rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China destination (game wise?)

hello there,

I think about visiting China like Shangahi, Hong Kong, maybe Kanton, and maybe some other Asia country because of proximity, now the question is;

how is game there, daygame, nightgame?
if I go there, my whatsupp and tinder will be blocked ? heard something about big china firewall, so curious about that thing.

is it the ultimate pussy paradise, or without knowing mandarin language, its not gonna be that good /easy?

about me ; I am from Poland, 25 yo

thanks for any tips

If you don't speak Chinese, then you're better off sticking to SH, BJ, HK or SZ in the summer. GZ is also an option, but when guys talk about banging CHina they're most likely thinking about the 4 cities I mentioned.

Tinder works sometimes as does Whatsapp, but if you visit China during any bit CCP meeting your tinder and whatsapp will act strangely. Why? becuase China.

China does have a huge internet firewall that blocks man websites, so you should get wechat before you arrive.

Is it a pussy paradise? I would say 'no,' but I have never visited a country that I thought was a pussy paradise. If you can run game you'll be alright here.

Is it an easy spot to get laid in? Hard to say. Some guys come here and rail through more than a girl every week, while some guys are lucky to get 1 girl a month.

Here is what I will say: if you're doing well in Poland, chances are you will do well in China. If you do poorly in China, I suspect that you'll do better but not by much.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (10-19-2017 05:18 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

If you do poorly in China, I suspect that you'll do better but not by much.

Fortis means that if you do poorly in Poland, you will probably do better in China, but not better than you do in Poland.

I apologize for my colleague's poor handle on the English language.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What do you call "speaking Chinese"? My Chinese is above "survivalist" Chinese, but not by much. Is what is essentially "party trick" Chinese enough to move the needle, or is the language barrier just too big still? Taiwanese girls seem to like it, but I think Taiwanese girls have better English and are more flirty.

There's a good chance I'm going to explore a non tier 1 city, so I am curious of my chances.

What is the Tinder alternative in China, Tantan? Also, does WeChat have a dating app component to it?

We Chat can show you users that are around your locations. You can filter by gender and it shows the distance to that person.

Quote: (10-20-2017 11:47 AM)King of the Bongo Wrote:  

We Chat can show you prostitutes that are around your locations.

Fixed

Yunnan is a fun place to travel around and lots of young single Chinese girls go there for vacations. Mostly in summer. You’ll meet them at the tourist spots and hostels. They’re usually a bit shy until you get them alone.

Quote: (10-19-2017 11:43 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

What do you call "speaking Chinese"? My Chinese is above "survivalist" Chinese, but not by much. Is what is essentially "party trick" Chinese enough to move the needle, or is the language barrier just too big still? Taiwanese girls seem to like it, but I think Taiwanese girls have better English and are more flirty.

There's a good chance I'm going to explore a non tier 1 city, so I am curious of my chances.

What is the Tinder alternative in China, Tantan? Also, does WeChat have a dating app component to it?

Don't know if this response is coming too late for you, but hopefully it helps someone else. On your Chinese language skill, it'll depend on your background. If you're a regular white dude from the West, mediocre Chinese may certainly net you some options that you otherwise wouldn't have if you knew none at all. That being said, the type of girl that would get with you would also be more likely to be into foreign dudes in the first place. You're right about Taiwanese girls, Taiwan is more Western, so English levels are definitely higher, but as with Mainland China, the better your Chinese is, the more options and hotter options you'll have.

Have you been here yet? What city were/are you in? Some of the tier 2s are still pretty damn good for day and night game, such as Chengdu (I love that place), Chongqing, or Hangzhou.

Tantan has such a high volume of girls on there, but many are super fake-looking (i.e. distorted faces using photoshop-like apps, cutesy cat ears added to their faces, don't know about you but I'm not into that shit), so it can be a while before you find any quality on there. You need a VPN for Tinder, but I'd still recommend it, as even though there aren't many girls on there, the ones that are are generally better quality than on Tantan on average.

Whatever dating component that existed on WeChat (find people, shake etc.) is pretty beat now, at least in tier 1s. I've tried that a few times over the past year here in Shanghai (not close to anywhere where there'd be hookers/scams etc) and I've just had random girls trying to sell stuff/hookers/other bullshit add me.

Hope this helped.

天不怕,地不怕,就怕外国人说中国话!

Quote: (01-23-2018 02:39 AM)Ganlanqiu Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2017 11:43 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Don't know if this response is coming too late for you, but hopefully it helps someone else. On your Chinese language skill, it'll depend on your background. If you're a regular white dude from the West, mediocre Chinese may certainly net you some options that you otherwise wouldn't have if you knew none at all. That being said, the type of girl that would get with you would also be more likely to be into foreign dudes in the first place. You're right about Taiwanese girls, Taiwan is more Western, so English levels are definitely higher, but as with Mainland China, the better your Chinese is, the more options and hotter options you'll have.

Have you been here yet? What city were/are you in? Some of the tier 2s are still pretty damn good for day and night game, such as Chengdu (I love that place), Chongqing, or Hangzhou.

Tantan has such a high volume of girls on there, but many are super fake-looking (i.e. distorted faces using photoshop-like apps, cutesy cat ears added to their faces, don't know about you but I'm not into that shit), so it can be a while before you find any quality on there. You need a VPN for Tinder, but I'd still recommend it, as even though there aren't many girls on there, the ones that are are generally better quality than on Tantan on average.

Whatever dating component that existed on WeChat (find people, shake etc.) is pretty beat now, at least in tier 1s. I've tried that a few times over the past year here in Shanghai (not close to anywhere where there'd be hookers/scams etc) and I've just had random girls trying to sell stuff/hookers/other bullshit add me.

Hope this helped.

Nope, not at all. Been waiting for my university degree to come in before I go back to Asia.

Chengdu has been on my radar for a long time.

Thanks for the feed back.

LKF in Chengdu went downhill last time I was there. It’s still good but most of the hot Chinese girls just wanted to stare at their phones and ignore everyone. Precious few spoke any English.

Location isn’t the issue in China. It’s fluency. Without Mandarin everything is difficult. Maybe unless you stick to hostels and Tinder.

Fun fact: Zibi(自闭) in Chinese means autistic so your forum name is quite literally "autistic autistic" haha no offence but hey, one new word into your Chinese vocabulary.

Not speaking Chinese would limit you to tier 1 cities. Chinese's obsession with the white guy isnt to the point where you could show up white and they would all fight to suck your dick. Its more curiosity based especially if you go deeper into the countryside.

Stick to ShangHai, Beijing and focus on finding girls who want foreign guys. They are normally better in English and much more receptive to white guys. For a short trip and to maximize your chances of getting laid, this is my recommendation.

Quote: (01-25-2018 07:55 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

LKF in Chengdu went downhill last time I was there. It’s still good but most of the hot Chinese girls just wanted to stare at their phones and ignore everyone. Precious few spoke any English.

Location isn’t the issue in China. It’s fluency. Without Mandarin everything is difficult. Maybe unless you stick to hostels and Tinder.

That basically describes girls throughout the entire country now. Anyone that doesn't live in a cave in bumfuck Guizhou is addicted to their smartphones, much more so than in any Western country, where I feel like you can at least shame people for their smartphone addictions. Go to any nicer club in China and there will always be girls like that. And of course the hottest Chinese girls will probably not speak much English, or at least won't want to speak it.

As Zerdame said above, if you lack Mandarin skills, tier ones should still be fine for you, as there are foreigner-friendly districts in Shanghai and Beijing. But yeah I guess my statement about some tier 2s being good for day game was dependent on your Mandarin ability.

天不怕,地不怕,就怕外国人说中国话!

Recently visited Shanghai again for some business thing and agree with other guys’ assessments in the SH thread — things aren’t that great anymore to put it mildly lol. The sheer amount of young white guys with model looks in the city now is kind of ridiculous. And as was pointed out before, these guys usually date bottom tier girls as well, making girls big-headed.

But i’d say the biggest problem was tantan. The devs nerfed it pretty bad. Likes were limited, and now you pay for a monthly membership sort of like Tinder, but I was getting hardly anything off of it. Back last year when I was in town this wasn’t the case at least and I got laid fairly regularly. Not sure if there’s a glitch in the app now or what. Winters are usually bad in Shanghai anyway with girls settling down with borefriends or going back to their hometowns for holidays, but this one was particularly bad with the lack of puss and wretched weather. It’s actually been snowing the past few days for the first time in years while most of the rest of the country is dry. It’s a shame I might have to cross this city off as one of my top favorites, but I’ll probably be back in summer to see if it’s any better.

Also, it's important to note that 20 RMB bribes WILL NOT work on China fortune tellers. They'll simply turn down the money and cockblock you, regardless of your mandarin skills.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-27-2018 11:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Also, it's important to note that 20 RMB bribes WILL NOT work on China fortune tellers. They'll simply turn down the money and cockblock you, regardless of your mandarin skills.

Haha I almost spit out drink reading that!

I do truly love China. Best decision I've ever made in my life coming here, really.

This time of year may be better in a way. The tinder using girls are home for CNY. Maybe slutty from studying abroad at university in Australia? Hmm. Taste of foreign cock in her mouth?! Hell yes. Just ignore her showy bitchiness and offer meets.

I bet if you did some statistical analysis now is actually the best time of year for Tinder in China. Foreign educated girls are home with nothing to do. Friends are away. Parents got them on lockdown. Work it. VPN-up cowboy.

Few years ago in Chengdu matches with some instawhore like this. Telling me how busy she was doing nothing and had to get her wisdoms out while home. Saw her ass at LKF anyway and used my cock to extract those molars. Sent her the bill.

Had another ChAm match home doing some visa bullshit at her dads. Just had to invite her for dinner at my hostel restaurant then show her how big my cock was. Filmed her swallowing my cum so she could cuck her bf back home.

Speaking for fortune tellers met another girl (I forget how but online) who spoke to spirits. Actually lived with her for a little while and laughed at her giant oversized white cock dildo. She communicated with them at dinner to ask if she was allowed to fuck me. Snow was falling.

Another group of girls took me for steak dinner at a Texmex place then drinking at a bar where I pretended to fuck a miniature pony.

Get yours.

Quote: (01-27-2018 11:27 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

This time of year may be better in a way. The tinder using girls are home for CNY. Maybe slutty from studying abroad at university in Australia? Hmm. Taste of foreign cock in her mouth?! Hell yes. Just ignore her showy bitchiness and offer meets.

I bet if you did some statistical analysis now is actually the best time of year for Tinder in China. Foreign educated girls are home with nothing to do. Friends are away. Parents got them on lockdown. Work it. VPN-up cowboy.

Few years ago in Chengdu matches with some instawhore like this. Telling me how busy she was doing nothing and had to get her wisdoms out while home. Saw her ass at LKF anyway and used my cock to extract those molars. Sent her the bill.

Had another ChAm match home doing some visa bullshit at her dads. Just had to invite her for dinner at my hostel restaurant then show her how big my cock was. Filmed her swallowing my cum so she could cuck her bf back home.

Speaking for fortune tellers met another girl (I forget how but online) who spoke to spirits. Actually lived with her for a little while and laughed at her giant oversized white cock dildo. She communicated with them at dinner to ask if she was allowed to fuck me. Snow was falling.

Another group of girls took me for steak dinner at a Texmex place then drinking at a bar where I pretended to fuck a miniature pony.

Get yours.

Are you high?

It’s gotten to the point that you have hijacked almost every single thread there is on this forum about Asian cities. You post stuff with no backstory, no walk through just your ‘conquests’ one after another that provide neither detail or depth.

If every poster just came on the forum to post about their crazy sex-filled rampage acrosss the world with no backing or proof, this wouldnt be a forum where men help each other grow whether that be game or other aspects of manhood through wisdom and advice, it would be a forum of aspiring fantasy storybooks writers.

Quote: (01-27-2018 01:12 PM)ShuaiGe Wrote:  

I do truly love China. Best decision I've ever made in my life coming here, really.

Mine too.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Point is this was my experience as “China destination game wise”. Exact title of the thread. It was in January over the course of ten days.

With Tantan I’d think western guys now have even more options. Tinder was very limited to a handful of profiles. Every time I get on tantan I’m matching with hundreds of Chinese girls (they rarely speak English though).

Here is another interesting takeaway. A few of the girls I matched with on that trip have since gotten wifed up by western guys. I see the pics on WeChat and texted them to ask.

One girl said her now husband wasn’t even in Chengdu. Just set his Tinder there and started chatting her.

He made one trip, inseminated her, then brought her back to the west so the kid could be born there. She was preggers with number two when we chatted. Guy was easily 15 years her senior and busted.

So guys are now able to game Chinese women without even being in country. Brave new world.

Quote: (01-30-2018 11:40 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Point is this was my experience as “China destination game wise”. Exact title of the thread. It was in January over the course of ten days.

With Tantan I’d think western guys now have even more options. Tinder was very limited to a handful of profiles. Every time I get on tantan I’m matching with hundreds of Chinese girls (they rarely speak English though).

Here is another interesting takeaway. A few of the girls I matched with on that trip have since gotten wifed up by western guys. I see the pics on WeChat and texted them to ask.

One girl said her now husband wasn’t even in Chengdu. Just set his Tinder there and started chatting her.

He made one trip, inseminated her, then brought her back to the west so the kid could be born there. She was preggers with number two when we chatted. Guy was easily 15 years her senior and busted.

So guys are now able to game Chinese women without even being in country. Brave new world.

Dude your writing is painful to read through. Suits' crack on Fortis English skills actually applies to you. Why is it that you do not use transitional words or phrases in your sentences? Your sentences are disconnected and do not flow properly. We know you are a white American so you cannot use an excuse, as an Asian writing in English as a second language, as a reason why you cannot do that.

Men have been using online game/websites to find Chinese wives since the late 90s and early 2000s. As usual, your perspective is limited to your own experiences. There is nothing nothing new under the sun.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Doesn’t matter what I say or do certain people here are always gonna hate on me. Point to this or that and derail every thread. Even after meeting people to prove I’m real. Get a life.

Quote: (02-05-2018 03:05 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Dude your writing is painful to read through. Suits' crack on Fortis English skills actually applies to you.

That's true. When I insult and belittle Fortis, it's only because I'm jealous of how much cooler he is than I.

I have no reason to feel jealous of Travel Museums.

I'm the King of Beijing!

So drop the axe grinding

Quote: (02-05-2018 07:29 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Doesn’t matter what I say or do certain people here are always gonna hate on me. Point to this or that and derail every thread. Even after meeting people to prove I’m real. Get a life.

Quote: (02-05-2018 08:00 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

So drop the axe grinding

Look if we did not give a shit about the forum, we would ignore you and never give you any advice, pointers, or constructive criticism. It takes personal time out of our day to point things out. The forum has rules against textspeak in writing for a reason. It makes it terribly difficult to read and take seriously.

You could have met 100 guys on RVF, that is still no excuse to write like an 11 year old.

Your poor writing is the least of your issues honestly. You still have a bad attitude in general. Your stubborn and obstinate nature is your biggest enemy. Didn't you report that you were in Brazil and had a gun pulled on you not too long ago? You better wake up. When 2 or more people are telling you the same thing, chances are very high, you need to self reflect and become more introspective of what you are doing.

You need to throw your pride away in the trash can before logging on here. This place is a place for self improvement. This is not a place for Big Baller Trolling, grandstanding, and peacocking. Almost everyone here is a man of quality and nearly all have unlimited potential, like yourself. Treat RVF like it is a dojo. You change into your fighting clothes (MMA shorts or a Japanese gi), step up to the edge of the mat, bow in respect, get into the circle of classmates and bow to everyone else out of respect. Learn, take, give, reciprocate. Above all of that, improve.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I see. Another derailed travel thread. I went into a favela. I didn’t get where I am in life by doing what’s popular. Nor worrying about what everyone else thinks of my behavior. I do what I want. When I want. Zero fucks given. And I’ll continue to write stream of conscious. Get used to it.