rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ontario-developed ‘Dirty Chinese Restaurant’ mobile game stirs up controversy

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/09/29/ontar...ntroversy/

What are people's thoughts?

I think that looks like a fancy hyperlink there. It's even got that blue color.

Quote: (10-01-2017 11:13 AM)Stealth Wrote:  

Attention simple minded Canadians.

Don't react.

It is just what they want.

Too late.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

[Image: KdQAJI54?format=jpg&name=600x314]

[Image: lol.gif]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

delete

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (10-01-2017 11:13 AM)Stealth Wrote:  

Hope it's real; would play so hard. Suspect it's a troll.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Judging by the number of Chinese restaurants consistently shut down by the health department in any major metropolis, I fear that this might be one of those horrible, offensive, politically incorrect situations where stereotypes do, in fact, exist for a reason.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The game looks like it could be fun. Reminds me of GTA. If its good and can be released I think it could be a hit.

Accurate.

Oh boy, I love this! Looking forward to a fun new android game.

I've been out of video games for a while now (too much addictive fun and don't have enough time with other things on my plate now), but was enjoying the virtue signalling outrage this one has so far caused.

Quote:[/url]

It'll really get sand in the vagina of politicians if they can pull off the gameplay well enough for it to stick around!

Reminded me of the old Drugwars text adventure game, finding a creative new concept to make a video game about.
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugwars]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugwars

If the devs are forum members, PM me and I'll bring beers over next time I'm in town!

^ Anything that pisses off Kathleen Wynne is ok with me.

You've got no place in Ontario, you corrupt marxist cunt.

The trailer was hilarious.

There was a news item in Montreal a couple years back where a bunch of the Chinatown restaurants were fined for health violations; turns out their main source of fish were all those old Chinese folk casting lines into the murky waters of the Old Port. But yeah, this game is like totally racist and everything.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

The music from the trailer is really catchy. It seems like it'll be a funny game for sure.

Quote: (10-01-2017 02:30 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

There was a news item in Montreal a couple years back where a bunch of the Chinatown restaurants were fined for health violations; turns out their main source of fish were all those old Chinese folk casting lines into the murky waters of the Old Port. But yeah, this game is like totally racist and everything.

Fresh, locally sourced, sustainable seafood, what's not to like?

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

There was also this Poo-in-Loo Restaurant story last year in the UK:

Quote:Quote:

A takeaway chef wiped his bottom using his hands before preparing food because he does not use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard.

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, from Swindon, was found to have a filthy bottle in the kitchen of Yeahya Flavour of Asia, which inspectors concluded was covered in faecal matter.

When questioned, he said he filled the empty milk bottle with water from the kitchen taps before using it to clean his backside after going to the toilet.

Chowdhury prepared meat and fish curries at the takeaway, which was run out of a rented kitchen at the Nine Elms pub.

The chef, who no longer works at the takeaway, pleaded guilty to ten counts of breaching food hygiene regulations at Swindon Magistrates Court.

He was fined more than £5,000 last year for ten similar offences relating to food hygiene.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...asons.html

[Image: barf.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

All this negative attention to the app that these fragile cunts are trying to stir up is a great way to get viral-level downloads and and put it's money making potential into the stratosphere. If the developers weren't specifically aiming for this or hoping for it, regardless you can bet your ass they are happy as pigs in shit.

The statement they issued also made me chuckle.

Quote:Quote:

“Our game is mainly satire and comedy influenced by the classic politically incorrect shows we grew up watching, such as: South Park, All in the Family, Sanford & Son, Family Guy, The Simpson, and Chappelle’s Show. We also listen to Jay-Z."

I'm going to start adding emphasis to my statements like this.

"I always wipe front to back. I also listen to Jay-Z."