rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American girl "dates" her way across Europe after getting a divorce at 26

Quote:Quote:

This summer, just two days after my divorce, I left for a 10-week solo trip through Europe, visiting 11 countries and dating in most of them.

My ex and I eloped to Hawaii when we were 25. But shortly after we started arguing more, and with more intensity. Despite counseling, neither of us was happy, so I moved back in with my family. That was last winter.

By summer, I was feeling like myself again, but I was falling for a guy I met on Tinder. Will* was a passionate, outgoing PhD student who wasn’t looking for commitment and who was leaving for a summer internship across the country.

So at 26, single for the first time in my adult life, I decided to spend the summer traveling. And dating men abroad.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a13...cialflowTW

[Image: portugalpraiadobeliche-1-1508856850.jpg?...size=768:*]

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

I think you can learn from every person and every relationship, no matter how brief (or awkward). I’m building a better picture of what I want in a partner, but I’m also learning that I don’t need one to be happy.

[Image: h4PGG31.gif]

The question is if sharing her exploits online, and under her full name, will scare off guys in her future. Assuming she doesn't gain weight, I don't think it will.

WB

Would "Date"

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (10-24-2017 03:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The question is if sharing her exploits online, and under her full name, will scare off guys in her future.

Not a chance buddy--the thirst is waaay too strong these days. And plus, there is a HUGE premium on not-overweight women these days--especially white women.

Nope, she'll continue to fuck her way across Europa and successfully parachute out of the carousel around 34 like her whorish sisters...and not a single day more of her youth and fertility will be wasted on her future beta husband than was absolutely necessary.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

For being 26, she looks late 20s/early 30s. The wall is approaching fast.

WB and WB hard. Would laugh loud as she tells me she's moving on. Bitch I was counting on it. Thanks for the anal.

The question is if sharing her exploits online, and under her full name

Found at the article footer:

*Name has been changed.

WB furiously.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I met Max*, a 28-year-old British Student (a Tinder match), for lunch. The very first thing I noticed was that he not as attractive as his photos. But he was friendly, and we had fish and chips, then café-hopped and each bought rounds of drinks.

By dinner, I was out of cash (and the restaurant was cash-only); we agreed to find an ATM, but after a few rounds of drinks I forgot and he didn’t mention it, either.

The next day, he texted, asking if I was free for coffee. I wasn’t interested and didn’t respond.

“We never settled the bill from dinner! And I can’t afford the 22 quid,” he texted. At first, I was confused, until I remembered he paid the bill. He then asked me to PayPal him the money from my half; I didn’t respond. Funny how he only wanted the money after he knew I wasn’t interested. He kept texting, so I blocked him.

A few days later, he found me on Facebook and sent me a message: “Is there something wrong with you, or are you just a c*nt? Hahahaha.” I blocked him again, and started to wonder if the mix of good dates was worth the risk of bad ones.

Poor Max*.

I guess a bad date to her consists of:

1) Not getting fucked like a worthless whore
2) Having an unattractive man pay for your dinner and drinks
3) And then having to block him not once, but twice!

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Body is good, face and mind have probably seen better days.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Alternative title: How to travel for free by exchanging sex for food and lodging.

Quote: (10-24-2017 03:48 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

I met Max*, a 28-year-old British Student (a Tinder match), for lunch. The very first thing I noticed was that he not as attractive as his photos. But he was friendly, and we had fish and chips, then café-hopped and each bought rounds of drinks.

By dinner, I was out of cash (and the restaurant was cash-only); we agreed to find an ATM, but after a few rounds of drinks I forgot and he didn’t mention it, either.

The next day, he texted, asking if I was free for coffee. I wasn’t interested and didn’t respond.

“We never settled the bill from dinner! And I can’t afford the 22 quid,” he texted. At first, I was confused, until I remembered he paid the bill. He then asked me to PayPal him the money from my half; I didn’t respond. Funny how he only wanted the money after he knew I wasn’t interested. He kept texting, so I blocked him.

A few days later, he found me on Facebook and sent me a message: “Is there something wrong with you, or are you just a c*nt? Hahahaha.” I blocked him again, and started to wonder if the mix of good dates was worth the risk of bad ones.

Poor Max*.

I guess a bad date to her consists of:

1) Not getting fucked like a worthless whore
2) Having an unattractive man pay for your dinner and drinks
3) And then having to block him not once, but twice!

Remember, it's not theft if it's a woman doing it. (though this guy what the fucks he doing taking girls on dates when he has no money? 22 quid is like $30 USD. I and probably a lot of you can keep a date under 30 dollars because I've been on a fuckton of them, but this guy I somehow doubt it).

This summer, just two days after my divorce, I left for a 10-week solo trip through Europe, visiting 11 countries and dating in most of them.

My ex and I eloped to Hawaii when we were 25....

...So at 26, single for the first time in my adult life...

My math skills aren't too hot, but I think pre-25 she had at least seven years of adult life (perhaps even more in some US states and Canada) where she rode the cock carousel as often as she wanted with who knows how many different Chads.

But we're supposed to believe she got married a virgin to her high school sweetheart - at 25. Nice try - virgins don't get tattoos in their groin area on spring break.

And yes, WB.

£22 on fish and chips! He needs to hit her with Be at One two for cocktails and get her smashed. They could have four together for less than that

Then he propositions her with a bottle of red that's at his place nearby as a pit stop on the way to another (better) bar.

Once she's at his they forget about going elsewhere

A mid-20's American white girl who didn't like being married and traveled abroad to sleep with a bunch of foreign men? Weird.

Quote: (10-24-2017 03:15 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

WB

A more interesting question would be DAB? Did anyone bang? This is a large forum.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Someone is bragging about riding the carousel? If the rule of 3 applies here.......carry the 4......

Also, I hope *Will doesnt find out about this. He may have to say :"Its ok honey you do whats best for you"

Quote: (10-24-2017 05:06 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Also, I hope *Will doesnt find out about this. He may have to say :"Its ok honey you do whats best for you"

He's the type of cuck that would sitting in the corner watching his chick get fucked and cheering her on because of muh empowerment.

Everytime a hoe feels the need to write shit like this online it tells me a few things about them.

-They are hitting the wall
-They aren't getting validation like they used to
-They're trying to SIMP more guys

And the most of all - this article is absolutely fabricated bullshit.

Quote: (10-24-2017 05:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

And the most of all - this article is absolutely fabricated bullshit.

Like the airline stewardess who claimed to have millionaires in every city?

Inflation is through the roof.

Plain Jane big time.

There is nothing on her body that could sustain my erection.

WNB

I've been saying this for a while now and I'm calling this trend, more women are going to start having sex trips abroad. It won't get like the romance tours for men, but it'll become more mainstream and I think eastern European men and Latin American men will benefit from it. Men going abroad for women and having a problem with feminism is becoming a more popular thought, so women have to respond if the good men are looking somewhere else and getting divorced 40-50% of the time.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

I bet that wasn't the only ATM involved on that date. Giggedy!

Quote: (10-24-2017 05:23 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I've been saying this for a while now and I'm calling this trend, more women are going to start having sex trips abroad.

Where have you been the last decade ?

What do you think those "study abroad" summer classes in high school and college were ?

So many girls I know ended up "meeting" a guy(s) overseas.

With the advent of social media, the ever increasing popularity of blogs, and electronic based media, the stories spread farther and wider.

Any time a girl tells me she traveled, or she has pics of her taken in front of some European historical site, or beach, or exotic location.

I automatically assume she's on a cock tour.

Let's be real, western culture has sold them the "Young, Wild, and Free" life.

So of course they're going romanticize that gentle Brit, that latin Lover, that romantic Frenchie, that Chad Ozzy.

Good for you if you'r'e banging tourists, bad for you if you're looking for wifey.

I have lower standards than most rvf'ers but come on, that face! I'm passing on that.