rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Sensitive topic] - how to keep frame dealing with sister dating a black drug dealer

[Sensitive topic] - how to keep frame dealing with sister dating a black drug dealer

I'm not trying to race bait, seriously, just want to know how to deal with this from a rvf point of view. I've already asked different forums and have gotten various responses. Immediate family is all white, outside of that there are some latin, etc, but no blacks. My little sister has a problem with blacks, particularly drug dealers. By problem I mean she tries to have secret dalliances but it never stays secret for long. She is with one now, and doesn't tell the parents everything. I probably wouldn't give two shits if it was a guy who didn't have drug problems or wasn't a criminal and was financially set, but she's planning on bringing this idiot to a holiday party this year maybe for the sake of shock value, to piss parents off on purpose and ruin their holiday, or for some other misguided reason. I'm trying to save face for my family and prevent this from happening. She is not a good girl by any means and has a lot of emotional problems, psychiatric problems, doesn't listen much, but my parents are dealing with boadloads of stress right now with making changes in their lives, moving, money, work, health, etc, that I don't want this to drive them overboard because they are against her being with one. My dad particularly would be stressing about this for a long time and he's a good and honorable man who should not have to deal with a corrupt daughter. My sister has put my parents through some periods of hell but they still didn't drop her or disown her, however the camel's back is getting heavy.

I was thinking of finding the guy and trying to talk him out of seeing my sister as one option.I don't give a shit if I appear as a racist, but my little sister doesn't belong with blacks, especially the stereotypical kind. The sad part is she is kind of done, no real men want to end up with a mudshark, so should I even bother? I'd just be setting her up for more disappointment. Nonetheless, I stopped caring so much about my sister and care more about my family, their security, health, safety, and well-being. I don't want thugs near my family or knowing where we live. I don't want to have to change the fucking locks once a month on my parents place or install a CCTV system on their property because my sisters wayward attraction brings degeneracy to the familial home.

Another option would be to convince my parents to drop her? Or to stop paying for her shit. I also will disown my sister for as long as she keeps this unhealthy fetish up. In this case how would I talk to my parents, who I know are against it, to force an ultimatum on my sister?

I tried talking to my sister before but she lied to me when she told me this summer that she would break it off after I found out the guy was a drug dealer. I'm dealing with a broken hamster here so I'm not sure how I could do this. She's not the type to virtue signal on social media or run to the news about a "racist daddy" who denies to support her, but she may do something like try to hurt herself or something self-destructive that could hurt others so I'm trying to be careful on how to go about this. If she wasn't my sister I wouldn't be thinking too much, but like I said, she's not independent and her bullshit would affect my family and it needs to end.

I'll listen to any suggestions, just curious what some of you would do if in my situation.

edit: they're both young, college kids, think 18-19

The more you tell her not to do it, the more she's gonna do it. This is how teenagers work.