rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best City for game (of the one's I've listed, not the usual "top" cities)

I'm looking to move to a bigger city to really take my game to a new level (I live in a pretty small city now). I'm interested in the following cities. So if anyone has been to or lived in these places, please comment! I'm ideally looking for young professional (22-30) women, not so much college age (18-22). I'm also outdoorsy, fit, and active if that plays into it.

Charlotte, NC
Raleigh, NC
Nashville, TN
Austin, TX
Atlanta, GA
Denver, CO
San Diego, CA

Yes, I am from the south east, and I would like to remain in that area. I do not like the cold, so up north is out. I do not really want to move out west, but I did put a few on the list as I will consider it.

Thanks guys!!

I used to live in San Diego and oh my God there are so many hot women there you would not believe your eyes Latina white girls Asians they got it all. Not only that it's a great place to live the weather is awesome and there's lots to do the only problem is it's quite expensive to live there and there's lots of homeless people so I don't know if that something that turns you off.

Quote: (10-31-2017 12:11 PM)Chicopicante Wrote:  

I used to live in San Diego and oh my God there are so many hot women there you would not believe your eyes Latina white girls Asians they got it all. Not only that it's a great place to live the weather is awesome and there's lots to do the only problem is it's quite expensive to live there and there's lots of homeless people so I don't know if that something that turns you off.

I got a pretty good career job, so money shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the input.

I'm white, short, and bald if that matter lol

Denver is great. City has exploded the past 5 years. Tons of in-shape attractive 20-somethings that have moved to Denver metro and boulder recently because the area has become so popular. Talking ski bunnies, outdoorsy/granola types, hippie potheads, college students, you name it Denver's got it. Also if you like latinas, huge mexican population as well as lots of south american au pairs and student visa and whatnot. Nightlife here is also poppin. There are couple areas downtown with non-stop thots high-heelin' from club to club. Great time to be here.

Downsides:
-Cost of living in the city is grossly inflated (I recommend not living downtown if you want to save money)
-Traffic

For you I'd say Atlanta makes the most sense.

Quote: (10-31-2017 12:11 PM)Chicopicante Wrote:  

You mentioned hot women, which San Diego certainly has but left out the horrendous male/female ratios. The thirst is real in Man Diego.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Delete

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The best game locations have a combination of:
High population (particularly the 18-30 demographic, or whatever you're into), more talent and more anonymity - alternatively, is tourist destination so you can smash out of towners
High % of women in that demographic (better ratios, less competitive)
Is a known destination post-college (girls want to live there, or at least visit)
High urban / high density (has a downtown with a high concentration of population where you want to live, people aren't motivated to drive as much, driving decreases social contact, easy to date and meet)

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote:Quote:

I'm looking to move to a bigger city to really take my game to a new level (I live in a pretty small city now).

Smaller college town seem to have a higher ratio of talent, especially if they're SEC towns.

You probably shouldn't have to travel too far.

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm leaning towards Austin or San Diego now, Denver seems really cool, but I HATE the cold!

Polar nails it with his list:
The best game locations have a combination of:
High population (particularly the 18-30 demographic, or whatever you're into), more talent and more anonymity - alternatively, is tourist destination so you can smash out of towners--->Teme, AZ
High % of women in that demographic--->Tempe, AZ
Is a known destination post-college: Tempe, AZ
High urban / high density (has a downtown with a high concentration of population where you want to live, people aren't motivated to drive as much, driving decreases social contact, easy to date and meet)--->Tempe, AZ plus nearby Scottsdale(namely old town & it's party district) are within 10 minutes of each other and there is always talent even at the damn no name restaurants. I'd say Tempe is a great place to game, day or night, and the guards are definitely lower during the day from my experience.

Boston has a lot of college girls in the fenway area.

http://singlesatlas.com/ comparisons of female:male ratios ages 18:34 -

Denver 97 women per 100 men
Charlotte 104 women per 100 men
San Diego 90 women per 100 men
Austin 97 women per 100 men
Nashville 105 women per 100 men
Atlanta 103 women per 100 men
Raleigh 102 women per 100 men BUT neighboring Durham has the second best ratio in the country at 113 women per 100 men

Quote: (11-01-2017 04:03 PM)corsega Wrote:  

http://singlesatlas.com/ comparisons of female:male ratios ages 18:34 -

Set that singles atlas data to woman and then sort by men's height. My city has 47 men per 100 women rocking in at 5'10 and above.

So my suggestion to OP if he is short and bald is to go where there are not a lot of tall guys to compete against.

Denvers a great city for "players" moreso than pickup artists. Obviously no shortage of hos anywhere but the culture when I lived in the region (2015) was very much a yuppie culture where everyone volunteers with some kind of bullshit "nonprofit" and is an "outdoors person". Be warned there's a signficant number of lefty-SJW types moving in because they want weed.

Less familiar with Nashville but that town has more woo girls per capita than anywhere else on the planet. I could see it being an amazing place for someone looking to have one night stands since that's what most of the tourist girls and bachelorette parties are there for.

There are couple areas downtown with non-stop thots high-heelin' from club to club. Great time to be here.

You mean like Beta? Best club downtown are the viewhouse(not sure one exact name), Beta, and Church. Vinyl is good too but can be ghetto on the wrong nights.

Quote: (11-02-2017 10:53 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

There are couple areas downtown with non-stop thots high-heelin' from club to club. Great time to be here.

You mean like Beta? Best club downtown are the viewhouse(not sure one exact name), Beta, and Church. Vinyl is good too but can be ghetto on the wrong nights.

Yep you just named the best places, but you also say you haven't been here in 2 years? in summer of 2016 alone 100k+ more people moved to Denver metro. Things have changed quickly. Hell, I moved here in late 2015 and I've already seen changes in the 2 years I've been here. Walking around LODO on any given Fri or Sat night is clogged with pedestrian traffic. Tons of slim young hoes clacking around in their heels and whatnot. Tons of bars and smaller scale clubs in the northern downtown area are packed with people, and lots of good ladies' nights and Latin nights.

Quote: (11-02-2017 11:06 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2017 10:53 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Yep you just named the best places, but you also say you haven't been here in 2 years? in summer of 2016 alone 100k+ more people moved to Denver metro. Things have changed quickly. Hell, I moved here in late 2015 and I've already seen changes in the 2 years I've been here. Walking around LODO on any given Fri or Sat night is clogged with pedestrian traffic. Tons of slim young hoes clacking around in their heels and whatnot. Tons of bars and smaller scale clubs in the northern downtown area are packed with people, and lots of good ladies' nights and Latin nights.

Good to hear Denver still has it going on and then some. I lived there as a kid and again as an adult from 2005-2011. There has always been slim hoes in heels stumbling around LoDo & Highlands.
Used to live off Wewatta&15th st and would pregame at my place with friends and walk blocks to Market & Larimer and just wild out for the night. Literally blocks of bars & clubs(Tavern, jet hotel, 24k, mahoneys, martini ranch, mynt, tryst +more).
Never was there a shortage of chicks and if so, we would just hop to another spot & start with a fresh count. I doubt Denver has changed enough to skew those numbers/odds.
Some places I heard did get shadier but if your cash is ok then you should be greasing doormen at the better places, Denver is a small enough city that they will remember you & then your in like Flynn.

If I were you, I'd move to Atlanta. Its the biggest city on your list so has the most opportunities for both jobs and game. ATL is one of the biggest magnets in the country for professionals aged 22-30. Here are some pros and cons of living here:

Pros:

1. Absolutely loaded with good looking girls of all races. Mostly white and black but many Latinas and Asians too. While its still America so quite a few landwhales, most professional girls are quite fit and dress pretty well. If you like professional black girls, this is THE place to be. I personally prefer white girls, and I can't say I'm too disappointed with the quality and quantity of them!
2. Cost of living is low for a city of 6 million and access to the world's busiest airport. The airport has many nonstop flights to all the main Western European, SA, and some East Asian cities. Most convenient city on your list by far if you wanna travel.
3. There's many good daygame spots that will be full of young professional girls. I don't do nightgame in a non-college setting as I'm under 21, but given the size and reputation of Atlanta, I doubt the nightlife would be bad.
4. Good weather especially during Fall. Its possible to daygame outdoors most of the year as late as November. Winters can be cold and summers can be hot and humid though.

Cons:

1. Its mostly a driving city, and traffic is horrendous. Roads are in poor condition resembling cities in developing countries. Infrastructure in general is pretty third world here.
2. There's not that many foreign girls if that's your thing; however, I did manage to chat up a German-Russian girl during daygame 2 weeks ago. Girls tend to be from all over the US so southern girls are not the majority. Its also a pretty transient city being a magnet for white collar jobs and young professionals.
3. The inner city is rapidly gentrifying so many luxury condos are situated just a few blocks from crackheads. There can be more crime especially compared to a small city that your in right now.
4. A TON of gay guys who are pretty in-your-face. This can be annoying but also can be a plus in terms of game (helps with the ratios [Image: tard.gif])

Denver, Raleigh, Atlanta are all good choices. There are so many hot 21+ women in the Triangle.