rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LINUX appreciation thread

Wanted to thank Linux for his contributions to the forum. All his posts are very clear, insightful and to the point. Clearly a man who has learnt from his own experiences.

Haven't had a chance to meet the guy but hope he keeps contributing, his advice has been really beneficial for me.

And I still remember the pictures from the colombia trip thread[Image: smile.gif])
Cheers!

Hopefully if the stars align, I will be partying with Linux in Bogota in 72 hours, hopefully I don’t die.

I never got to see those pictures. Don't like to think about how I missed out on that, still makes me depressed

People always have to ruin nice things

LINUX has made some amazing contributions both on and off the board. Here are a couple of my favorite posts

Life Lessons

November Rain

Own Who You Are

On Rejection

2015 Accomplishments

LINUX single-handedly had the most profound affect on my life of any one person or any particular lesson I learned from the manosphere all together.

Dude is extremely legit, genuine, and will give you the damn clothes off of his back. Very grateful to have made a friend like him.

Who could forget this legendary thread

LINUX bangs Colombia

Also, dude introduced himself to me by handing me a bottle of rye to chug. He fucking gets it.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

In my top 3 favorite posters on the forum. Always look forward to what LINUX is going to post next. Some really inspiring posts that give a reality check, especially to do with travel experiences/minimalism.

My current favorite post

On being young

A reality check

You don't make memories from tinder

Linux's posts are a kick in my ass. Thanks to him, I often question myself in general and my goals in life.
I hope to meet him one day and have some drinks and a cigar.

I can safely and easily say he's one of the few people I've met who have more zest for life than I do.

Wonderful guy, speaks bluntly, and sharp as a tack.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Cheers!

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I can only echo what has already been said. Had the chance to meet the guy and he's is even more of a champ in real life.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. The best part of this forum are awesome friends that you meet along the way.

And for that, I'm very thankful to be here and I'm also thankful to be able to call all of you my friends.

Respect!

That Colombia thread with its original photos was pure gold!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

I have only met 1 forum member in real life and one of the first things he says to me is:

"Have you met LINUX yet? Crazy motherfucker that slays the pussy!!"

Since then I've searched a lot of Linux's posts and love his contributions to the forum. Sounds like a great man who sincerely likes to see other guys succeed in life.

Hope to meet the legend one day and slay some pussy with him.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I consider him a a true friend.

Thankful to have him in my life.

Dude would literally give you the shirt of his back, or his speedos (Snowplow I'm looking at you).

When I first met him the vibe I got was very kind, open, caring, and friendly.

He's just a good fucking guy all around with a love for the world, women, and all that life has to offer.

Best part is, he wants to take you along for the ride.

I gotta chime in here. Linux is one of the most solid guys I've ever met. Happy to call him a friend... we need to hang out when you're back in town!