rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most sexually-infected state in America

Alaska is still the most sexually-infected state in America.
That is according to a comprehensive map of STIs across the United States, based on 2016 data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The map shows the rate of sexually-transmitted infections has rocketed nationally - but the increase is skewed.
While New Yorkers and Californians have the most sex, The Last Frontier - as Alaska is known - fields far more diagnoses of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis per capita.
Mississippi and Louisiana rank 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Misery loves company and the violence, drugs and poverty in the inner cities are not alone.
The Mormon State of Utah ranks 46th. Well, I guess people there are very observant of a modest way of life.
As for Alaska, I guess the huge numbers of temporary workers (many Mexicans among them) and their demand for sex services are driving the numbers off charts.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

[Image: community.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.gif]

When I clicked on this I was 90 percent sure that it was going to be talking about my state. Surprised I'm wrong on that.

For awhile I believe Alaska was actually offering people money to move there. Maybe this has something to do with it? Desperate people all ended up there and spread their STD's? I wonder what the STD rates of the Oil fields in Canada and North Dakota are?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (10-31-2017 06:38 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

[Image: community.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.gif]

ROFLMAO!!!

[Image: american.gif]

Time to give Alaska back to the Russians? [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Mississippi and Louisiana are the two blackest states in the U.S., and blacks have much higher STD rates than the general population. That's why they rank so highly.

As for Alaska, never been there, but I lived in North Dakota during the height of the oil boom. The STD rate in Williams County and surrounding oil patch counties skyrocketed during those years due to the demand/desperation for hookers. On my first day there, I found lodging at a Lutheran church, and when I first showed up there, one of the volunteers was negotiating with a Honduran hooker who was thirty pounds overweight. She charged him $700 for one hour, a price that an attractive woman wouldn't be able to charge in a major city.

Quote: (10-31-2017 06:59 PM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

Mississippi and Louisiana are the two blackest states in the U.S., and blacks have much higher STD rates than the general population. That's why they rank so highly.

As for Alaska, never been there, but I lived in North Dakota during the height of the oil boom. The STD rate in Williams County and surrounding oil patch counties skyrocketed during those years due to the demand/desperation for hookers. On my first day there, I found lodging at a Lutheran church, and when I first showed up there, one of the volunteers was negotiating with a Honduran hooker who was thirty pounds overweight. She charged him $700 for one hour, a price that an attractive woman wouldn't be able to charge in a major city.

A friend of mine who has been living in the USA illegally for 15 years now has worked in Alaska the last three years during the crab harvesting and in a bar next to Valdez. He told me that the place is a shit, barely worth the $100 per trip per day. He also commented me that any enterntaiment good or service (hookers, drugs, etc.) is horrendously inflated and shitty, and that's why you have a wave of newcomers every year to Alaska since most people leave the State after the first year.
Anyway, why don't we better ask Maura Tierney her opinion about this issue:

Damn, not mine.

I am dissapoint.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (10-31-2017 06:43 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

When I clicked on this I was 90 percent sure that it was going to be talking about my state. Surprised I'm wrong on that.

When I clicked on this I was 90 percent sure that it wasn't going to be talking about my state. Surprised I'm wrong on that.

[Image: arg-4-50-trans.gif]

Quote: (10-31-2017 10:47 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

When I clicked on this I was 90 percent sure that it wasn't going to be talking about my state. Surprised I'm wrong on that.

[Image: arg-4-50-trans.gif]

Go Bulldogs!

Quote:Quote:

Hawaii saw the most significant drop in sexually-transmitted infections last year, falling eight spots from 20th to 28th - thanks largely to a drop in chlamydia infections.

Well I'm getting older, and slowing it down.

Aloha!

Lived on the VT-NH border for 6 years. Guess I know why I never had the fear to raw-dog. Live in AZ now, should be more careful.

You don't get there till you get there

Nothing to do up there but drink and fuck, I guess.

For awhile I believe Alaska was actually offering people money to move there. Maybe this has something to do with it? Desperate people all ended up there and spread their STD's? I wonder what the STD rates of the Oil fields in Canada and North Dakota are?

I can't speak for the rest of Canada but Fort Mac is pretty bad
and Banff, Alberta is the STD capital of Canada.

Calgary's doing pretty poorly in the STD department lately.

The problem with these generalize statistics is that they fail to identify which populations will be affected.

Accurate information is crucial. I'm not big on Bible Thumping after false statistics. For instance, if the STD rates are entirely captured by the population of out-of-state hired labour and whores - well, no surprise. It really doesn't affect me. Follow the infection source, and you'll follow morality.

STDs are terrifying - but ultimately they come from the degenerate populations, whom are easy to avoid.

Because the population of Alaska is so low and many towns so small, if one person catches a bug, it doesn't take too long before a promiscuous player or woman spreads it all around. The petri dish is small to begin with. Looks like hunting for a Mormon wife is a good way to prevent STD's/infertility.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (11-01-2017 12:38 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Calgary's doing pretty poorly in the STD department lately.

The problem with these generalize statistics is that they fail to identify which populations will be affected.

Accurate information is crucial. I'm not big on Bible Thumping after false statistics. For instance, if the STD rates are entirely captured by the population of out-of-state hired labour and whores - well, no surprise. It really doesn't affect me. Follow the infection source, and you'll follow morality.

STDs are terrifying - but ultimately they come from the degenerate populations, whom are easy to avoid.

Yup...it's scary.
I accompanied a younger guy i'm mentoring to the std clinic and it was very eye opening the types of girls i saw in the waiting room.

Girls that looked like they had come from money
Girls that looked like they had both parents in their lives
Girls not even old enough to buy alcohol were there...

A few years ago i slowed down my player lifestyle and didn't take every chance i got and when i did i wrapped it up.
Now i'm definitely not regretting it at all.

Alaska ranks high in a lot of negative per-capita stats; sexual assault, murders, alcoholism, suicide and the list goes on.

It's not polite to say but these problems are magnified in the Native communities, of which Alaska has more than anywhere in the US. I'm not saying that's THE factor but it's a big one. 15% of Alaska is native, the next highest is New Mexico with 10%. In addition the low population skews the results when expressed as per capita.

Quote: (11-01-2017 01:06 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Because the population of Alaska is so low and many towns so small, if one person catches a bug, it doesn't take too long before a promiscuous player or woman spreads it all around. The petri dish is small to begin with. Looks like hunting for a Mormon wife is a good way to prevent STD's/infertility.

Take natives, fishermen and hookers out of the equation and I bet Alaska is lowest in US.

Same thing with Mississippi and Louisiana and all that other crap. I used to work in healthcare and I found with all these stats if you take African Americans and separate them out the STI rates are significantly lower in these places.

In Mississippi I believe it's around 30-40% of black men that have an STI... including herpes. The white population is MUCH lower. I mean the white women that chase black dudes down there are absolutely filthy. I say that knowing my sister is one and she has had... 4 to 5 different STI issues Clap, Herp, Genital Warts.

Now if you go to some place like California... the black guys have much lower STI rates and it's usually white and mexican guys driving up the STI rates. So this crap is regional too and culture plays a big part.

Quote: (11-03-2017 03:51 PM)Grodin Wrote:  

Alaska ranks high in a lot of negative per-capita stats; sexual assault, murders, alcoholism, suicide and the list goes on.
It's not polite to say but these problems are magnified in the Native communities, of which Alaska has more than anywhere in the US. I'm not saying that's THE factor but it's a big one. 15% of Alaska is native, the next highest is New Mexico with 10%. In addition the low population skews the results when expressed as per capita.

It's just like murder rates. A small community can blow the stats for the whole state out of proportion.

I find it kind of funny that one of the safer states is Idaho, from an ebonics viewpoint.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (11-01-2017 01:06 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

The three most Mormon states rank 44-46. I'm stuck going to Mormon churches in order to get into the cheap and well well ranked BYU. I live in a left wing city with a big party school, and even here, some Mormon girls (a minority) haven't kissed a guy yet. Most of them are such churlish @#$%* though, and the ones who stay Mormon into their college years don't seem as interested in men (guess that's part of why they stay). Non-Mormon girls are WAY easier to talk to. There are even a few full on 3rd wave feminists in my local singles congregation. Going to be moving to a much smaller city in a few months though. I know the place pretty well, it's much better there.