rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sick of dating dangerous women but experiencing difficulty in America

I posted another thread in a different section of this forum awhile back regarding location. In short, I was looking at changing my location to improve my life satisfaction. I made that change and things have improved but there is still a lot missing. I'm considering now if the problem is me and not where I live.

I spent my 20s busting my ass making money, and my businesses do well enough now that I'm set for life in any reasonable sense. It's mostly passive at this point, and location independent. Getting to this point resulted in a lot of sacrifices, a very unbalanced life, and I think it kind of damaged me. On top of that, I always considered mental health "for pussies" and never dealt with some severe childhood abandonment issues I had resulting from the unexpected death of my parents. Somehow I did manage to get laid quite a bit...notch count around maybe 40, with 8+ looking women. It could have been way more but I won't even touch them below 8. I set the bar high in many areas of my life.

I read this forum and red pill literature but never completely internalized it and had pretty shit inner game from my issues. I chased and pursued the hell out of a raging hot 22 year old immediately upon moving to my new city. As I finally had stability, freedom, and my life put together I saw her as the person I could be with for life. 9 years my junior, so plenty of shelf life left in the looks department, and plenty of years to do fun things before having a family. Only later did I find out this girl had MASSIVE issues (borderline disorder) from an extremely fucked up upbringing. She really didn't have her shit together, had no education past high school, waited tables. She was witty and funny so I called that "intelligent" in spite of those facts. I chose to ignore the enormous red flags as they popped up because 1) she was hot and 2) my conditioning that if something is wrong I must "fix" it and save the day 3) my conditioning to be "non-judgmental" and think that someone can and people often do rise above an awful childhood/family. This girl played me like a fiddle, left me in a pretty horrible manner, and devastated me for months.

To the point I decided I needed help and I was going to get therapy. It helped a TON and really opened my eyes to a lot of patterns I was falling into and the influence of my past trauma causing me to act in certain ways. My therapist was a gorgeous married woman about my age, very intelligent, and seemed somewhat red pill with her belief that men and women are totally different. It's been months, and I've been lifting, eating right, really making myself into my best self. I devoured red pill books including the very helpful No More Mr Nice Guy, read a lot of psychology about why certain men go for dangerous relationships. I have so much to be thankful for...every area of my life is essentially perfect, but I wish I had a female companion to share it with, or at least some female validation.

I recently started dating again. I use online game mainly. I'm not afraid to approach girls but I don't see girls I'm super attracted to, walking around, in situations where I could easily open them, as often as I'd like. I don't have the balls of steel some of you guys might have when it comes to that stuff. Blocking out time to wander around and do it just seems like such a waste, as I have a million other productive things I do during the day. I don't drink or do drugs (anymore) and bars and clubs bore the shit out of me. There's almost no place I would rather not be. Plus, if I meet a girl in the bar, chances are high that going to the bar is a regular occurrence for her, and I'm not about that.

So I've gotten some dates online but they've been fairly uninspiring. I'm really seeing how many of the girls out there have blatant issues and weird quirks. Still hung up on an ex, uber PC with no sense of humor, needs to be constantly entertained like a clown, on and on...I could probably get these girls locked down or in a regular rotation if I pursued and was persistent, but I'm done with that. That kind of behavior put me in a position of weakness from the start with my ex, and I'm never doing it again. I want someone who wants me. I've had girls literally stalk me before (uncommon but has happened) and you know, I appreciate that level of commitment. I don't double text, I don't pursue at all now. The age of these girls has been 20-26. I've been targeting 25/26/27 as I've been told the girls will be less crazy, have their lives more sorted, and won't be in constant need for me to "fix." They look just as good as the younger ones, honestly, at least the ones I say yes to, so it seemed worth a shot. I'm not really seeing much of a difference in practice though....

So one of my best buddies has this smoking hot 20 year old cousin who is into the same stuff as I am (self improvement, fitness, nature, travel, finance etc) and was hitting me up like crazy. I ignored and resisted for months, but recently started talking to her (messages bc she lives in another state). She is really, really into me. However, her background has so many fucking red flags. Some sort of molestation incident, an alcoholic father, bitter divorce, feminist social worker mother (note that she herself possesses absolutely no feminist beliefs). But she is going to school and doing well while holding down two decent jobs, and seems to be aware of her background and how it means she needs to do some work. She's been tempting me to get together with her, sent some pics, really laying it on thick. I want to but can't help but think I shouldn't and I'm just thinking with my little head. If I just banged her for kicks I don't think my friend would be very happy. He would be stoked if we dated though.

I brought this situation up to my therapist and it got awkward. She asked why I won't date girls my own age. I said:

1) I would like a family someday but want several years to vet the girl and make fun memories together before doing so. A girl in her early 30s will significantly rush that timeline, if she even wants kids at all. And if she doesn't want or can't have kids, frankly there is no point in me putting myself at great risk by potentially halving my VERY substantial asses.

2) Many of these women were probably just as horrible to men in their 20s as my ex(es). Many of them are probably just now realizing that their time is running out, and are looking to cash out with a jackpot at the last second, after stomping all over guys like me for a decade. I know this due to the utter flood of messages I get from 30+ year old women online. It is literally 20-40 messages from them for every one time I am opened by a mid 20s girl. Due to this empirical observation, I cannot tell myself the manosphere is wrong about this.

3) Some of the worst, most abusive girlfriends I've had were 25 (oldest I've dated). Some of the better ones honestly were not even 20 yet.

4) I see these 30+ year old women all the time settling down with successful men in their 40s and 50s. I don't think that qualifies as gold digger status in an Anna Nicole Smith sense. If I fuck this all up and I'm alone in my 40s and 50s, these women will be available for me to date. Why would I date them now, while I still have a shot at going younger?

She rebutted with "what would you have in common with a 20 year old?" To which I sort of shrugged. This particular 20 year old actually had a lot of mutual interests. And she would have more in common with me than for instance a girl from a foreign culture, and I see guys marry girls from foreign cultures all the time. I did see her point though....I overheard some early 20s people talking the other day and they were referencing some children's cartoon...they sounded so young and retarded...but I don't think all people in that age bracket are like that. Now, one other thing I couldn't muster the courage to say is, "frankly I don't have much in common with most women. I have my guy friends for that. As long as my girl meets certain criteria, I'm fine with it. I don't expect to have long philosophical discussions with her." I felt she would take this as an insult, since she is obviously a very intelligent and accomplished woman. But girls with high IQs and master's degrees as well as being 8+ and single and good future mothers aren't exactly on clearance right now.

She said I am repeating old patterns. Old patterns that haven't worked. I somewhat agree here. This seems to be the type I go for. Young, beautiful, and usually damaged. (In this case however the "damage" is not a positive quality that is activating my captain save a hoe instinct, it is causing me to be wary...which is an improvement)

It began to seem somewhat personal when she said when she thinks of early 30s women she think of her friends and how much they have to offer. I didn't really have a response to this. It felt almost like a guy complaining that women don't like nice guys. Well it sucks, but that's the way it is. So instead of being the nice guy, transform to something else.

When it ended I told her I would try to date some women my age for the hell of it. But I'm busy, and I don't really want to waste a night with some girl I know isn't going to get me where I want. I thought about it and I don't think I could look at myself in the mirror and delude myself that I didn't settle.

Obviously, ideally I'm looking for a quality LTR. Failing that, I could remain alone and play the field forever if I can maintain my body and grow my wealth, but I know it would be kind of a sham. The thought of being old and childless, knowing I just cut off 4 billion years of my ancestors' work, scares me on a visceral level. I really put a lot of pressure on myself.

Stats because they matter: 5'9, Caucasian, early 30s, full head of hair not even a single gray (receded a little bit, "mature hairline" as they call it), 195lbs at about 13% bodyfat (dexa scan, hired a coach and getting this into the single digits), living in America, decent sized city, hip urban area (moved out of the suburbs about 2 months ago). Master's degree (never used), Great bankroll, Location independent. Just sort of stunted and crippled from years of neglecting other areas of my life (been working out HARD for example as I was not able to do it much in my 20s). Not a very large social circle here and they're all married/boring,I'm busy frequently, I don't drink / hate bars.

What's my problem? I can't figure this shit out. Should I give the 20 year old a shot? The therapist has given extremely sound advice in the past so I hesitate. Worried I will experience deja vu and be in the same position a decade from now.

I do realize it could be worse and I could be in a horrible marriage or suffering a bitter divorce, I do have some perspective. But I am unfulfilled.

Hey guys,

I'm an alpha dark triad with a location independent passive business that lets me live how I want. I only fuck 8+ girls and have a 16in cock and I'm jacked as fuck and can squat 1000lbs, bench 900 and deadlift an elephant. I am a black belt in Muay Thai, Jujitsu, am a former world championship boxer and MMA fighter.

I've had a problem getting the close lately. Except for hug closes. What do you think my problem is?

I guess this sounds like a troll, but I assure you it's not. I don't consider myself alpha to be honest. I've heard the term "paper alpha" and that has been more fitting (until maybe recently). Meaning I have been successful in many areas but had really fucked up inner game.

I'm also not "dark triad", at least I think I'm self-aware enough to know. If anything I've been cursed being a bit sensitive, good hearted, a "nice guy" to an extent. Like I said, my instinct before was to "fix" and save. Probably it has something to do with my early religious upbringing and growing up in a bit of a Mayberry-Esque suburban town.

Your therapist is subtly shaming you for dating younger girls, and trying to steer you into dating girls your own age.

Dump the therapist and get another one.

I believe you are correct that she is shaming me. It was kind of disappointing, because she is really brilliant, but it seems like women will always react to certain things the same way, just like us guys have our patterns too.

I hesitate to throw the baby out with the bath water as she has gotten me through a very tough time and finally resolved some decades old issues. However, maybe she has achieved her purpose and I should move on.

At some point though, I think many of us would admit it is foolish to date a much younger girl. The Anna Nicole Smith example, for instance. Dude was on death's door and she was 20s. This is an extreme, but I think it indicates there is a certain threshold where the girl is just playing you and the whole thing is a sham. Where this threshold lies, I'm not sure. Would be interesting to see some stats on LTR success rates by age gap across sexes, in fact I'll google that now. I can't help but think a girl 11 years my junior is playing with fire, especially with her background.

The therapist put a disturbing thought in my head. She said it is likely that she's interested in you for one of two reasons:

1) she wants to brag and show off that she has roped in a decently handsome, accomplished man way older than her. This will elevate her status among her peers. She'll play me and get rid of me whenever that gets boring.

2) she has abandonment issues from her father (well, this does seem to be the case...) and so is going for an older man

She said a healthy girl her age would be shocked that a guy my age would be interested in her, and it would set off alarm bells in her head. Why would this guy be interested in me? What's wrong with him that he's interested in me and not someone who has actually done some things in life? Why can't he get a girl his own age?

This entire process has been basically building up my confidence back from ZERO, but this latest session actually made me feel negative. Because all of that implies that I'm not worth loving or appreciating.

Not sure where to go from here, but point taken that the therapy may have served its purpose.

"I brought this situation up to my therapist and it got awkward. She asked why I won't date girls my own age."

She's a therapist and doesn't know that the best therapy for any man in the world, is fucking a younger, slim woman. Sad.

Anyway, my advice to you, man: with no further delay, fuck your hot female cousin of 20, and forget about the other bullshit. And from now on, spend your money on hot chicks, not on old therapists!

Just to clarify since it's buried in a wall of text, she is my FRIEND's cousin. Lol

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:07 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Except for hug closes.

How 'bout dem Hug Closers!

My biggest take away from your post seems to be what you feel most deeply about:

Quote:Quote:

I just cut off 4 billion years of my ancestors' work, scares me on a visceral level

This is on the same level as wondering if consciousness exists, the nature of reality - observations standing over a precipice of pure, limitless black. This reminds me I really need to get booked in with the sperm bank. You are obviously an able and perceptive guy, who has a considerable level of introspection - you know that if you're not getting result it's because of you and not the patriarchy or Orin Hatch or privitisation - and thus you have the ability to grow. Yes, you've had negative input in your life, but from what you describe you sound like a much better potential father than many out there (and I will go into this a little more after the second quote) and it would be a shame to not pass on your genetics that are a big part of your success in the world with the added wisdom of introspection that should give your children a better environment for them to grow up in than the one you grew up in. A big part of human evolution is the notion of the stable, monogamous family. This has changed the genetic pool and in a feedback loop: the society we live in; by changing the traits that are desirable for mate selection. It also meant that rather than being out marauding, fathers were around to protect and invest in their children. Each generation with more selection for competence over dominance and instilling more wisdom has given us the modern world; and I am very keen to promote that people like yourself (with good genes and a civilization-promoting mindset) continue this tradition and keep the numbers up. It looks like my future sprogs and those here who are lucky enough to have them may need that.

She is really, really into me. However, her background has so many fucking red flags. Some sort of molestation incident, an alcoholic father, bitter divorce, feminist social worker mother (note that she herself possesses absolutely no feminist beliefs).

As alluded to above, sometimes dysfunction can breed function, chaos can breed order, adversity breed strength. Though I think this is the exception to the rule, I think that the best gems can be forged in the darkest of places. If you were raised in a dysfunctional, leftist home, no one is better placed than you to oppose it, as you lived it and saw it in all its horror. You understand its deepest destructive abilities and its most manipulative smoke screens. There will of course be scars, but at least ones with deep lessons. You could compare it to the tiny number of people who are inspired from poverty to become rich. When I grew up my father was a smoker and living through the worry of him dropping dead during one of his spluttering sessions has led me to be the only person I know who has never smoked a cigarette.

I would agree that her background is piping hot with red flags and she's likely bad news, but how many flags does she herself have? I think a good test of that is how introspective is she.

My observation is that if you are looking for wife material that you can look for a girls who has come from a model family to produce wife material. In this case the girl will probably be a reactionary "good girl", that is her behaviour is learned and might not come with any particular conviction beyond "that's what my dad told me." She's probably never seen the other side of what her parents want to protect her from and so many girls from their background go off the rails in rebellion only to find out their parents were right when their youth no longer exists. A girl who has lived through dysfunction and knows she did and recognises the better options will likely have much stronger convictions, but as mentioned be much rarer.

Also, if you put this post on an online dating profile, it would probably shout red flags for the type of girl you are looking for. You've lived a life that good girls should be highly wary about at best. Are you able to drop your old motives and desires like only going 8+?

Have you been able to establish why you even lived such a hedonist-pleasure-seeking lifestyle to begin with?

My guess is that you need to look more into the drives which you yourself are worried about in terms of being a father and husband. For that I would recommend looking through these YouTube videos. He has some very good call in from people in similar situations to you that really split things down to the bare basics. Most of them are two or more years old.

Location is also big. I am from the UK and I don't think there is anything here. Pretty much the whole country is like your cities and the cities are like UC Berkley. I'm in a similar position to you and think the best place is in the rural US. This is the only place you'll find homeschooling, which I want in on. Vietnam has a lot of the developed oriental traits, very demure, very low divorce rate, good work ethic, but not as wildly dysfunctional as The Philippines, while still being favourable grounds for Westerners. Then there is Eastern Europe which has some good conservative traits with low infidelity and marriage rates. I also like the individualism you can find in Russia, but am worried on it's dysfunction. Same with other FSU countries.

1. Fuck the woman therapist. She probably couldnt accurately tell you what she really wants with true alacrity much less what a man wants. As smart as you may think she is, she's never been a man with a man's biology, drives, and appetites. Hers are completely different. Youre wasting your time and money looking for deep insights from her.

Edit: Her shaming you is 100% her projecting her deep seated terror of her impending obsolescence. I'm 46...my GF is 25 yo Czech smoke-show. Ive seen it a million times. From all my blue pill friends wives...it freaks them out...and I love it

2. Stop giving energy to your "problems". Your internal dialogue is for shit. The past is the past and only means what you let it. Life is today and tomorrow...I repeat...life is today and tomorrow

3. Focus on what you have,,,not on what you don't. If are telling the truth (about your age, wealth, physical stats. etc) then you have plenty to appreciate . Learning the art of appreciation is one of the single most overlooked "skills". If you want to be "happy" then that's the skill you need to focus on picking up

4. Bang your friends 20 yo cousin. If you like it and she likes it...bang again. If you both like it the second time do it a 3rd. Rinse and repeat. If you look up one day and you've banged a 100 times well lo and behold you've had a 100 bang LTR. The point is that trying to decide on whether to take an action based on outcomes that are pure conjecture is a fool's errand

5. If you truly are location independent and only dig 8's or better then why are you not spending time in EE?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Damn I love this forum.

Thank you guys.

I will watch those videos and report back.

Papaya, to your question about EE: I've never been. The Location independence and light workload has been relatively recent (2 years) and I've done some traveling but not as much as I want. I started out in Asia (Vietnam) but while I had a blast and love the country, can't see myself with one of them. However, I'm absolutely crazy for EE women. For some reason, every other wedding I go to, one of the guys brings an EE girl date and they are just so much more feminine and sweet than any other girl in the room. I can't even describe it. I believe one was Czech, another was Bulgarian. I would absolutely LOVE to end up with an EE girl. However, living there is another matter. Currently I'm in a pretty lovely city by the beach...I don't know if I could take EE. I imagine now is not the best time for a visit as it will be freezing balls soon? When does it thaw typically? I definitely want to pay a visit. Best girls on the planet IMO (I love white girls).

Quote: (10-25-2017 08:25 PM)teflon Wrote:  

However, living there is another matter.

Good and cheap place for a second home with useful tax planning uses and possible route for second passports to use for your bank account. You can get decent houses for about $45k and good good houses for about $100k; basic with water and electricity for $5,6,7k in some areas. Food is also very cheap and good quality. If buying from local smallholders at the market it will be free of pesticides. GM is banned in places like Serbia. Eating out is probably cheaper than eating in where you live.

Bled, Slovenia:

[Image: fixedw_large_4x.jpg]

Mostar, Bosnia

[Image: rvmjmZ2.jpg]

Budva, Crna Gora

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Nessbar, Bulgaria

[Image: EUROPEMEDITERRANEANBULGARIABULGARIA-BOUR...002529.jpg]

Wow, stunning.

I've met several Slovenian girls and they are so great. Very friendly and talkative, don't need to put on the clown act for them. Can even discuss intellectual topics. Trump had the right idea.

Are all these places cold as fuark right now? I would love to visit.

What bothers me about buying property abroad is the risk the government will change or decide they're confiscating it. What do you think of the probability of this?

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:37 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

"I brought this situation up to my therapist and it got awkward. She asked why I won't date girls my own age."

She's a therapist and doesn't know that the best therapy for any man in the world, is fucking a younger, slim woman. Sad.

Anyway, my advice to you, man: with no further delay, fuck your hot female cousin of 20, and forget about the other bullshit. And from now on, spend your money on hot chicks, not on old therapists!

Damn, Going strong, didn't know you were the cousin-fucker type, I suppose there's all types here on the RVF, hahaha!

Quote: (10-26-2017 12:16 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:37 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Damn, Going strong, didn't know you were the cousin-fucker type, I suppose there's all types here on the RVF, hahaha!

[Image: blush.gif] I'd hate to see a perfectly fine, hot female cousin go to waste...

Quoting OP: " I'm absolutely crazy for EE women. For some reason, every other wedding I go to, one of the guys brings an EE girl date and they are just so much more feminine and sweet than any other girl in the room. I can't even describe it. I believe one was Czech, another was Bulgarian. I would absolutely LOVE to end up with an EE girl. However, living there is another matter. Currently I'm in a pretty lovely city by the beach"

You are location-independent, love hot EE chicks (especially Czech or Bulgarian) and pretty cities by the sea: see my thread, thread-64545.html

Quote: (10-25-2017 09:14 PM)teflon Wrote:  

Wow, stunning.

I've met several Slovenian girls and they are so great. Very friendly and talkative, don't need to put on the clown act for them. Can even discuss intellectual topics. Trump had the right idea.

What bothers me about buying property abroad is the risk the government will change or decide they're confiscating it. What do you think of the probability of this?

If the Eastern Europe nation is already in the EU, this risk is very close to zero. And even if it's not part of the EU, the risk of a government "confiscating" properties has disappeared throughout the world (with the exception of Venezuela, Zimbabwe and I guess Belarus or NK), with the fall of Soviet Communism in the nineties...

And you're probably safer buying in EE rather than in your own "Western world" country, thinking long-term strategy. I mean, EE countries won't crumble in ten to twenty years under mass migrations.

Quote: (10-25-2017 09:14 PM)teflon Wrote:  

I'm not familiar with the Northern Slavic states weather in winter. In the south it will get cold around the beginning of October, though it's still possible for nice ~20 days in October and November, it often gets cold at night. It doesn't tend to get much colder in winter than it does in Britain now. Your best bet is Montenegro, which has averages of about 5-7 degrees C in winter.

I wouldn't be too worried about having your property confiscated in those countries. Although according to this:

http://www.globalpropertyguide.com/Europ...ghts-index

the property rights are not great, it seems this is largely based on poor legal provisions for dealing with property disputes. There isn't a problem with the government seizing property of people they don't like.

Although EE has plenty of problems, it is one area that could potentially have a lot of growth, in particular if they can stop their populations leaking across into Western Europe. There have been some very impressive overhauls of the economic environments in many countries, see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ease_of_do...ex#Ranking

With special attention to Macedonia, which is 10th in the World Bank's very studious analysis of how easy it is to deal with the government, utilities and the judiciary as a business.

My reception of being in the area is that most people are most interested in cleaning up parasitism, cronyism etc., which is still quite prevalent in the south. Unlike Northern Europe, which is full of virtue singalers and welfare queens, most people in EE want more jobs, the societies are much more individualistic and largely free of PC. Even people who look like hippies would be called ¡FAR RIGHT! in Northern Europe.

I bought a house in Serbia, which took two trips to the lawyer, one to the notary and about $500. This included dealing with the property registrar and utilities. Very easy; much easier than in the UK. It's useful for internationalisation as Serbia is a backwater from the global dragnet of the IRS, OECD etc. Most major jurisdictions will still refuse dealing with Balkan citizens and businesses. They also have a good, cheap citizenship by investment program with a passport that has visa free to lots of countries that you can't go to on a Western passport, i.e. China and Russia. Much overlooked internationalisation destination. Republik Srpska in Bosnia is also very good, you'd pay about 8% income tax on $200,000/year.

Thank you for the very detailed information.

Also I had a feeling those videos would be Molyneux before I clicked the link, haha. I've been listening to him a lot. Are there any specific ones you recommend? If not no worries. I haven't come across any that really involve men (mostly just ones where he is talking about this stuff to a woman). Searched for "Stefan molyneux father" and nothing obvious came up.

Are you guys basically advocating throwing in the towel on American women? Or at least not actively pursuing them? I can't say this is new to me... I have Location independent friends who date like crazy abroad, then come back and completely ignore the women here. Some of them however have features that make them less desirable in the US market though, which are less of a problem in Asia (very short for example). I'm not saying all guys who date abroad fit that category...the women do seem legitimately better.

Quote: (10-26-2017 12:04 PM)teflon Wrote:  

Are there any specific ones you recommend?

I'm going to have a look...

There are a couple I remember from guys in a very similar situation to you: lots of options with girls which they took, problems in their past, but now wanting to settle down, but I don't remember the titles. The closeest I remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBanEZ2GGI

Are you guys basically advocating throwing in the towel on American women? Or at least not actively pursuing them?

I think the US is probably the best option, but in limited localities - places where there are a lot of homeschoolers and tight-knit communities. Here in the UK it's virtually a desert for women with family values etc. I've only ever come across one girl here who was marriageable, but I didn't fully understand the value of that at the time. I have one friend who was under the thumb, only ever had one girl; but after going red-pill that's changed and now his fiance would like to be a stay-at-home mother on his bankroll. She has some negative traits (insecurities), but she also has some good ones and the negative ones are soothed by benevolent patriarchy. She needs controlling or she will be ratty and unstable. You can find girls from outside the hard-West that voice motherly, caring, nesting etc. desires. Their environments tend to foster that more in some incarnation, but they should still be treated with skepticism. A lot of these foreign girls may come from cultures with larger amounts of dysfunction and toxicity, i.e. Thailand, maybe the biggest wife-shopping destination, is the country with the most infidelity according to Durex; or Colombia which has more single mothers. 84% of Colombian children are now born out of marriage and is a marker that would lead you to think the country is as dysfunctional as it is. But at the same time I think there are countries that are on the level of the family, probably more functional, like the Czech Republic.

For me the towel is just in for American girls in the city. I've just got home and am focusing on vetting and queening up more attractive, younger and marriageable options with ease, rather than trying to surmount various hurdles to have a chance with directionless girls below my SMV here.

There's absolutely no reason why you can't date a woman in her early 20s for a few years and marry her in her later 20s so you can have children with a woman whose womb is still fertile enough to not make fucked up kids. You can find these women in places mentioned above or if you're in the west, go onto Seeking Arrangement and look for a non-pro or early user to make into a LTR. Set your profile up and say you're looking for a girlfriend who you can share your life experiences with while sharing in those appreciable trappings as you see fit on your schedule.

Take pictures in exotic locales and obscure your face with clever camera angles. Bitches love international men of mystery. [Image: lol.gif]

Get rid of the therapists. No really, they're uniformly idiots and peddle blue pill advice that will make you miserable.

>Has been reading the forum / red pill material online for years
>Has female therapist

[Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

^ haha No shit.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yeah, lots of irony there. I was familiar with the red pill but there were many things I hadn't yet internalized. Honestly, I just had to experience some things for myself before I was fully ready to commit. The choice of therapist just happened because it seems like the vast majority of them are women, and the few guys in the profession seem completely blue pill, possibly worse than the women. Anyone know if there is a red pill therapist out there? I've heard shrink4men(dot)com recommended but she's a woman. Honestly I don't think I need it anymore, it seems to have resolved a lot and gotten the right gears in motion that I can continue developing through reading.

Seeking Arrangement for an LTR? Damn, that's advisable?

I'm going to go out with the 20 year old non exclusively and continue online game in my area. You guys are right, age is not maturity. A 20 year old with her priorities straight is light years ahead of some 30 year old YOLO party slut. I went on a date the other day where the chick (older) showed up hung over. Wanted to talk about sports. Felt like I was on a date with one of my dad's old bowling pals.

I'm not sure small towns in the US are a good option. I've spent most of my life in them. Only recently have I become an "urban bachelor". Small towns are chock full of fatties, single moms, and drug addicts.

I'll make a trip to Eastern Europe in the Spring. I really do love those girls. I've relaxed about this stuff a little bit....I still have a decent bit of time to find what I want as long as I keep self improving, keep my appearance right, don't fall back on my old beta habits. And the consolation prize would be to be 40s, 50s dating one of the bazillion 30s women hitting me up online, some of whom are very attractive. Or relocate to EE. Could be a hell of a lot worse.

I really see, in living color, what all those SMV graphs mean with the girls peaking at 23 and the guys at 36. It's not EXACTLY like I expected it to be, but it is definitely clear I'm on some sort of upward trajectory, while these 30s women are like drowning people in a shipwreck. To take full advantage of it I need to keep my new mindset and not fall back into beta behaviors.

Eastern Europe is not uniformly cold at the moment. Anywhere south of the Alps is good. Croatia was 23*C last week and many of the pictures here are from Bulgaria or Balkan regions. Fuck it, rent a car and drive through Macedonia to Greece if you haven't seen it. The landscape on the way is amazing even though I don't know much about the Greek chicks.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

I've been to Greece. Had a great time, love the place. However I wouldn't say the girls were anything particularly special there. I'll look into the other countries.