rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend of an ex...

Friend of an ex...

Was out on Saturday night and was talking to one of my exes friends. She was quite drunk and dropping hints that she was wanting me to take her home. I ended up going home with another girl that night and the other girl saw us leave together etc. Have been messaging her sporadically since Saturday and she’s basically said how She saw me with the other girl but nothing more mentioned so far about her wanting to bang me. Any tips or ideas how I can play this to escalate things with her?

Friend of an ex...

Tell her to ask for the Boy in Blue.

Then hold your breath until you get a more explicit invitation.

Friend of an ex...

She brought it up? Tell her it was a majestic evening, a wild evening, a mindblowingly sexual evening, a normal evening.

Let her mind do the rest and if she is interested, she will follow up.

Exes are exes for a reason, I don't fuck with their friends because I am paranoid like that.

Friend of an ex...

Pretty high risk area banging the Exes friend.

A lot depends on how it went down with the Exe. If you hate her, then game on.

If it was amicable and you know this is going to be drama, then go get another chick, there's plenty of them, and they are still making them.