rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To catch a cheater

To catch a cheater

I came across a youtube channel called ''To catch a cheater''. People hire the guy from the channel to set up their significant other to see if they'd cheat in a given situation. I think the videos are true. Even if the videos aren't true, they are highly entertaining in my opinion. The approches/pick up attempts and the reactions are priceless. Those two videos are hilarious and the reactions are pretty interesting:

To catch a cheater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Image: dyyyy.jpg]

To catch a cheater

Yes. Nonetheless I think that, in a way, it hilariously sums up many recurrent basic themes appearing in many posts of the forum, especially in the ''Feminist makes boyfriend cry'' video.

To catch a cheater

Looks fake.

I'm the King of Beijing!

To catch a cheater

Quote: (10-31-2017 10:50 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Looks fake.

What gave it away?

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

To catch a cheater

Those vids seem fake.
Though the game the guys are spitting seems in sync with their look and vibe. So maybe people can learn something from that.

To catch a cheater

Here's what's happening.

The guys picking up the girls look legit and the girls' reactions are natural (game recognized).

But the cucked boyfriends' reactions are clearly scripted.

Real pickup, fake boyfriend, girl just being used a prop.