rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video- College student steals MAGA hat, reports victim for wearing it

As hard as this is to watch, rest assured it has a happy ending:

"This hat represents genocide."

Yeah, of retarded commies.

Back a SJW into a corner and all of the deluded bile they believe in will come spewing out.

I can't see the comments on the video at all, is this an example of the youtube censorship?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I worked as a summer camp lifeguard for several of my later teen years.

When I was off-duty, girls who had a crush on me would always try to steal my hat.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Mass genocide is happening as we speak but only because this chica has been eating all their food

I think this would have worked out better for her if she had long hair and wasn't a fat bitch.

She just doesn't have a body-type that inspires white-knighting.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How is it possible that she was (as she claims) born in the USA, and yet has an accent like a bad Rosie Perez impersonation?

That's some deep rot right there.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Entertaining, especially when the guy mentions he’s half Latino himself. I laughed.

But seriously. Instead of filming this he should just have calmly walked up to her, grab the hat and walk off. No need to waste time by taking that screecher seriously. Maybe ruffle through her hair a little, as you do with a little kid that feels powerless and needs some comfort.

"Man, fuck your laws."

Pretty much says it all.

The takeaway from this one is...

THE MEMES ARE WORKING!

Quote: (09-28-2017 09:50 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

But seriously. Instead of filming this he should just have calmly walked up to her, grab the hat and walk off.

No, he played it smart. If he'd used any level of force to regain his property, she would have escalated physically and then accused him of assault.

He kept his cool, but stood his ground, demonstrated his eagerness to simply get his property back, let her publicly demonstrate that she was insane and in the end, the police came for her, not him.

If he'd chosen to get physical, it probably would have been the other way around.

I'm the King of Beijing!

"Your freedom of speech is literally killing a lot of people out there!"

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

There was a lot of hand holding and "Let me give you space so you can air your grievances."

If I had tried something like what she did as a kid or teen or college student, and an adult found out about it, they would have said, "Give him the fucking hat back." I don't know why any of the authority figures here couldn't do that.

Quote: (09-29-2017 05:51 AM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

I don't know why any of the authority figures here couldn't do that.

This video was shot in California.

Quote: (09-29-2017 05:34 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

"Your freedom of speech is literally killing a lot of people out there!"

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Oh, believe it.

There's a same-sex marriage federal survey (vote yes or no) going around Australia at the moment and the progressives are howling like banshees that their freak brigade are so emotionally sensitive that they'll be killing themselves over the issue, and that mere talk of what direction our democracy should take on the issue is tantamount to killing these fags without our own hands.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

^ George Brandis, our Attorney General, famously said people have the "right to be bigots". He was obviously referring to the unabashed bigotry of the Yes brigade.

Anyway, the woman in the video claims she was born in the US, yet has a thick South American accent.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

I don't understand why he put up with all that. If it was me, within 3 seconds she'd be on the floor and I'd have my hat.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Would love to know what happened to that thing (is that a short and fat effeminate man?).

Quote: (09-29-2017 07:11 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

I don't understand why he put up with all that. If it was me, within 3 seconds she'd be on the floor and I'd have my hat.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-29-2017 07:11 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Then you'd be arrested for assault, have a record, definitely be expelled from your school, maybe you get doxxed, get assaulted, your house and car ransacked.

Your face would plastered over the internet, video being played over and over of you punching her, you might even get a remix #basedmaga punch out video.

Your name will forever be on the internet, prospective employers find your name easily searchable, the left is satisfied that they proved yet again, Trump supporters are violent misogynist racist pigs.

Get the picture yet ?

Enough with the dark alpha triad dick wagging.

Suits is right. If he had attempted to grab his hat she might have cried “assault”.

But what happens now? In this video she is allowed a voice, while she broke the law. She even states “fcuk the law”. Viewers who identify with her, can relate to her and think what she is doing is in their interest have learned that they can act how they like and still be listened to.

People like this are attention terrorists. They do not care about people disagreeing with them or not caring about them. They realize that the more exposure they get, the more people are likely to give in.

The woman in the video doesn’t have any power. None. But by not shutting her down once she steals the hat, you grant her a new one. The longer she can speak even though she did something that is illegal, the more powerful she seems to people who’s interests are aligned with hers. By posting this video online, by giving her a soapbox, the likelihood of creating more people that dare to behave like this increases.

Yes, at the end the police shows up. But that’s not the point. The majority of the time she is granted power. She is allowed to be a bully. “Bad shit happens when normal people don’t do anything to prevent it.” Attention terorists are exploiting this to their benefit because we are afraid to stand up to them. As soon as we think independently and shut them down the moment we are in the legal right, their power goes away.

Quote: (09-29-2017 06:11 AM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

UC Riverside, the bottom of the UC system barrel, the only satellite campus with a large Hispanic student population, nearly 30% of the student body.

Quote: (09-28-2017 09:38 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

How is it possible that she was (as she claims) born in the USA, and yet has an accent like a bad Rosie Perez impersonation?

That's some deep rot right there.

She's an anchor baby (probably weighs as much as an anchor too).

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (09-29-2017 11:04 AM)911 Wrote:  

She's an anchor baby (probably weighs as much as an anchor too).

More.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-29-2017 11:04 AM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2017 06:11 AM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

UC Riverside, the bottom of the UC system barrel, the only satellite campus with a large Hispanic student population, nearly 30% of the student body.

Yep it was, fun fact, they had Talcum X aka Shaun King was there I think a day or 2 before this. EDIT: It was on the 27th actually.

Surprisingly enough there isn't much activism at that school as you'd think.

It's a commuter school next to 2 major freeways east of LA in the burbs.

Most commuter school students don't give a shit about politics because they don't live on campus, they have more shit to worry about like beating traffic to get to work or class.

And quite importantly, most commuting students have actually worked a day in their life that wasn't "activism".