rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FOT - Friend of Target

FOT - Friend of Target

What are some ways you should handle yourself around a target's friends? I get women who more often than not want to introduce their friends to me and sometimes their friends start flirting. So far I have chose to ignore this as I think is some type of shit test, but at the same time I've gotten FOTs go behind her friend and started flirting with me in private...again I've been ignoring this, but should I? Maybe the FOT really wants to have fun with me or "steal" me from her friend...any ideas or experience handling FOTs?

FOT - Friend of Target

Casually flirt back. Nothing too overt, but in my experience ignoring it isn't the optimal decision. Unless you have LTR sights set on this one.

FOT - Friend of Target

Quote: (09-09-2011 07:43 PM)Estetica Wrote:  

Casually flirt back. Nothing too overt, but in my experience ignoring it isn't the optimal decision. Unless you have LTR sights set on this one.
Can you provide an example of an experience you had? As in scoring with both the target and (later maybe) with her friend? Perhaps is the upgrade is obvious one can slide slowly into the friend...have you done this?