rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Penthouse - Looking for Roomate

I have a extra room to rent in my pad and I want to give back to the forum and see if could find some one into game here before putting it on airbnb. This luxuries penthouse on golden mile is a huge 260mt2 top two floors of a great building. Above the 20th story with unobstructed views of the city.
High enough that you hear the traffic bellow and no other building can see onto the private terrace with Jacuzzi. 2 bedrooms 4 bathrooms. There is a extra room that could potentially be a 3rd bedroom I was planning to use it as a studio space / party area but would consider renting it to a group of two potentially.

The place is fully equipped with every thing, From dishwasher to laundry machine, state of the art water and air filters, air conditioning, high speed internet in all rooms, cleaning and personal chef services once a week. The building also has a beautiful pool, basketball court, basic gym, as well as free parking if needed.

Perfect Location:
<1min walk to golden mile
2min walk to rio sur
2min walk to Santafe mall and Oviedo
5min walk to Eafit university
10min walk to Metro
10min walk to parque Lleras
All the best restaurants, grocery stores, clubs and high traffic pedestrian spots with hottest girls in the city are right outside the front door.
And its before the crazy hills start so no need for taxis or breaking a sweat walking uphill like most other locations in Poblado

Who Im looking for:
A fellow entrepreneur, digital nomad or local who is also into game. Must bring good vibes and be respectful, non judgmental, and chill with my polyamorous lifestyle and regular pulling

Rent:
$10-$80 a night depending on which of the bedrooms you want, length of stay, flexibility with dates, what extra value you can provide and how well we get along. Ideally I am looking for 1 month or longer stays
Things that I would consider as extra value and will give huge discounts for are things like
- Very advanced game to the point where I might learn something new, or you are consistently bringing quality girls and their friends around
- Local connections in Medellin both social and business
- High level bilingual so I can practice spanish
- Professional level webdesign or programming skills to work on some projects

House rules
- No hard drugs or p2p on the property
- You can have one overnight guest. But no one else living with you full time unless we agree to it ahead of time.
You are responsible for anyone you invite in and do not leave them unattended in the pad
- No gaming other residence of the building

Attached are some pics but I will update with better ones when I can as these dont really do the place justice and I am changing some furnishings and making the place green with plants (oh and No more TVs!)

If you are interested or know some one who is a a good match please send me a PM telling me a bit about yourself, your level of game and spanish, and previous experience in Medellin. Make sure to include your budget and dates you are interested in and I will get back to you with a more accurate all inclusive quote for the rent.

If I find some one suitable I can grantee a way better price than anything else you will find in the city!

[Image: attachment.jpg37849]   
[Image: attachment.jpg37850]   
[Image: attachment.jpg37851]   
[Image: attachment.jpg37852]   
[Image: attachment.jpg37853]   
[Image: attachment.jpg37854]   

I have a pet zebra that farts cotton candy

I live in the wrong city

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

The place looks awesome!

Am I reading this right. You're offering a discount on rent for someone who will bring you girls... but have a no p4p policy for people living there?

Only ONE overnight guest?

To clarify. Im cool with what you do on your own time outside but no bringing hookers back to the pad. Just too much risk and potential drama.

What I am cool with is pulling normal girls back and having them around the place. I go out regularly, have a active social life, and am always trying to expand my social circle. Frequently girls im seeing ask me if I can bring a male friend for a double date with the girls female friend. Regular social circle stuff, not some contract for sex. Im happy to hook my roomates, friends or wing up in these situations. The reciprocal is what im saying is of value to me. I think if you are new to Medellin it requires quit some good game to be in a position to do this. Especially with quality girls

Godzilla if you pull a threesome you get a high five lol

Looks awesome. The dates work well for me as well. PM sent.

Datasheet: Vancouver, BC

Nice place PC, I must say I'm impressed, it would only cost you like 4 million in Toronto.

Quote: (10-31-2017 06:32 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Nice place PC, I must say I'm impressed, it would only cost you like 4 million in Toronto.

or 7 million in Vancouver [Image: confused.gif]

Datasheet: Vancouver, BC

My spanish is perfect and I already had a Colombian girlfriend (from the capital). I worked as a web designer many many years ago, I'm very sociable, have a relative living there...I would say I'm the perfect candidate and I would love to share that apartment (and bang plenty of Colombian +8 girls) with you but I'll be quite busy for the next couple of months.

I'll PM you in the future. Enjoy the city and good look finding a roommate!

this is the best thing i've seen on this forum

Quote: (10-31-2017 04:40 PM)Prince Charming Wrote:  

House rules
- No hard drugs or p2p on the property
- You can have one overnight guest. But no one else living with you full time unless we agree to it ahead of time.
You are responsible for anyone you invite in and do not leave them unattended in the pad
- No gaming other residence of the building

Any bad experiences with this?

Seem awesome though.

Quote: (10-31-2017 06:32 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Ya I sold my condo in Toronto this summer that was less than half the size and payed less than half the price for this penthouse.

So I had lots of interested already and the room is rented for November now.
Several people are interested for December. I will choose some one in the next week.

If you are pming me please make sure you include your BUDGET and DATES. If you dont know exact numbers give me a range.

Attached are some pics but I will update with better ones when I can as these dont really do the place justice and I am changing some furnishings and making the place green with plants (oh and No more TVs!)

What am I supposed to hook my Xbox up to

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

How's the internet connection?

Quote: (11-01-2017 10:13 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

No one gives a shit about your gaybox.

Quote: (11-03-2017 12:11 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2017 10:13 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

No one gives a shit about your gaybox.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4474288]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Damn those pics got me wanting to come visit

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

And I thought the 3BR apartment I'm currently renting in Medellin was semi-decent.

That right there is the kind of apartment Medellin girls get wet once they step inside of.

I would've considered this if I had seen it early enough.

Man that's the PIMP PALACE

I'm too old to share house, but good luck getting a great flatmate and working as a team to slay quality Puss.

Looks awsome man! This got me inspired to buy a great place in Kiev or another city in EE in the future! Need more money though

Its a fantastic apartment and I agree with all the compliments on the thread above. Would love to be able to join you guys. But for the guys who can't, realize that this is just a normal or slightly larger apartment with high end finishes that someone with good design sense picked out. In other words, you could replicate this where you live with a relatively modest investment.

Totally Hypno. I work as a contractor and the largest sum in terms of renovation is in larger windows, kitchen, certain high end tiles. That being said I live in western europe so I guess the cost go down in places like South America, SEA and Eastern Europe

Quote: (11-02-2017 01:50 AM)ProGambler Wrote:  

How's the internet connection?

Right now I still have the internet and a bunch of furniture from the previous owner.
Will be changing it in the next month or so. Not sure how fast it is but fast enough to stream HD.

I was planning to get a 20mb/s or 50mb/s connection once I get a cedula to sign up with a isp.

Quote: (11-03-2017 03:48 PM)Poseidon Wrote:  

That right there is the kind of apartment Medellin girls get wet once they step inside of.

Ok to be honest I rented about 15 different pads in Medellin before buying. Some of them shit holes compared to this one, to the point I thought it would cock block me lol but never had a problem. I think its because 99% of girls live it shit holes themselves.
What does make a huge difference for pulling and price for that matter is location, and I dont think you can really get any better location that what I ended up with here

From living in various quality places in north america I can tell you from decades of experience pulling girls that the nicer your pad the harder it is to get the first lay and the easier it is to keep the girl. Ill need more experience in Medellin to definitively say its the same in 3rd world countries.

Prince could you state or PM how much the cost per meter was?

I'm interested in the Real estate investment side of it.

Great pad either way.