rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I get bottle service girls and models at clubs?

So yeah here it goes,

We all know most girls working at high end clubs are usually 9s. Most of these clubs also hire models just to be there, this is done for several reasons and it’s pretty obvious why.

Anyways, I know these girls get hit on all the time and they must be some of the most stuck up bitches ever. Most of them are hardcore gold diggers but they still are very picky, what I mean is they don’t really date the 60 year old millionaire but the 20-40 year old wealthy/successful guys.

Here in Toronto several times I would approach one of them and she would compliment me and say something like “you’re cute” or “you’re handsome”. But somehow they would still walk away and not even let me finish the conversation. Some of you might think that whatever comes out of my mouth fucks everything up but look at this situation: In my book a 10, I approached her then she said “You have a beautiful smile”, “You’re a great conversationalist” but then when I tried to go for the number or try to escalate she walked away.

Yesterday walking downtown drunk as a mofo, I saw his Ukrainian chick that I saw before at one of the clubs here. First time I approached her, she said “You’re very handsome” so I asked her if she’s russian but she says that she’ Ukranian and walk away lol. So last night when I saw her and reapproached she had a smile (the one girls give me when they are interested) but still walked away. Ive seen her a couple of times always hanging out at booths in clubs.

Some of you might say that these girls are working and have no time for you. But one time at a club I approached a model, got her number (she said to get it later because she doesn’t want the people working their to see her), took her on a date but when she found out I’m no baller and unemployed, she told me she’s not interested.

Another situation, One of these girls came up to me and gave me a free drink!! I had no idea why, so we talked alittle then she left. So later on I approached her and talked and made some light jokes. She was laughing hard, and gave me a few compliments about my jokes and my personality. Still walked away.

I get it now, I can fake it and lie about my current situation no problem. I don’t approach them alot since these girls tend to be hard as fuck and it’ll be awkward if I went again. Some of these girls would keep eyeing me like crazy but since I’ve had very low success with these girls, I get approach anxiety with them.

From what I’ve also noticed is that most of these guys buying bottles and tables are not even fucking them. I’m the kind of person that goes nuts when I can’t get something I want and would do anything till I got it. What would be some recommendations from guys here having success with these girls?

I have a few ideas but they’ll take alot of work and money. Get bottles myself but I’m too broke, grow my social status but I have no clue how, get rich which is what I’m trying to figure out how. I’m 27 and in my prime and would like a method that wont take a long time to achieve.

Thanks for reading

Let me solve this for you:

Get employed and become a baller. if you don't have your shit together it shows.

There are more guys with good looks than ballers or well off guys with game. Become the latter.

Quote: (10-14-2017 05:19 PM)NKD Wrote:  

I’m 27 and in my prime and would like a method that wont take a long time to achieve.

Thanks for reading

The reality TV generation summarized in one sentence

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Just believe in yourself, read eat pray love, maybe go see a palm reader.

Oh, read The Secret and put positive vibes out into the universe.

That should do it.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I’ve read “Think and Grow Rich”, “How to Win Friends and Influence People”, Watched several YouTube seminars by Bob Proctor, Jordan Belfort. I’ve also read other books and watched videos of other men that achieved success. It’s tough getting a job as an immigrant here in Toronto and still trying! I know you’re being sarcastic but wtvr man.

@PapayaTapper, I know what hard work is and I’m not asking for an easy solution. I’m looking for the most effective method that takes the least time. I’ve worked manual labour in the oil fields for two years, spending 25 days a month in the western desert, I’ve worked in warehouses, and a bunch of other shitty jobs. I have an engineering undergraduate degree and a graduate degree in economics. So please keep your negative and unhelpful comments to yourself.

@Cobra, I’m looking to get employed anyways regardless of what I just talked about in the first post.

Maybe it was just me but how to win friends and influence people is about the most bullshit thing I've ever read.

Be slightly evil by (rao), games people play (berne), the book of five rings (musashi), certain to win (cora) and antifragile are actually worth your time.

I went sarcastic because your posts kinda vibed of entitlement. But you should be looking for the most direct route. I think working and slaving away for the sake of it is pretty dumb.

Maybe your disconnect is in your goal. Getting bottle service might seem like the thing the rich and famous are doing but I suspect it's mostly a status "zombie". I might be getting this wrong but in economics I think a zombie is something that appears to be a legitimate indicator but is actually just propped up to imitate legitimate value.

What's your return from getting bottle service? Spend 200 bucks or more and get back five 8+ bangs, sure I'm in all day. Spend 200 and get a phone number, fuck that noise in the pooper.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

How to Win Friends and Influence People was not a book that changed my life or added anything. It’s true that the book is overrated, but I read it anyways to see what it was all about and I was looking to improve my interviewing skills. Anyhow, I’ve already learned how to win friends and Influence people, as I grew up as a loner, with no friends, abusive mother, bullied at schools until I decided to change all that and learned the hard way. However, I will look into the books you’ve suggested.

My goal is not bottle service but more to obtain financial freedom where bottle service amounts to nothing compared to what I’m making and what I have. I was just throwing ideas out there, nothing more. I never got bottle service btw

I’m living by the rules of this world and I just want to be fuckin 9s on the side while I figure out my true goal in life.

When I was about your age, I went to Thailand and got bottle service in a night club. I didn't know the term "bottle service", but my friend and I just bought a bottle of Black Label because that's what everybody else in the club did. Also, there was a promo that night, so the bottle cost just a little more than its retail price. Did I sleep with a model that night? No, I brought an attractive girl to my hotel but couldn't seal the deal. My friend, who looks a bit like Bon Jovi, was luckier, but even he didn't bang a model. Anyway, my point is if you want experience a baller lifestyle you can do it even if you don't have a lot of money (I was quite poor at the time). Most guys who live in North America can afford a 2 week trip to a place like Thailand or Colombia.

As for obtaining financial freedom where bottle service amounts to nothing compared to what you're making, it's a privilege. You are not entitled to it, neither am I or anybody else. Same thing with fucking a 9: most guys never have and never will. Most peoples' lives suck and always have throughout history. If you want to achieve something extraordinary, you have to work very hard and even then it's not guaranteed.

I'd say we have some similarish stuff in our backgrounds generally.

I would point out that you might become a financial success by clearly defining what success looks like and avoiding money-sinks like bottle service.

But your goal sounds totally unreasonable. I forget who said it but there was a quote in "be slightly evil"maybe by george bernard shaw. roughly quoted, "the reasonable man adapts to his surroundings. The unreasonable man makes his surroundings adapt to him. The whole of progress of civilization depends on the unreasonable man."

If you figure out how to have 9s on your arm while you work your way into your millions drop a datasheet on us.

dupe

being a baller isn't about the money, its about your inner frame.

thats what the models are drawn to.

I honestly believe that there is a secret to becoming a billionaire or millionaire the only problem 99% don’t know how because of ingrained beliefs and way of thinking.

Let me explain, how I see this world is similar to a rat race. We are all striving to be the best looking, most likeable, most successful, smartest, etc. However, everything we come across shapes our life and decisions like our family, friends, work place, country, religion and almost everything you can think of. It’s like a chain of events that occurred that lead to where we are right now.

You have the science of human behaviour, humans are very predictable and this is where psychology comes into play. Yes some humans are different, they “cracked the code” and to do so they gained the ability to make logical and rational decisions with what knowledge they had. So they were able to truly have control over their lives. People are very dogmatic by nature, they choose to be slaves. We were all taught that smart people went to law school to become lawyers and have a successful career, anything else is garbage. We look at lawyers differently than how we look at homeless people, we treat the differently too. However, both groups of people just went through certain chain of events with how they were influenced that lead to where they are.

We have less than 1000 billionaires in the US out of over 300 million people. That’s fuckin INSANE! These men and women know something, that we don’t, they have reached a point where they have total control over their reality and we don’t. Im only talking about worldly life not anything spiritual or religious.

We have so many hard working individuals in this world and they’re going nowhere, paycheck to paycheck or they’d open up small businesses and live off that shit.

What I’m trying to say is no book or video or seminar or lecture will ever lead to the knowledge and ability to become a billionaire. These people don’t want their secret out there. So I believe that the only way to becoming a billionaire is to find out how and develop the mind (wisdom). Not hard work, not a PhD, not opening a business and hoping it’ll grow or doing everything right till it grows. These billionaires were able to develop their minds to reach that level.

It’s very hard to explain, but another example to make it clear. Lets take an average muslim man, and ask him why are we here. His answer 100% of the time will be to worship God. Why worship God? Because God said so in the Quran. Ok but why did he say that? God created everything and we should follow his orders and thank him for creating us. But God does not need to be thanked or worshipped? Yes but he said so, thus we have to do it. Umm but doesn’t it seem like the image we have of God is similar to a Human King that wants to be worshipped and praised night and day? How can you you even say God is similar to a Human, we are slaves and he’s the creator. Dude, WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOD WANT TO BE WORSHIPPED??? Because he said so. Lol don’t you think we were created for something else? No just to worship God.

We have over a billion people believing in that crap and I’m not hating on Islam. This applies to every religion, ideology, culture, beliefs, everything! Can be something as stupid as PUA where people follow their role models blindly without questioning or even reflecting on what they are being told. Only a developed mind can reach true success and be on top of the world. And only a TRULY developed mind can figure out why we’re here.

Sorry for the rant I’m just trying to explain how I see things.

So you want a girl in the top 1%, but you sound like you are in the bottom 50% in terms of resources or looks, at least at this club. Yet you want it to be quick and easy. Consider focusing on what you can provide to others. If its not good looks, resources, then maybe charm, warmth, I don't know what you have. Everybody has a gift that someone else wants. Figure out yours, develop it, and find a venue to offer it. For example, it might be leadership/public speaking, and a club is not the place to display that.

As a side note, these chicks are a lot more receptive outside of the club.

Quote: (10-15-2017 03:35 AM)NKD Wrote:  

I honestly believe that there is a secret to becoming a billionaire or millionaire the only problem 99% don’t know how because of ingrained beliefs and way of thinking.

Let me explain, how I see this world is similar to a rat race. We are all striving to be the best looking, most likeable, most successful, smartest, etc. However, everything we come across shapes our life and decisions like our family, friends, work place, country, religion and almost everything you can think of. It’s like a chain of events that occurred that lead to where we are right now.

You have the science of human behaviour, humans are very predictable and this is where psychology comes into play. Yes some humans are different, they “cracked the code” and to do so they gained the ability to make logical and rational decisions with what knowledge they had. So they were able to truly have control over their lives. People are very dogmatic by nature, they choose to be slaves. We were all taught that smart people went to law school to become lawyers and have a successful career, anything else is garbage. We look at lawyers differently than how we look at homeless people, we treat the differently too. However, both groups of people just went through certain chain of events with how they were influenced that lead to where they are.

We have less than 1000 billionaires in the US out of over 300 million people. That’s fuckin INSANE! These men and women know something, that we don’t, they have reached a point where they have total control over their reality and we don’t. Im only talking about worldly life not anything spiritual or religious.

We have so many hard working individuals in this world and they’re going nowhere, paycheck to paycheck or they’d open up small businesses and live off that shit.

What I’m trying to say is no book or video or seminar or lecture will ever lead to the knowledge and ability to become a billionaire. These people don’t want their secret out there. So I believe that the only way to becoming a billionaire is to find out how and develop the mind (wisdom). Not hard work, not a PhD, not opening a business and hoping it’ll grow or doing everything right till it grows. These billionaires were able to develop their minds to reach that level.

It’s very hard to explain, but another example to make it clear. Lets take an average muslim man, and ask him why are we here. His answer 100% of the time will be to worship God. Why worship God? Because God said so in the Quran. Ok but why did he say that? God created everything and we should follow his orders and thank him for creating us. But God does not need to be thanked or worshipped? Yes but he said so, thus we have to do it. Umm but doesn’t it seem like the image we have of God is similar to a Human King that wants to be worshipped and praised night and day? How can you you even say God is similar to a Human, we are slaves and he’s the creator. Dude, WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOD WANT TO BE WORSHIPPED??? Because he said so. Lol don’t you think we were created for something else? No just to worship God.

We have over a billion people believing in that crap and I’m not hating on Islam. This applies to every religion, ideology, culture, beliefs, everything! Can be something as stupid as PUA where people follow their role models blindly without questioning or even reflecting on what they are being told. Only a developed mind can reach true success and be on top of the world. And only a TRULY developed mind can figure out why we’re here.

There's a lot to be said for being in the right place at the right time, getting a lucky break and the flip side, not having the cards suddenly fall against you.

You realize the bottle girls talk to you and are friendly because that's their job, right?

They're trying to make sales, and that seems to be going over your head. You're a customer, not a date option.

Quote: (10-15-2017 03:35 AM)NKD Wrote:  

Do you seriously have an engineering degree?

SamuelRoberts, you just don’t understand my point of view and couldn’t get it through your head. I’ve already mentioned my educational background.

Sonoma, I never buy bottles or even drinks at most clubs.

Quote: (10-14-2017 09:32 PM)NKD Wrote:  

Anyhow, I’ve already learned how to win friends and Influence people, as I grew up as a loner, with no friends, abusive mother, bullied at schools until I decided to change all that and learned the hard way. However, I will look into the books you’ve suggested..

Quote: (10-15-2017 10:34 AM)NKD Wrote:  

SamuelRoberts, you just don’t understand my point of view and couldn’t get it through your head. I’ve already mentioned my educational background.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If you want to game bottle service girls at clubs you should be meeting them in a medium unrelated to the venue

Papaya, I don’t see how it’s funny when both quotes are talking about something different. This is a forum not a real life interaction. You should know that: words, tonality and body language are a huge factor. But you just wanted to find any excuse or reason to attack my writing. Just like your first post in this thread, just shows that maturity is truly unrelated to your age.

Talking out of my ass because I've never accomplished it. But YaReally always suggested to find out where the industry night is for the hospitality industry and try and meet them there. You're never going to pick her up when she's in "work mode" Basically find out wheres the party on Tuesday night

Quote: (10-15-2017 10:59 AM)NKD Wrote:  

Papaya, I don’t see how it’s funny when both quotes are talking about something different. This is a forum not a real life interaction. You should know that: words, tonality and body language are a huge factor. But you just wanted to find any excuse or reason to attack my writing. Just like your first post in this thread, just shows that maturity is truly unrelated to your age.

@NKB If you're this sensitive in real life and get your panties in a bunch, you're definitely not influencing people and winning friends. Is this what you learned from that book? To get defensive. Come on man. First thing you need to work on is your confidence and social calibration. Otherwise you're turning into entertainment.

You also appear to have some narcissistic tendencies similar to Elliot Rogers. You think because of your looks, or some other variable/s you're owed something. It's a strange combination of ego and lack of confidence. Really strange. Another words, your inner game is out of whack.

You think you're good looking but women reject you. So you're asking for a fast track to change this. Here's my advice:

Start a self improvement thread instead of diatribes about bottle service. You need to bite before you can chew. Tell us how you dress, what your lifting routine is. Ask us specific questions about how to succeed. We will help you. Be HUMBLE.

Instead if you come here acting like we don't get you, then don't expect much. We've seen this many times before. You're not intriguing yet.

Quote: (10-15-2017 10:59 AM)NKD Wrote:  

"How do I increase my 'value' in the sexual market place so that I can have sexual access to women currently beyond my reach?" ...that s basically your question unless I dont "get it"

There literally hundreds (if not thousands) of threads in the Game sections. Hell the founding principle of this entire forum was to help men achieve that.

Yet you started this thread rather than put forth the effort to even read the volumes of available info contained herein because why? You just want the answers...now

Yes I'm immature and find humor in irony.

Joseph Campbell

Hmnnnn....

"We have over a billion people believing in that crap and I’m not hating on Islam. This applies to every religion, ideology, culture, beliefs, everything! Can be something as stupid as PUA where people follow their role models blindly without questioning or even reflecting on what they are being told. Only a developed mind can reach true success and be on top of the world. And only a TRULY developed mind can figure out why we’re here."

Comparing game to religion, just after being devastatingly critical of one religion, but then saying "I'm not hating on Islam. Then stating if you're smart enough you can rise above the need for these role models. ( gods or PUA gurus). And now were not even one page into the thread and the OP is getting abrasive in his responses to high repped forum members.

My Troll senses are tingling here. Game denial - in the form that "there has to be some greater secret, that one can see if intelligent enough". He even states that "PUA is stupid".

@Guitarman: second that. For a guy who allegedly has degrees in BOTH (!!) engineering and economics, NKD seems to display a surprising lack of understanding of very basic 'first principles' that explain 'why there are so few billionaires out there'.

No it has nothing to do with them having discovered a 'secret kabal' or receiving inspiration from the lizard people of planet Nibiru.

It boils down to very very simple probability theory and economics.
a) To become a billionaire, a large number of events have to align : Being, smart, capable, ruthless, at the right place, time, identify the needs of the market, have the right connections, have historical events work in your favour (like taking advantage of oil embargos by breaking them to become rich) etc etc. The compound probability of all these events is P(compound)=P(a)*P(b)*P©.... and ends up being incredibly small

b) There is a finite amount of money to go around (yes banks can 'print' money but if they print too much it devalues). Which means that there is by virtue of simple math an 'upper limit' to the 'number of billionaires'

c) In all self-similar systems (like a human economy) distributions of resources follow power-laws. Hence you'll always have '20%' at the top owning '80%' of the resources etc.

See NKD? Easy peasy. No secret cabal involved. That of course does not prevent you from following best practices in terms of educating yourself, changing your mindset, adopting 'success habits', making the right connections, etc. All these things will increase your 'a priori' probability of achieving great success. Unfortunately even after following 'the best of the best of the best practices', this a priori probability will still be very small. It's worth trying though because the success habits will definitely increase your quality of life even if they don't turn you into a 'billionare who only dates 10s'

"Where reason fails, force prevails." ~ Daffy Duck