rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most men have no backbone

Hi,

From time to time I like to troll on dating and/or meetup like sites with a fake account (yeah yeah don't judge me).

Just created an account on a popular site that is similar to meetup.
This site is created to find like-minded people to do activities such as sports, going to movies, clubbing etc.

I used to play football with one of the creators of the app and he told me they get tons of complaints daily from female users.
The phone App is abused by thirsty sexless men that will do ANYTHING to get a bang. At that point, my inner child and the joy of trolling thirsty men was created.

I can literally respond/write anything to 90% of the men on this app and they won't call me out for it or god-forbid, getting suspicious this might could be a troll.

I created an activity today: "Looking for tall men to pay me dinner tonight". The site policy says they are very strict that this site is NOT a dating site but I can still create this shit above. No one cares. (you go girl).

Funny part now is how far I can go with the men that write me (or Nathalie) private messages. One guy wrote me: "Hey honey blah blah I'm short men but with a good heart, can I pay you dinner tonight?" I wrote back: "I do not date smurfs". You could think this guy would call me out for being a bitch, but he desperately tries to PAY ME DINNER.

It's pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

cheers

Why would you spend your time trolling guys instead of actively trying to get pussy or money or something of more value then a couple of laughs? I'm failing to see the logic in taking time out of your day to do something that will get you nothing in return...

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

I wouldn't criticize the backbones of others while you're acting like a digital tranny saying stuff, that you wouldn't say to most guys' faces.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Quote: (10-01-2017 10:03 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

It's pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

You are right, just not for the reason you think.

I think it's funny, gives you an idea of the reality women live in. Imagine online solicitors combined with all the guys who try to fuck her during her daily life too. Every thin white girl is practically a rock star in the west now.

I knew it that some guys here reply the standard: "why not chasing pussy bruh? stop waste your time" while sitting on a computer logged in on a forum (especially on the "everything else sector" lol

You get a beautiful inside of what women face daily on facebook, twitter, Instagram, tinder, meetup apps etc etc.

So I'm going to approach 1k to make some guys here happy.

Quote: (10-01-2017 11:56 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I think it's funny, gives you an idea of the reality women live in. Imagine online solicitors combined with all the guys who try to fuck her during her daily life too. Every thin white girl is practically a rock star in the west now.

Thank you. You don't know how many times a girl told me after 30-60min into our date: "I'm so happy that you are not one of those creeps". Be different then thirsty rest.

Quote: (10-01-2017 12:04 PM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

Thank you. You don't know how many times a girl told me after 30-60min into our date: "I'm so happy that you are not one of those creeps". Be different then thirsty rest.

I think you miss the point.

We already know that most men are thirsty and inept. There's no need to waste time proving something as obvious as this. It's like bringing sand to a beach.

Join the big boys and figure out ways to improve your own lot in life rather than identifying and shitting all over men who are still stuck in their old ways. Does it make you feel superior doing things like this?

The obvious next step is to ask them to send you money. Go big or go home.

Every thin white girl is practically a rock star in the west now:

True, but still, corrected for you: Every thin, preferably pale, reasonably pretty, under-32 woman, is an absolute rock-star in all developed countries now. The world is at their (usually, and for various reasons, entitled and lazy) feet.

And yes, this kind of women have (mostly through their smart phones) a stunning amount of extremely-thirsty solicitors and beta-orbiters at any time of their life (well, until they hit the wall, after which they still have a sad bunch of gamma, Western office-worker, orbiters to exploit).

Traveling now but just a quick thought. After reading several entries about Kilin Kapernick I think it's clear he is a beta fag that has let some feminist cunt completely poison his mind and life

I think every guy has thought of doing this but can’t be bothered. I applaud you for taking the effort and time. Report all the findings back here for us. Better reading than making fun of fat chicks. This kind of shit puts things in perspective when you wonder why that hot chick on tinder barely reply’s to your messages. Occasionally a hit girl shows me her tinder. I’m like wow. Dinner, concerts, cash, trashing talking threats, negging. These chicks get it all. I’m surprised they even bother making profiles.

Let's not dog the OP for spoofing a chick's account on a dating site. I've seen plenty of accounts in the manosphere of people doing the same. There are plenty that even recommend doing it as a eye opener. The OP did this, because he wanted to see the results first hand.

I think that's perfectly understandable. It's good to understand the difference between girl's dating experience and guy's. However, once you see enough to understand, I'd just delete the fake account, and move on with the new knowledge.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

[Image: 77ca7a60146635253f5e6488e5fb63e7.jpg]

We all like to play as the chick sometimes, OP.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (10-01-2017 01:53 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Let's not dog the OP for spoofing a chick's account on a dating site. I've seen plenty of accounts in the manosphere of people doing the same. There are plenty that even recommend doing it as a eye opener. The OP did this, because he wanted to see the results first hand.

I think that's perfectly understandable. It's good to understand the difference between girl's dating experience and guy's. However, once you see enough to understand, I'd just delete the fake account, and move on with the new knowledge.

Maybe OP is just bored. If he's stuck in one of the major Swiss cities he's tired of there being no nightlife after 9pm and meeting endless bankers [Image: wink.gif]

So...are you buying me dinner or not...?

97% of men have always been and will always be pathetic losers. Next time you try to teach someone about red pill, remember that there is a 97% chance that he is one of those losers and will view you as a disillusioned member of society. Let them burn in hell.

As you can see, by controlling pussy supply you can basically control all males. That is why pussy is getting more expensive by each passing day. Pussy is used to control men with too much cash on their hand. Cash attracts pussy, and pussy take away cash like a magnet.

You are trolling dating websites pretending to be a chick to prove there is thirst in desperate men when you could be practicing game in an Eastern European city.....or hell any city for that matter....

[Image: too_much_time_on_my_hands____by_rowanful.jpg]

Funniest shit about fake accounts is guys going on SA and double gaming the same chick. First account sets up the pay date then flakes. All dressed up and nowhere to go? Second account swoops in and offers to chill at his place.

Well, I guess I better man up & go tranny-troll dudes on MeetUp.com. I knew there was something wrong with my approach.

So you go on the dating sides and act like you are a woman?

See this is why I've never and will never do this online dating shit. Its a slippery slope for weirdos. The Craigslist Killer probably started out just having a laugh. Look how that turned out.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-01-2017 02:26 PM)speculator Wrote:  

97% of men have always been and will always be pathetic losers. Next time you try to teach someone about red pill, remember that there is a 97% chance that he is one of those losers and will view you as a disillusioned member of society. Let them burn in hell.

As you can see, by controlling pussy supply you can basically control all males. That is why pussy is getting more expensive by each passing day. Pussy is used to control men with too much cash on their hand. Cash attracts pussy, and pussy take away cash like a magnet.

97% of men are and have always been pathetic losers? Yea fuck all those losers who built western civilization and all those losers who fought in wars overseas for their countries and all those losers who save lives every single day at their job and fuck all those losers who do all kinds of different jobs to keep society functioning. You're right I hope they all burn in hell.

Also, pussy is cheaper now than it's ever been.

TS, is this you?

[Image: attachment.jpg37642]   

Perhaps OP will stop when he receives this first unsolicited 'dick-pic'.

That will surely be the line in the sand OP? [Image: boogiepika.gif]

Quote: (10-01-2017 01:31 PM)RURALGAMER Wrote:  

Traveling now but just a quick thought. After reading several entries about Kilin Kapernick I think it's clear he is a beta fag that has let some feminist cunt completely poison his mind and life

I thought that was common knowledge.

Quote: (10-01-2017 09:04 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Perhaps OP will stop when he receives this first unsolicited 'dick-pic'.

That will surely be the line in the sand OP? [Image: boogiepika.gif]

I'm sure that wouldn't stop him at this point.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.