rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018 midterm elections
018 midterm elections
Post your predictions here.

If this is to be believed, Dems will be well on their way to extinction.

[Image: DMUkCGRX0AA4LaL.jpg]

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde
018 midterm elections
Interesting turn of events, possibly. Still might not mean anything unless they can throw the RINO big wigs out
018 midterm elections
My congressman wrote me back;

God what a traitor.

Dear Fisto,

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for President Trump’s immigration policies. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter.

Our current immigration system is broken, and has been for some time. In order to fix this broken system, we need comprehensive immigration reform that keeps families together and grows our economy. Unfortunately, instead of working towards these goals, President Trump has prioritized attacks on the immigrant community, authorizing harmful and irresponsible deportation policies and insisting on building a border wall that Mexico will never pay for and which does not address the substantive problems facing our immigration system today.

While improving border security has long been a key component of serious comprehensive immigration reform proposals in Congress, spending billions on a Mexican border wall would be ineffective and, moreover, would harm America's economy, trade relationships, and reputation around the world. Moreover, the Administration's discriminatory enforcement policies do not make our communities safer and continue to tear apart families and sow fear and confusion. When members of a community do not feel safe reporting criminal behavior to law enforcement, the safety of all Americans from crime and violence is threatened.

It is for these reasons that I strongly oppose the Trump administration’s immigration policies. Although we may not see eye-to-eye on this issue, I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

Hearing from the constituents I serve is important to addressing the needs of Arizona's 7th District. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope you will continue to keep me informed regarding issues that concern you. I encourage you to visit my website rubengallego.house.gov to sign up for my e-newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive periodic updates on my activities as your representative in Washington, D.C.

P.S. Did you know that as your representative I can submit inquiries on your behalf to federal agencies? While my staff and I cannot make an agency change a decision or alter a policy, we are often able to help answer questions and resolve delays. Please visit here for more information.

Sincerely,

Ruben Gallego

Member of Congress
018 midterm elections
Quote: (10-17-2017 05:25 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

My congressman wrote me back;

God what a traitor.

Dear Fisto,

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for President Trump’s immigration policies. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter.

Our current immigration system is broken, and has been for some time. In order to fix this broken system, we need comprehensive immigration reform that keeps families together and grows our economy. Unfortunately, instead of working towards these goals, President Trump has prioritized attacks on the immigrant community, authorizing harmful and irresponsible deportation policies and insisting on building a border wall that Mexico will never pay for and which does not address the substantive problems facing our immigration system today.

While improving border security has long been a key component of serious comprehensive immigration reform proposals in Congress, spending billions on a Mexican border wall would be ineffective and, moreover, would harm America's economy, trade relationships, and reputation around the world. Moreover, the Administration's discriminatory enforcement policies do not make our communities safer and continue to tear apart families and sow fear and confusion. When members of a community do not feel safe reporting criminal behavior to law enforcement, the safety of all Americans from crime and violence is threatened.

It is for these reasons that I strongly oppose the Trump administration’s immigration policies. Although we may not see eye-to-eye on this issue, I appreciate you taking the time to contact me.

Hearing from the constituents I serve is important to addressing the needs of Arizona's 7th District. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope you will continue to keep me informed regarding issues that concern you. I encourage you to visit my website rubengallego.house.gov to sign up for my e-newsletter or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to receive periodic updates on my activities as your representative in Washington, D.C.

P.S. Did you know that as your representative I can submit inquiries on your behalf to federal agencies? While my staff and I cannot make an agency change a decision or alter a policy, we are often able to help answer questions and resolve delays. Please visit here for more information.

Sincerely,

Ruben Gallego

Member of Congress

I just checked that guy's twitter. Giant faggot.
018 midterm elections
That letter is just some garbage proffered up by his staffers. Gallego is an obvious empty suit, but I am somewhat surprised he comes from a single-mom and managed to get into Harvard/Marines. Strange guy; extremely dangerous in the future.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
018 midterm elections
Elections will be on Tuesday, 6th of November 2018.
3 weeks to go.
018 midterm elections
Quote: (10-17-2018 04:23 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  

Elections will be on Tuesday, 6th of November 2018.
3 weeks to go.

In order to keep everyone safe from Drumpf's mobs of rioting Russian bots, they have separated out the days.

6th of November for Republicans
7th of November for Democrats.

[Image: angel.gif][Image: angel.gif][Image: angel.gif]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
018 midterm elections
Welp. Time to make some bets.
018 midterm elections
Anyone know where to (legally) bet online as a US citizen? I made out like a relative bandit on the 2016 election with the shockingly good odds for Trump on the night before the election on Bovada, but they clearly took a huge loss from people like us who didn't buy the 98% chance propaganda campaign and removed their politics section.
018 midterm elections
I put up that poll earlier, a couple of months ago, and I still say Republican House edge and gaining Senate seats for ®.

I say:

R 218 House
R 54-55 Senate
018 midterm elections
Predict it is the place to bet from my understanding. I plan to do the same and take advantage of the Democrats false polling and ego. It’s like betting but with a huge edge [Image: smile.gif]
018 midterm elections
Is there a good list anywhere of which congressional districts and which senate seats are in play?

Everyone always talks about midterms in generalities but no one ever seems to (at least publicly) try to break it down to the nuts and bolts.

Who cares if the general likely generic voter on a nationwide basis prefers democrat over republicans? That's not how the game is played.
018 midterm elections
-

Senate elections:

These are the 33 US states in which there will be a election for a senator on 6th of November 2018

Arizona
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Indiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Many of the states with democratic senators actually voted for Trump as president in the 2016 elections, so we may see some big changes.

[Image: us_senate_2018_outlook.png]
018 midterm elections
Getting the wall done will be such a victory, I can’t wait.

Things are looking up boys.
018 midterm elections
I've been managing this group to prepare for the midterms since late January. Here is a prediction that's on the optimistic side but not impossible at all.

[Image: wm83il4.png]

[Image: JjSWUgG.png]

https://redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/...er-6-2018/

https://redstorm2018.wordpress.com/
018 midterm elections
NJ might go Republican in the Senate race. Hugin isn’t pulling punches with his adverts; detailing Menendez’s love of under age girls.

The local press is going nuts trying to cover for Menendez.

If Hugin wins, I expect it will be the slimmest of margins.
018 midterm elections
Let me put it this way:

Most of their blue wave predictions are based on generic ballots. Trumps nomination would not have been possible if even Republican voters didn't hate the Republican party.

If they actually believed this they wouldnt be programming the ANTIFA NPCs to go out and engage in mass terrorism and riots.
018 midterm elections
The polls are there so if they can fraud their way into a blue wave it looks legit.
018 midterm elections
Quote: (10-18-2018 09:57 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

I've been managing this group to prepare for the midterms since late January. Here is a prediction that's on the optimistic side but not impossible at all.

[Image: wm83il4.png]

[Image: JjSWUgG.png]

https://redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/...er-6-2018/

https://redstorm2018.wordpress.com/

I like these Redstorm Maps but I also like to go into battle and compete with a complete and realistic Scouting Report:

The 3D Graphic and the Pointillism Dasymetric Dot Density Map a little more sobering:

Of the 130 Million plus votes Cast Dem, Indy & GOP there is a dot for each Demoncrat Communist Chinese traitor collaborators voted for Blue Dot and Red dot for each Republican Patriots voted for.

https://www.wired.com/story/is-us-leanin...tion-maps/

[Image: Dasymetric-Dot-Density-w.jpg]
018 midterm elections
Anyone around here taking bets from us Canadians to get on PredictIt? God damn I still don't know why we are forbidden access...

38c for GOP keeping the house
43c for Trump winning 2020.

Seems like a pretty good way to 2.5x your money!
018 midterm elections
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053807130120200192][/url]
018 midterm elections
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054460902076862466][/url]
018 midterm elections
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/mollyday15/status/1054865356483788800?s=21][/url]

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
018 midterm elections
GOP keeps house. Good bet.

Trump president 2020 is a lock, but there's no need to lock it in early, that just lacks prudence. The price will still be juicy in 2020.
018 midterm elections
Menendez is in big trouble in New Jersey. The race is neck and neck now. His scandals might sink him, especially to his opponent, who is a former marine and a businessman, so its' a battle of a bad brand vs. a good one.

If you're in New Jersey, get out there. This might be the most surprising pickup and would damage the left's psyche a lot.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter