ante sexually, whatever that means for you. For some its a bit rougher, for others its lingerie, for others its bondage or threesomes. Introduce these gradually but increase each time you see her.