rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Traveling Do You Game More In Areas With Tourists or Locals?

When traveling to a new city or country, do you choose to game more in areas with tourists or the more local areas? What is your thinking for making these kind of decisions and does this answer change based on how much time you are staying?

If I were to choose an option, it would be local areas, where I have the exotic factor.

That being said, there's not much difference between areas from the same city. Before travelling, you should choose between going to a big city or a small city. But remember that game is a number's game, so you have to weight the options carefully.

For Phuket I prefer the Russian and Euro tourists, I am a bit sick of the local Thai scene after many years, but its a sure thing if I down on my luck and having a dry spell.

Depends how long I’m sticking around. For short periods of time I prefer to target local girls because I won’t be there long enough to build a reputation of having been through X amount of local girls, such that it would start to work against me.

If I’m in town for a month or more I prefer to go for tourists mostly. Prevents the whole reputation issue among the nightlife community (you’ll often see the same local chicks out again and again, especially in smaller cities).

That’s only if all I want is a quick bang and move on though. If I’m staying in a city for a while and want something longer term I’ll target local chicks.

Quote: (11-05-2017 07:30 AM)Digital007 Wrote:  

Depends how long I’m sticking around. For short periods of time I prefer to target local girls because I won’t be there long enough to build a reputation of having been through X amount of local girls, such that it would start to work against me.

If I’m in town for a month or more I prefer to go for tourists mostly. Prevents the whole reputation issue among the nightlife community (you’ll often see the same local chicks out again and again, especially in smaller cities).

I am surprised by your answer here. I would have thought most would say the shorter amount of time you are in town, the more you would go for the tourists because they would be more open to the quick lay. Maybe it is different in other countries, but my own experience in the US is that tourists tend to be a little more up for fun and easier to open. I seem to experience a lot of locals screening me once they realize I am only going to be around for a short time.