rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Girls With Dogs

Single Girls With Dogs

I am close to adopting a rule that involves not seriously interacting with single girls who have dogs. (i.e., girls who live alone with just their dogs).

This is what I've found the experience to be like...

"Let's go to (somewhere fun). We'll leave on Friday and be back for work by Tuesday."
"Oh I can't do that. The dog can't be left alone for that long."

"Let's stay out at 4am and then come back to my place."
"I've left the dog alone for too long, I can't do that!"

"The dog is jumping up on me and getting hair all over my freshly dry cleaned suit!"
"Awwwww, he's so cute! He loves you!"

"Grab dinner?"
"The dog is sick and I have to stay in with him. Poor puppy."

Then there's the whole "Is it cool if the dog sleeps in bed with us?" and the whole anthropomorphizing the animal like it were a human. "Oh, isn't it cute that he just licked your steak?"

I generally like dogs and think they're cool companions, but I have found that women with dogs think that the dog is their husband, and don't really want men. Their entire life revolves around the dog, to the point where trying to date them is just annoying.

Any second opinions on this?

Single Girls With Dogs

Quote: (10-29-2017 09:24 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

"Let's stay out at 4am and then come back to my place."
"I've left the dog alone for too long, I can't do that!"

"Grab dinner?"
"The dog is sick and I have to stay in with him. Poor puppy."

Whats worse are the women that dont give a crap and let their poor dog sit in their apartment for 12+ hours on end, while we are either out partying or having sex. I am actually more impressed with the girls that take real responsibility with their dogs and actually go home to properly take care of them. But they are very rare.

"The dog is jumping up on me and getting hair all over my freshly dry cleaned suit!"
"Awwwww, he's so cute! He loves you!"

Then there's the whole "Is it cool if the dog sleeps in bed with us?" and the whole anthropomorphizing the animal like it were a human. "Oh, isn't it cute that he just licked your steak?"

This is gross, period. Last weekend, with a new plate, her dog jumped in bed with us and "marked" her spot so to speak. [Image: sick.gif] Needless to say, despite her insane body and now marked clinginess to do pretty much anything for me, I have broken it off.

I generally like dogs and think they're cool companions, but I have found that women with dogs think that the dog is their husband, and don't really want men. Their entire life revolves around the dog, to the point where trying to date them is just annoying.

Any second opinions on this?

I love dogs and grew up with them. My parents raised dogs, and knew how to control them. I quickly lose respect for someone/anyone, that doesn't know how to control or care for a dog. I think these women get dogs because they are very lonely, but don't realize the disgusting results of improperly caring for a dog will turn away pretty much any man.

Single Girls With Dogs

Its another extension of cat lady. Living alone with a dog implies damaged goods, as in a woman can't stand to be alone so she needs a companion to fill her down time.

Whether that's a dog, or a cat, or a man, that's just not healthy. Pets are for enhancing the family experience and teaching kids responsibility in my opinion.

Single Girls With Dogs

Quote: (10-29-2017 09:35 AM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Its another extension of cat lady. Living alone with a dog implies damaged goods, as in a woman can't stand to be alone so she needs a companion to fill her down time.

Whether that's a dog, or a cat, or a man, that's just not healthy. Pets are for enhancing the family experience nd teaching kids responsibility in my opinion.

That's the opinion I am starting to develop.

I have no desire to own pets because I'm not home a lot. It would hinder my ability to travel, stay out late, etc. It's important to me that my house is clean all the time, and that my clothes look clean. (I once had a plate tell me that my place is too clean for a straight man). If I had a family, I would consider owning a pet and make it a priority to be home more, but I'm sure my family would pitch in. As a single guy? No way.

A lot of these girls have filthy apartments that smell like dog, and there's dog hair on every piece of furniture and clothing that they own. In my opinion, it's a bit cruel when these women own dogs in the city. It's usually a pitbull or the type of dog that should be out playing in a large yard - not confined to a tiny row home and occasionally walked around on a leash when she's not too busy partying, watching TV, working a stupid corporate job, or just doesn't feel like getting out of sweatpants.

I've also noticed that a lot of young couples are avoiding having kids, and instead have a dog. You see them all at the dog parks.

Single Girls With Dogs

Part of the reason you have no desire is because you live a very full life, and have good habits (being clean, and getting out of the house). You place value on those things.

Women with dogs don't, because dogs are inherently a time comittment and they make a huge mess. A single woman having a dog by her own choice seems to be a great screening tool that the woman doesn't have mutual values that will lead to anything worth the time beyond low level plating.

Plus, I agree with you, there really is nothing worse than dog hair on a freshly dry cleaned suit. Pet hair sticks with you for forever.

Single Girls With Dogs

The timing is magical. Minutes after reading this thread I see this finishing off an online dating profile . . .
"PS. My dog is the BEST! (If you don't love him too, you aren't my guy)"

Single Girls With Dogs

I don't want to be licking what the dogs have been licking

I had one chick where the dog was growling the entire time I was banging her. She just ignored her other lover but I couldn't with my balls dangling and the dog behind my ass

I also get a hoot out of them small dawgs with out of proportion to it's body wangs.

I look at chicks directly when I see them walking there boyfriends ( I mean dogs) cause I want them to know I know what they are doing to those poor animals.

I was in a cluster of close apartments once and could look over to other units they were that close. One couple I saw they had a small dog..the guy loved the dog it appeared to me always sat there playing with it and when he wasn't he was looking at his smart phone
Basically this hot blonde girlfriend was ignored.

Some nights the guy was gone the chick would lay on the couch watching TV in a robe and this small dog would get hyper humping her leg and licking her face/legs/anywhere, she'd toss a ball to get rid of him he'd chase it bring it back and go back to humping her leg.

At a certain point she just give up opened her legs and let the dog eat her out/bone her. with her curtains open!
Anyways whenever the guy was around the dog was at his very best with his master
I think the chick was paying the guy back for ignoring her but it was kinda erotic to watch the same scene play out almost weekly...lmao
WOOF WOOF!

Single Girls With Dogs

I agree completely! I don't want to have the mangy things at my place, I don't want to deal with the 10 minute walk you take it on every 15 minutes and I'll be damned if I'm going to go to your place because I'm too much of a dick to deal with the yippy thing.

Dogs are great, I honestly love em, assuming we're talking dogs and not Yorkies, Welsh terriers, taco Bells, or ones that weigh less than a case of beer fully grown.

But they're not a staple of life, they're a functional asset to be used as companions for men with PTSD, blind people, Farmers, guards for families with children and should only be purchased when you're financially and mentally stable enough to assume the large responsibility of caring for and training them.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Single Girls With Dogs

My shortest LTR/favorite in bed/14th notch recently got a cat, in almost perfect timing with her 25th birthday.

The Wall™ approaches.

Single Girls With Dogs

I don't know how high the percentages are, but there are quite a few single girls living alone who have actual real sex with their dogs. Provided the dog is big enough.

I dd not believe it myself, but when I saw quite a few websites giving very detailed step by step instructions on how to do it, I vowed never ever to even date such a girl in for the rest of my whole life. [Image: sick.gif][Image: sick.gif][Image: sick.gif]

Single Girls With Dogs

Women, yes. Red-flag. Men, though? I think for the right kind of guy, having a dog can be a huge chick-magnet. I have a friend who has a dog alone in an apartment. The dog has a real fun personality. I keep telling him to use the dog as a conversation-starter but I don't think he takes her out on a leash very often. The responsibility of the dog makes it so much easier to convince a woman to netflix-and-chill rather than wining and dining her. So rather than looking at it as a limiter, you have to use it to your advantage.

Single Girls With Dogs

Yeah..... Amazing some of the comments.

This isn't a hard and fast rule kinda thing. Just observe why she has the dog and how she interacts with it. I'd tend to consider it a positive if she's successfully trained the dog and has it obedient to her, a huge red flag if the dog gets the run of the house. Reasons can also vary. Some of them need the interaction and others just like having a dog around because they know it will bark if there's trouble.

Single Girls With Dogs

Every single woman I've known who owned a dog was an absolutely terrible dog owner. Frankly, so are most men.

Unless you have a house with a big yard, you have no business owning a dog.

Years ago I got into an argument on this forum when I said I preferred cats and how dogs are for emotionally underdeveloped needy weirdos. But that's another story. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I've seen it get much worse, where the chick is ascribing actual human qualities to the dog, like having complex emotions, opinions, ect.

Someone pointed out that dogs are messy, I think that's another reason they want them around. They need something to clean up after, and something to needlessly complicate their life...so they can make it the problem of whatever man is in their life.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Single Girls With Dogs

Dogs are the shit. Little dogs, not so much. They are typically untrained as they can't do as much damage as a 40lb+ dog.

I agree single girls with dogs generally are shitty pet owners. I've met a handful that don't give it the attention or exercise it needs.

Single Girls With Dogs

"Love me, love my dog" in dating profile - NEXT

Single Girls With Dogs

I love dogs and will put up with them for a ONS or FWB but she is getting nowhere near LTR status for the reasons you mention.

Dog = child
Dog mom = single mom

No thanks

Single Girls With Dogs

I love dogs to be honest, and its fun to go for a walk with a woman and a nice dog BUT that's only the case if I would be in a serious LTR with one cause if you just want to bang, good luck being spontaneous.
"Yeah I would love to but Mr. Sniggles......" Little shit.

My latest mini-ltr was a woman that always had to bring her little dog to my place. I started to hate dogs....
It's so awkward when he stares at you the moment you bang the "master".
Or they jump on your bed and you have to tell the 50 times the dog doesn't belong to the fucking bed. I'm so happy the current girl doesn't have any fucking pets.

Single Girls With Dogs

I forgot to mention, an even bigger red flag is if a girl has a "service animal".

A girl with a thousand cock stare walked into my place of work and I saw it was wearing that service animal label. I asked what kind of service it does. She said it was for "PTSD". I let the subject drop after that. Recently I've also heard dog owner chicks mention their dog is an "emotional support service animal" or some such shit. Apparently that's an official, legal 'thing' here in CA now.

Hank hit the nail on the head. Dogs need to be a part of a family unit. Dog ownership among single women is more a sign of her narcissism and unwillingness to really make serious commitments to anything, as from what I've seen they spend lots of time away from their pet but are oh so vigilant about making posts about how much they love their pooch, and take endless photos and snapchats of it to accrue attention rather than doing the work of owning the pet.

The way a chick is with a pet is likely to be the way she is with children.

Why do you think girls put shit like "dog mom" on their dating profiles?

Kid's require commitment. Dogs, well they do too but you can get away with neglecting them and still lap up that beta attention.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Single Girls With Dogs

Thing is, I can think of a couple of counter-examples that shouldn't exist if all of the things you people say about women just for owning dogs were true.

A lot of the horrible "dog owner" things people are talking about are well.....how basic bitches interact with dogs rather than anything intrinsic to owning a dog. Red flags are red flags (such as child substitution syndrome) regardless of the context that they occur in.

For example:

"Love me, love my dog" in dating profile - NEXT

Does anyone seriously believe that statement on a dating profile would be different in any way shape or form had the chick in this profile ended up thinking some animal other than her little rat-dog was cute when she visited the pet shop? I guarantee you the exact same phrase would have been there except that "dog" might have turned into "cat", "rat"(sic), "bird", or "ferret".

I can guarantee it's not because all the exact same shit these girls say about their dogs is more or less the same shit they say about every other trivial, banal triviality in their life that's like, super cool and stuff.

So :

Why do you think girls put shit like "dog mom" on their dating profiles?

For the exact same reason they post selfies of themselves drinking artisan coffee on their dating profiles and other social media. They're so empty inside that they're desperately clinging onto anything that can give them even the most fleeting sense of being unique or interesting. Dogs are one of many ways that can express itself.

So hypothetical question: let's say you have one of those girls in a mennonite community. Are you seriously going to lump her in with starbucks sipping, sex and the city selfie obsessed bitches just because they own a dog?

There's some lessons to be learned about why some of you all have problems in the game.

Single Girls With Dogs

Honestly I can't believe it's taken this long for a thread to pop up on this subject. I've been shaking my head at the idiocy of young single womens' obsessions with their stupid dogs for at least a year. So, props Hank for finally making a thread.

Disclaimer; I like dogs, have owned several and will one day have another one once I move back into a house with a yard.

I think the prevelance of women owning dogs coincides with the fact that they're not having children (or husbands) when they are biologically supposed to. So, to fill that nurturing gap for the child they should be having, they get a dog.

I see them all over these days giving their surrogate kids priority:

Big dogs pulling women around the park by the leash.

Her gushing over her dog more than an actual human man who might be a valuable (human) life companion.

As you guys have alluded, while you're there, her ignoring the dog's misbehavior because she never disciplines it ( and the thought never even crossed her mind to discipline it) all the while you're thinking the dog could use a good ass whipping.

The list goes on.....

Just one more example of women having their priorities out of whack.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Single Girls With Dogs

Quote: (10-29-2017 07:11 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Honestly I can't believe it's taken this long for a thread to pop up on this subject. I've been shaking my head at the idiocy of young single womens' obsessions with their stupid dogs for at least a year. So, props Hank for finally making a thread.

Disclaimer; I like dogs, have owned several and will one day have another one once I move back into a house with a yard.

I think the prevelance of women owning dogs coincides with the fact that they're not having children (or husbands) when they are biologically supposed to. So, to fill that nurturing gap for the child they should be having, they get a dog.

I see them all over these days giving their surrogate kids priority:

Big dogs pulling women around the park by the leash.

Her gushing over her dog more than an actual human man who might be a valuable (human) life companion.

As you guys have alluded, while you're there, her ignoring the dog's misbehavior because she never disciplines it ( and the thought never even crossed her mind to discipline it) all the while you're thinking the dog could use a good ass whipping.

The list goes on.....

Just one more example of women having their priorities out of whack.

This right here. The other day a school friend was telling me that a girl we went to school with got a photo shoot for her dog. In addition to this the dog was also made to wear dog clothes for some of the photos. Insanity.

Single Girls With Dogs

Recently a family friend called me because they needed help. A few single adult women lived there and they had dogs. I buried one of their dogs for them. It choked to death because it had it's leashe tied onto a pole and the pole tipped over.

One of the girls said she heard the dog barking and squealing at around 8am and yelled at it instead of seeing what was up. They needed me because they were so upset from seeing the dead dog and there was no way they could touch it. It's a damn shame the dog had to die because that girl wanted to be a shitty owner.

Single Girls With Dogs

[Image: ZjAHxvX.png]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Single Girls With Dogs

My ex decided to get a dog when we first started dating. I knew immediately that the dog would be the downfall of our relationship. Before the dog, we hung out constantly, which was great. We discussed the dog and how we wouldn't be spending any time together anymore. She assured me that it would only be for a few months to get the dog house trained. That turned out to be a big lie.

She immediately loved her dog more than she loved me, so that also didn't sit well with me. The dog took precedence over everything.

When she got the dog, I saw her once a week. She came over on a Saturday afternoon, and left on Sunday before noon. It sucked.

And, the dog is a total nightmare. She doesn't discipline it at all. The dog has literally pissed on me 5 times. It chews everything, jumps on the furniture, eats clothes, and doesn't shut the fuck up. My ex is an awful owner.

My ex kept asking me if she could bring it over to my apartment. I refused every time because I didn't want it chewing and jumping on my furniture, or eating my dry wall or pissing on my floor.

She kept asking me why I didn't want to get a dog and my answer was always the same. I wouldn't be able to take care of it the right way because I wouldn't have the time. It wouldn't be fair to the dog to be gone 10 hours a day and then tend to it when it's convenient for me. I told her that before she even picked the dog up.

We weren't together much longer after that because our relationship went right into the shitter because we never spent time with each other. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, I just hate hers because it's completely untrained.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Single Girls With Dogs

Women who live alone with dogs, in my humble opinion, are merely acting out their innate desires to nurture and care for something. In a previous time this would be actual human children, but the modern day young Western woman loathes children so they fill the void with a proxy: a pet.