rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rok is being shut down by Disqus

According to Roosh twitter Disqus has decided to withdraw their services from Rok

[Image: DMTPbFUW0AAXXPe.jpg:large]

https://twitter.com/rooshv?ref_src=twsrc...r%5Eauthor

^ Given that Disqus has been pozzed for years, I'm surprised it took them this long.

[Image: attachment.jpg37723]   

Do you know any decent alternatives to try?

This is some bullshit, Disqus works with crazy sites but no ROK?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

^ Fan the flames. I'd publicly-ask Disqus why they allow Breitbart to use their service.

I never liked Disqus on sites that receive a huge amount of comments like ROK. The way it is formatted and how you have to keep clicking to load more comments made it extremely user unfriendly. The good news is now something better can be implemented.

Hoping this isn't the beginning of the end for the forum and ROK. I consider this one of the greatest forums/websites for men out there.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (10-16-2017 08:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Use the same provider Gab switched to? Did they ever disclose who that is?

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/getongab/status/910162124281847808][/url]

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Aren't there some open source alternatives, and off beat hosting services from third world countries? I have no problem bookmarking http://www.rooshvfor.um or whatever. The globalists are powerful, but far from omnipotent.

Edit: I typed the link above as an example, but if you click it, there's a link advertising Bang!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Isso might be of interest.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (10-16-2017 08:00 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

According to Roosh twitter Disqus has decided to withdraw their services from Rok

What?! I'm an older guy, with two sons that I have cued both into ROK/RvF.... They are sharp young men. Where do I direct them?

Please explain the situation..... Am I missing something?

Disgusting censorship, but sadly not unexpected. There has to be plenty of alternatives though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (10-17-2017 12:05 AM)Ranch Hand Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2017 08:00 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

What?! I'm an older guy, with two sons that I have cued both into ROK/RvF.... They are sharp young men. Where do I direct them?

Please explain the situation..... Am I missing something?

Don't fret! ROK and RVF aren't going anywhere. The comments section on ROK is going to be turned off until a suitable replacement is found.

That's how it started at daily stormer.

They banned our posting system, oh well we'll find another.
Then
They banned our host, oh well we'll find another
Then
They banned my funding, gab account, and torrents location

Maybe the shootings of scalise and vegas us goyim haven't processed the message yet. As if they'd stop with the message posting system.

Thanks, Beast1! Please keep us posted! Truly, ROK and RVF are valuable to the cause.... As a father of young men, I confirm the value of these "Avenues of Approach." I am aware of multiple "younguns" that say things like "your dad says some crazy stuff, but, but it ends up true..."

Will there be an ROK article about the Disqus shutdown?

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

I'm going to miss reading comments by Zechs Marquis.

Yeah rok article about it should go up today.

Since Soma already mentioned Isso, another alternative is to take a look at HashOver as a replacement for services like Disqus.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long. I wonder if it could be contested somehow anyhow.

These tech companies need to be regulated.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

If new hosting is more expensive I'm happy to make an anonymous donation.

They can't carry out their genocide until another minimum 15+ years of non-white immigration. There's still too many whites with guns for them to win.

This is all just foreplay to what they really want. Setting the stage.

The internet allowed us to mass communicate our ideas and experiences with one another. It's freedom of speech to its essence. The fact that some providers are hindering that notion is absurd.

They used our fundamental freedoms of the 1st Amendment to build a communication platform to further their own viewpoint at the suppression of others.

As a long time lurker, I honestly can say: They will fail in doing this.

Long live RVF. Long live ROK.

Quote: (10-16-2017 08:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The proprietary commenting system on the Unz Review (http://www.unz.com) is probably the best I've ever used. It was built by Ron Unz and many commentors there praise it.

It wouldn't be free, but given that Unz is if not like-minded, certainly likely sympathetic and immune from SJW pressure.

You should contact him; I can see a future where his comment platform is the standard for non-comformist sites.

Host it yourself, that way they won't track users over multiple sites.

https://posativ.org/isso/