rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visiting an Erasmus girl in Italy, should I get an Airbnb?

I met this beautiful / adorable curly-haired spanish girl while travelling in Valencia, Spain last year, she's 21 and from valencia, i'm early 30's (we had a language exchange english / spanish, tried to kiss her but she said it's too early, she's not that kind of girl. later she profusely apologized for her behavior and said "maybe if you lived here). She invited me to florence to visit her during erasmus program.

I have a chance to go to florence this week for work. I can stay with her, but she has roommates (and told me to bring an air mattress). Should I get an airbnb for the second (or both) night(s) ? She's modest enough thy i don't think i'm going to be silently fucking her in the middle of the night if she has roommates.

- It's obvious she's not interested in you. I doubt you get further in Florence than previously in Valencia. Therefore, I would not waste time with her.
- Don't stay at her place, better pay for your own room. If you stay with her and roommates, you will inevitably play by her rules.
- You're putting pussy on pedestal and need to work on that.
- Don't pay money to man hating SJW companies such as airbnb. If you need an apartment, use a local site. A simple "apartment firenze" search brings plenty results.

One more thing, if you, against all odds, can bang this girl, do not "silently" fuck her.

Quote:Quote:

she's not that kind of girl

Uff...I hate this one. The Same girl probably fucked a Chad 2min after meeting on in a Club toilet.

Quote:Quote:

I can stay with her, but she has roommates

Get Airbnb for both nights. Roommates are a pain in the ass and in my experience, the "I'm not that kind of girl" attitude is gone when she is with someone, she knows does not know her friends/family and there is no one listening to her dirty talk later.

Since you’re already going to Florence for work then of course you should be hitting this chica up, you should also pipeline and do some day game but most of all just enjoy the city dude.

Of course you should, don't be a tight ass.

A faint heart never fucked a fair maiden.

Go for it my son.