rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Were Adam & Eve Black Transgender Refugees?"...Ponders Rabbi Schmuly

I thought this was a joke or an Onion article at first. It's word salad with a clickbait title, but they really outdid themselves with this headline. $20 if you can guess how many parentheses are needed for the author

Were Adam and Eve Black transgender refugees?
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/were-adam...efugees-2/
Thus, Adam and Eve are not only the first human beings, but also the archetypal configurations for ALL of humanity; the social consciousness lessons that emerge from the brief time we come to know these two figures in the Bible is staggering. Indeed, as it can be seen from our contemporary perspective, all descendants came from Adam and Eve, thus also all descendants were contained within them. The rabbis taught that the first person had both male and female sexual organs (Bereshit Rabbah 8:1). The diversity of humanity teaches us how complexly rounded Adam and Eve were when they were united as one being. The first human being was black and white, gay and straight, male and female, a citizen of the Garden of Eden and a stateless refugee from the garden, made from heaven and from earth. Each of us, in our own uniqueness, can find ourselves within the first person and thus within the Divine purpose of the creation of humanity.

The rabbis taught that God had a miraculous capacity for creating all humans as descendants from one and yet, concurrently, providing a holy uniqueness within each:

When a human being strikes many coins from one mold, they all resemble one another, but the supreme Sovereign of sovereigns, the Holy One, blessed be God, fashioned every person in the stamp of the first human, and yet not one of them resembles another. For this reason, every human being is obligated to say, “For my sake, the world was created,” (Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 4:22).

This is not a trivial point. Shimon Ben Azzai, a second century Jewish explicator, taught that “‘This is the genealogy of Adam’ is the great principle of the Torah” (Jerusalem Talmud, Nedarim 9:41). Understanding that a singular set of beings contained within them all the genetic complexity and spiritual DNA that would later emerge in various manifestations of humanity displays to us that the human dignity found within the first people is innate and infinite in every subsequent person, regardless of their composition or persuasion.

How all this biblical material relates to contemporary events is of the utmost importance. I fear that today, with the lingering effects of racism, xenophobia, and the stigmatization of gay and trans people, humanity is still needlessly looking for reasons to divide itself. While I may not understand or approve the underlying reasons why each person chooses their particular lifestyle, as a Modern Orthodox pluralistic rabbi guided by the Torah, I feel it is my obligation to seek out those who are most vulnerable and advocate on their behalf. It is not enough to tolerate differences, but to cherish and nurture individuals so that they have the fortitude to go out into the world to live an actualized life. The raison d’être of the Torah is to enhance human dignity and freedom and never, God forbid, to diminish it.

[Image: Shmuly-Yanklowitz350PIXELS-medium.jpg]

Rabbi Dr. Shmuly Yanklowitz is the President & Dean of the Valley Beit Midrash, the Founder & President of Uri L’Tzedek, the Founder and CEO of The Shamayim V’Aretz Institute and the author of nine books on Jewish ethics. Newsweek named Rav Shmuly one of the top 50 rabbis in America & The Forward named him one of “The Most Inspiring Rabbis in America.”
-----------------------------------------------

This is the crux of the Progressive Jewish dogma that Adam & Eve are exactly the same as black transgender refugees to them. Christians, Muslims, Atheists, black, brown, yellow, white, homos, pedos, everyone is completely the same, just throw em all in a bowl and mix em up! Since it's only for each individual's sake that the world was created, then anything goes, except Anti-semitism. This is really what the believe....

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Never go abrahamic.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

This face screams "I suck cock in BDSM environments".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

After a full trainwreck of Weinstein perversity, now we have to suffer (((this))) fool? As another member here once said, is anyone feeling a little bit Jew'ed out this week?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Were Adam and Eve Black transgender refugees?

Duh. Next question please.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

This is what happens when you hand over Messiahs to the Roman government and for an encore go on to lead rebellions against the Roman Empire.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Oy Vey...

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Please stop this idiocy and fake hype.

The guy made a clickbait article by describing a thousand year old Jewish theology using a stupid Jewish analogue to "Buddy Christ" approach. If you read it closely, you don't find claims that Adam and Eve were black, transgender or refugee. It's just a mock title using modern slurs to attract attention to symbolic Jewish beliefs taken literary. My guess is the guy lives in his Jewish bubble and couldn't guess that many people who are suspicious of Jews would take this title seriously and see his joke parallels to ancient condition of Adam and Eve with modern perversions as actual thing.

For so many of you the smallest mistake or joke a Jew makes is enough to accuse him of being a Satanist and responsible to all world's ills. And yes, the smoke is not without some fire. But please do not perpetuate some nonsense conclusions without any knowledge about Jewish culture or symbolism.

Both Jewish and Christian sides are incredibly guilty at looking at each other's theology trough the lens of their own and then accusing the other side of Satanism, polytheism, idolatry and degeneracy due to not understanding what the other side actually believes. Somewhere out there a Jew is also hating on whites precisely because of such a caricature like understanding of what Christians believe, by taking some words of some low level pastor literary and out of context.

All that the guy said is that Adam is the ancestor of all Humanity including blacks. Christians also believe that if they take that place in Bible literary. Then he explains the difference from Christian beliefs in that in Judaism Adam contains both the male beginning and female beginning, in Judaism Adam split into two parts, unnamed male part and female part named Eve. Then these parts split apart into multiple persons of same gender. This is actually what the Torah says in Jewish, in the place where it says that Eve comes form Adams "rib", but Christians translate it in their own way, that Jews do not recognize. The thing is this is not supposed to be taken literary. What it means in Kabbalah terms is that all humans were once a part of a single soul called Adam Kadmon, who was scientifically speaking the first primate with human consciousness evolved or "bestowed". And then it got passed on to his descendants, both male and female. Of course the pre-scientific interpretation written in his article assumes that the first human was a hermaphrodite, because the people back then didn't know shit about evolution and they couldn't imagine the modern transsexual lunacy. The difference in Judaism and Christianity is that Jews don't believe new souls are created from nowhere, but they just separate from the common soul of humanity found completely in the first man. This belief actually makes a lot of sense since it explains why God holds everyone accountable for the original sin. I believe Christians should read the original Jewish Bible instead of Latin and King James versions and accept this explanation, because original sin is the core of their beliefs, but they lack explanation for that in Christianity, Judaism actually explains it better.

Please make a proper research before ridiculing writings of a person from other culture, so easy to take things out of context and always remember - you are not happy when this happens the other way around, because both Jews and Muslims spend a lot of time bastardizing Christian beliefs too, for instance the belief in Trinity s constantly mocked and misinterpreted as polytheism. Stupid, but well meaning pastors who say outrageous things to make their faith seem more popular and "go with the times" are especially easy pray for other religions to make bad conclusions about the whole faith. So be more careful and less hateful. Don't feed the hate.

I want to be friends with a rabbi just so where ever I go its "A Hawaiian and a rabbi" walk into a bar, go on a boat, ride on a bus, etc.

Aloha!

Yes and they were banished from paradise.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Quote: (10-17-2017 03:02 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

...as a Modern Orthodox pluralistic rabbi guided by the Torah,

In other words, I actively subvert an ancient patriarchal text to suit the subversive whims of popular culture. And all for the hopes of getting laid on JDate.

And for what it's worth, Shmuly Yanklowitz wins the "Most Jewish Name of the Year" award.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (10-18-2017 01:57 AM)Kona Wrote:  

I want to be friends with a rabbi just so where ever I go its "A Hawaiian and a rabbi" walk into a bar, go on a boat, ride on a bus, etc.

Aloha!

That way, your whole life really would be one big joke!