rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antifa Infiltrated, caught planning violent attacks through undercover journalism

Antifa Infiltrated, caught planning violent attacks through undercover journalism

Some crazy stuff, you guys should share this around, Youtube is trying to squash this, it got around 300k views in 6 hours and the top trending vid was like 200k in 3 days.

Isaiah 4:1

^ 37,771 upvotes

222 downvotes

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

So Crowder and Not Gay Jared, who are essentially internet comedians, are doing the groundbreaking journalism today.

Mainstream media really is all Fake News!

This is a huge story, but none of the major media outlets wanted to cover it. The powers that be are bankrolling all of this.

Quote: (09-29-2017 10:30 AM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

This is a huge story, but none of the major media outlets wanted to cover it. The powers that be are bankrolling all of this.

I'm certainly the last person to go all conspiracy theorist.

But it's impossible to ignore the fact that the media only likes to print certain stories.

Exactly why, I can't say. It's pretty fucking suspicious, though.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If it doesn't fit the narrative, it won't be broadcasted, I'm surprised Fox didn't jump on this.

But what do you expect out of the MSM.

As far as a tranny goes, it's pretty passable, but not in the way that people usually might say a tranny is passable. Nothing about it screams tranny to me, and I would have assumed that it's just a typically ugly, butch dyke.

^You can expect the MSM to be a sensitive candy ass in an effort to not trigger the left.

If it was broadcasted by all MSM, it would either be a story shown once then won't be repeated, or it will be caught up by Fox News who will mention it twice and won't be repeated.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

In Germany Antia get still local government support. When asked for the reason they said: They do alternative youth work for kids that you normal don't reach. Well the same you can say about Islamist and Neonazis. They do "alternative" youth work as well.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Shocking. I am shocked.

If you want to be lied to watch the mainstream media...or really the entertainment wing of Ingsoc.

Typical. The thrones of this world believe themselves to be invincible. The media crumbles, economies deteriorate, institutions decay, but when they switch owners (((they))) will lose the only power they ever really had.

Quote: (09-29-2017 10:47 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2017 10:30 AM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

I'm certainly the last person to go all conspiracy theorist.

But it's impossible to ignore the fact that the media only likes to print certain stories.

Exactly why, I can't say. It's pretty fucking suspicious, though.

Like the CNN producers or van jones on russia when those veritas guys caught them. Its supposedly about money, but I think they may have their families hostage or something.

People have a lot more sense than we think, but maybe they just got caught unaware. I don't think they want themselves or their family members to be "SethRich'd"

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (09-29-2017 12:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

If it doesn't fit the narrative, it won't be broadcasted, I'm surprised Fox didn't jump on this.

But what do you expect out of the MSM.

Yeah, Fox has been doing a lot of good stuff lately. The articles seem more in-your-face than usual although I don't follow them that closely.

I like the MS-13 story they're doing. A captioned pic on the website right now says "um, it's not the shoes" under a dude with tons of face tattoos.

But the fact this hasn't been a story is weird. I always just thought it was because the James O'Keefe stuff seemed fake.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.