rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A truly intelligent woman

Have you guys ever found a woman with whom you could have an intellectual conversion without her getting emotional; who had the necessary calmness, demeanor, and humbleness? If so, where and what was she studying? My great grandmother was like that, and my mother to a lesser extent.

I think it's crucial for anything long term that she can at least keep up intellectually. It's ironic that with all the education women are getting, they don't seem to be getting any smarter, but rather dumber, with their heads filled with propaganda.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go after some renown classical pianist or some right leaning brain surgeon if I ever want to settle down - I really can't stand women and their brainless chatter.

I love 'intelligent' women, my ex was like that, I could talk to her about cool stuff like the renaissance, roman empire, ancient greece and sumer, without getting her bored. She was quite intelligent on various topics and had a certain degree of curiosity. Then she suggested we should be in an open relationship.

Keeping my personal story aside, I've been thinking about this seriously, I find a girl who is quite intelligent attractive and interesting.

I've mixed with many girls with IQs in the 130s at school. Whether they're going on to study Medicine at Oxford or Maths and Philosophy at other elite universities, most couldn't apply basic logic to most situations and one didn't know the current PM of the UK or who Robert Mugabe was.

Sharp ones that can think logically do exist but definitely a rare breed. I think most of these struggle to find partners because their intellectual betters don't match their rough lover expectations. Many also lust for power.

Marriage is more about duties, in a wife's case, kids, cleaning, cooking, frugality, etc.; on a day to day basis it's not about having nice conversation, at least, not when you have kids.

The intelligence that Striking describes is actually a combination of both intelligence and maturity. It's also real intelligence and not "I'm an intelligent women because I have a graduate degree in art history or gender studies".

Women with these two attributes don't last very long in the dating marketplace. They get into LTRs quickly with a man who recognizes their value or they stay in the dating marketplace too long until they get jaded and their value declines.

Although adult women do mature slightly as they age, I think women do most of their maturing as teenagers and it is easier to find women with these attributes if you search for younger women because the older women with these attributes are already married.

One strategy to do this might be to go abroad for an extended time and search for women at good universities or women who recently entered the workforce.

My life improved greatly once I stopped valuing women for their intelligence.

God did not create Woman for stimulating intellectual discourse. Once I accepted this truth, I was able to accept women for other things and search for intellectual stimulation in other avenues, rather than continuing to try to wring water out of a rock.

Intelligence in a woman is incidental, not fundamental.

Quote: (10-20-2017 12:03 PM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Intelligence in a woman is incidental, not fundamental.

Depends. IQ is highly genetic, hence I wouldn't impregnate a stupid woman.

I fully agree with Thomas the Rhymer. i have only meet a handful of men who can hold a discussion or argumentation objectively and intelligently.

I have absolutely meet intelligent women but they can sadly not keep up with an intelligent man. They alway has the problem of objectivity. But that problem have most men too. For intelligent discussion I suggest you look for it somewhere else than a partner or wife, they have an other purpose.

I don't need women to be intelligent. If they can bring me a beer and a sandwich and hit the right spots during sex, she's smart enough for me.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (10-20-2017 11:08 AM)Striking Wrote:  

Have you guys ever found a woman with whom you could have an intellectual conversion without her getting emotional; who had the necessary calmness, demeanor, and humbleness? If so, where and what was she studying?
[...]
I'm thinking I'm going to have to go after some renown classical pianist or some right leaning brain surgeon if I ever want to settle down - I really can't stand women and their brainless chatter.

[Image: e419cc905d9c1f6a9ce0f35cd23c442d--random...things.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

For me an intelligent woman is one who takes care and respects herself and her loved ones.
Don't confuse intelligence with overall knowledge of politics, philosophy or general cultural knowledge, also with college degrees...

I am attracted to intelligent women but sometimes they are too smart for their own good.

I've been with women who will contradict what you say and try to argue with you.

That's when you pull down their pants and spank their bottom blue.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I think it's also important to differentiate between different ways that intelligence can manifest itself. In mine's case she's got fairly mediocre "IQ" in terms of abstract analytical ability, but she's got an extremely aptitude for solving practical household problems herself. I'd say she's more adept at repair work than the average dude these days is and is vastly more perceptive of reality than your average American woman is, even saying things like how she thinks feminism is just because of fat women feeling inferior.

High IQ is necessary if you want your house to run smoothly. There are a number of reasons for this.

The lower the IQ the more time you're going to have to spend explaining in excruciating detail simple concepts like "why it wasn't OK to spend 6k on ebay with that pre-approved credit card the bank just sent you". (not me, but a true story)

As Easy_C says, it also takes a massive burden off of your shoulders because the woman not only fixes much more stuff herself but doesn't break stuff in the first place. ("well how was I supposed to know how to put out a pan-fire?").

Birthday cat hit the nail on the head, though, describing the combination between intelligence and maturity. I would argue that they're usually tied to some degree (it's hard to find an extreme of one without the other following closely behind) but maturity is definitely the more enviable trait, since women with maturity tend to try to understand what they can but more importantly submit to a higher authority when out of their depth.

This is the woman feeding your kids and driving them around. You want her to be as minimally stupid as possible.

And probably the most important reason you don't want a dullard for a wife is simply that dullards are far less capable of recognising the long term consequences of their actions. That means your dumb-as-dog-shit wife is far more likely to start fucking the milk-man than your intelligent one (note that IQ has a strong negative correlation to selfishness as well).

Believe it or not, you will actually be speaking with this woman a great deal, about the future of your family and everything in the world affecting it. Heaven forfend the school systems go full homo, this is the woman who will be home-schooling your kids.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I’ve been thinking about this from multiple perspectives.

The main problem I’ve had with intelligent women is they are annoying (talk to much), demanding (expect too much), jealous (don’t accept “cheating”), and lazy (no massages or crappy ones).

I’ve had women who aren’t dumb but not educated past high school. They were as, or more, feminine without all the baggage mentioned above. Plus a good Massage or foot squeeze. And they were fine to just follow and go along with whatever I wanted to do (for the day or life in general).

I think the only decent compromise is Japanese women. Just because there’s so many of them. You can find smart women in other countries but they’re too rare for it to be practical to go there hunting; unless you’re already based in the country for other reasons.

Quote: (10-20-2017 07:47 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Believe it or not, you will actually be speaking with this woman a great deal, about the future of your family and everything in the world affecting it. Heaven forbid the school systems go full homo, this is the woman who will be home-schooling your kids.

I was home schooled starting after kindergarten, and the fact that my mother started me on Shakespeare, thick history books, great art, great music, and other such things immediately has been one of the greatest possible benefits. Later, I studied the classics, often twelve hours a day. I searched out sites like ROK because of this: I wondered if any modern people knew what I had learned about gender, by study. Also, college is almost a joke to me. I can greatly attest to the merits of homeschooling if done well, and with a willing young mind.

You'll be talking to your wife a lot at first, and a fair amount later concerning scheduling, the kids, dinner, decorating, and other practical affairs, but the only way you'll spend much time pleasantly over the long haul is if you have a tiny family (2-3 kids), and those families are much more likely to have selfish parents/offspring. If you can reasonably have a larger family, by all means, go for the higher parental investment; a mid-size family (5-6 kids) is usually the easiest size to parent from what I've seen, though it's counter intuitive. The kids behave WAY better, are far more responsible, more emotionally healthy, and are vastly more willing to help because they have to.

My favorite GF got a perfect score on her SATs, was valedictorian of her HS, and went to a top ivy.

But wanna know the most brilliant thing about her? She was in a committed relationship for her ENTIRE time in college, and still is/is likely marrying the dude.

So yeah, there are some truly brilliant women out there.

It depends on how you define "intelligence. I, personally, don't value women intelligence on standardized test or her ability to do math questions'/etc, but rather her overall knowledge of the world, society, its functions, and forces that run it.

I've come across some girls who are very smart, are well-read, and are aware of the what's going on in the world, this is the type I found most commonly in "progressive Eastern European" girls ...but sadly, almost all had been infected with the feminist agenda, even if still nowhere near as radical as your typical western third wave feminist.

I personally think girls being too political is a turn off, but some level of geopolitical awareness is very nice. I would say my girlfriend falls somewhere in the middle. She's not fully woke and deeply intelligent as my best guy friends are, so I definitely can't have the same level of intelligent, in-depth conversation I have with my them, one main difference I've noticed when talking to her about world issues is that she's very optimistic about the vision and the future. I bring her European birth statistic and migration (she's from eastern Poland), and she acknowledges it, but goes on to say eventually people will rise and there'll be a backlash, when I lent her "Strange Death of Europe" book and she read it, she said she enjoyed it, but disagreed with author's blackpilling future, thinks Europeans won't go down without a serious fight. Other than that, she regularly keeps up with the world's trends, knows global elite, hates George Soros and migrant invasion of Europe, and goes to the church most Sundays. I wouldn't call her truly scholarly or intelligent, but rather intriguing, aware and smart.

One of my very best friends, an extremely bright guy (who goes on some seriously interesting trips, including to North Korea a few years ago) sadly identifies as a "feminist"....and no, he's not some beta male feminist. He has fantastic game and gets laid a lot. Anyways, we often argue about world's issues. I saw him after a few months a couple of weeks ago and asked him if he's been seeing any girls seriously lately. He replied: "Mate, it's just not possible. Maybe it's a Toronto thing, but the girls just aren't on the same wavelength. After 10 minutes, I am bored out of my mind talking to them. I much prefer this lads' talk, it's unparalleled." I had been saying it to hime for 3 years and he never fully accepted it, now I'm glad he finally admitted it!

Intelligent and feminine women are my absolute favorites. That's what I'm currently looking for in my wife search. They are rare gems, but a delight to spend time around. Boring women, well, bore me.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

You can only bang her for a few hours a day, then you are going to need a brain to talk to afterwards, or its going to be very boring.

Quote: (10-20-2017 08:42 PM)Laska Wrote:  

...If you can reasonably have a larger family, by all means, go for the higher parental investment; a mid-size family (5-6 kids) is usually the easiest size to parent from what I've seen, though it's counter intuitive. The kids behave WAY better, are far more responsible, more emotionally healthy, and are vastly more willing to help because they have to.

It really takes for a fellow to see a 13 year old girl cradling her literal baby sister while her mother is busy to make you realise how family lines used to pass down their virtues.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

My current girl is passably book-smart (which is my strength), but she is very savvy and has a good head for money and planning. Although I may know more than her, she is always appreciative and interested in what I know and/or can teach her, which I think is a strength. She's willing to learn, freely praises my knowledge, and eager to listen, which is a rare thing indeed.

These are all generalizations but I have never come across a woman who is both really hot/feminine AND really smart. I don't think it's possible for a combination of nature and nurture reasons. That means you have to just deal with one set of tradeoffs or another.

Well you have three legs to the female psyche:

1. Intelligence & Education
The best you can hope for is a highly intelligent autodidact. Otherwise she’s gonna have a career (and debt) which only works if you’re a stay at home dad. I suppose a rich girl or scholarship girl would be the exception.

2. Personality & Sexual Appeal
Usually hot girls don’t develop much of a personality because they don’t have to. Ira like dating a teenager. They can be sweet, nice, and fun, but immature. Less hot girls or any girl with a SMV a few points lower than yours will have a better developed personality in general and they’ll often bend over backwards for you as a girlfriend because you’re such a good catch. Sevens make very reliable LTRs and wives while being fuckable beyond one bang.

3. Past & Current Experiences
This one you have no control over. Maybe she’s emotionally damaged or has something great going with a quality guy. To some extent all women have been fucked over emotionally by the Madonna-Whore Complex. Not to mention the problem of nature selecting them for childbearing while modern society pushes them to have careers too. What a crazy burden... especially when virtually every Gen Y girl saw her working mother’s life as a miserable compromise resulting in divorce, no time with kids, etc.

So there you have it. Deal with numbers 1 and 2 no matter where you live. It’s hard enough. Move to most of Asia, Africa, SA and you can get away without the craziness of number 3. But you still have to rule it out!

I can't make an emotional connection with a stupid girl. I accept to fuck dumb girls only if they have a big ass to compensate. If they are dumb AND have no ass, I'll have the impression of fucking a crack-whore.

The more women I fuck, the more intelligence becomes important to me, for both relationships and sex.