rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poznan, Poland Datasheet (2017)

I was there for two weeks in March, 2017.

Roosh’s book and SuperEliote’s post helped me immensely and I can’t thank them enough. Unfortunately, some things have changed since 2011 and some of the venues have closed down (such as Terytorium Hip Hop night) so I thought I would give an updated version for guys who may be looking to go to Poznan now or in the near future. Here are my two cents:

Venues

Any night:

Piwona

This is basically the college bar. If you say “college bar” most people will know what you’re talking about. There are two locations kind of opposite each other in the main square (Stary Rynek).

What I love about this place is that it is so cheap and there are people there any night of the week. It is a pub style place and not really a dance floor, but it can get pretty lively. Worth a look to score some chicks, or also just to grab a couple quick drinks.

4 PLN ($1 USD) for a beer and 4 PLN for any vodka shot. Unreal.

Try the ocsha hova vodka shot. It is hazelnut and absolutely delicious. Lots of young college girls here.

Dragon Bar

Roosh’s spot. This is a chilled out pub which could be good for a date or also for talking to nice, approachable girls. Busy any night of the week. There are not going to be the high heeled smokeshows here but I still liked the vibe of this place. A good warm up spot and very easy to chat up girls.

I pulled a sexy little polski from here. It is just so easy to talk and the girls are cool.

My only issue with Dragon is that the service is absolutely atrocious. You really have to be aggressive to get a drink. Eye contact simply won’t cut it. It is also a little difficult to find as there is no sign that says Dragon or anything. Just look for a Grolsh beer sign in the window.

Monday – (not) Kuba Libre

Honestly, I don’t recommend this spot on a Monday, I am just including it because it is one of the busiest spots in town and there is a student night on Mondays.

It was good from about 11pm – 12:30am. After that, game over.

The problem is that it gets way too busy to the point where you can’t even move. I don’t mean “can barely move,” I mean literally can’t move at all. You are packed in there like sardines.

You can’t maneuver and you can’t talk to girls because the music is way too loud. I vowed never to go back again, but it would probably be better on any other night of the week.

If you are a Latino or Spanish looking guy you might kill it here if you arrive early enough.
They only play Latino music which has been mentioned by Roosh and others in the past, so the theory is that girls who go there may be interested in scoring Latino guys - seems like it’s true.

Tuesday – I didn’t go out on Tuesday because I had set up dates (stupid!). However, just walking around the main square (Stary Rynek) you can see through the windows and see which bars have people and girls.

I wouldn’t say it is hopeless on Tuesdays, anything can happen in Poznan as there were still girls out.

Pod Minoga was one spot a date took me to and it was actually pretty bumping for a Tuesday, lots of girls around but mostly in friend groups. Sorry I don’t have more info for Tuesdays but you can still try the “any night” spots.

Wednesday – SQ

On Wednesday, go to SQ. I went both Wednesdays I was in Poznan and I absolutely loved it. There is a very large long bar which is great for scoping and talking to girls, the rest is basically like a huge dance floor with tons of hotties. The music they play is good, and it’s also not too loud so it is possible to talk.

My second Wednesday there I must have got about 10 phone numbers and 2 or 3 make outs, and then went home for a one-night stand.

Beware though, a lot of hatred from Polish guys. Even the bartenders were giving me shitty service after witnessing me pillage their women, despite my huge Canadian tips [Image: wink.gif].

Thursday - Czekolada

This is the number one spot Roosh recommended in his book and I must say, he was bang on. Thursday was recommended to me by a local chick because of some lady’s night/student night and it was bumping.

There is a smallish bar area which is good for talking to chicks, and a dance floor that is connected kind of down a hallway where they play mostly popular music. Don’t forget that there is a second floor. I had no idea at first. There is a separate bar, DJ and dance floor on the second level. I actually preferred it up there because it was less crowded and the house music was phenomenal. Lots of skinny chicks and easier to talk.

The only issue with Czekolada is that it is a bit pricey.

20 PLN to get in and 20 PLN for a mixed drink, which is huge for Polish standards. Worth it in my opinion though.

Friday/Saturday – Honestly anywhere. You don’t even have to go in a bar you can just walk around Stary Rynek and you will see a ton of girls about. Most locals will tell you Kuba Libre, or Czekoloda, but there is also SQ and Seqlodnia which is just a floor above SQ and has a similar layout.

Day Game: As mentioned in the past, Stary Browar and Stary Rynek are the places to be.

I’ll also add Adam Mickiewicz University. I saw a couple of smokeshows walking around campus that I still hate myself for not approaching. There were a lot of other cute girls around though to pick up numbers from.

Logistics: Near Stary Rynek – NO MATTER WHAT

Restaurants:

Drukarnia sklad wina & chleba

This was by far my favorite restaurant. I ate breakfast here at least 5 times. They have an “English breakfast” which is your typical eggs, bacon, sausage, but also with fresh meat, bread, cucumbers, and tomatoes so you can make your own little sandwich. I couldn’t even finish the meal and all this cost 12 PLN ($3 USD). And that’s including a coffee.

They also have a “warm sandwich for good morning” which was absolutely delicious; fried egg, hashbrown, lettuce, some other stuff, on a warm ciabatta bun.

They have great lunch and dinner options as well and the price is right. Highly recommend this place. Seemed like it would be a good spot for a date too as they serve booze.

Pizza nel mercato

This place is located in the main square (Stary Rynek). Exceptional pizza for a very good price. One pizza can make two meals as half is enough to fill you up.

Polish Girls:

Amazing but - personally, I think they are a bit overrated in the looks department. Yes, there are a lot of very beautiful women, but it’s not like there are smokeshows on every corner. I’m not complaining by any means, I loved Poland and their women.

What I love most about Polish girls is their attitude. They are extremely approachable and helpful. I didn’t encounter one bitchy girl the entire time I was there.

Once I stopped a girl on the street to “ask for directions” who was talking on her cellphone (dumb move I know). She hung up on the person she was talking to to look up my destination and chat with me for 15 minutes. Just a small example of how helpful and kind they are. Also, they are very sexy, just don’t expect dimes everywhere.

My opinion:

I think sometimes we do too much research before going to a new place. Other than knowing the venues and where to go, you don’t really need to know much. I read so much information about Poland before I arrived that I tried to change my game. I thought that one night stands weren’t likely and that the women expected men to take them for dates, pay for drinks, etc.

I was taking girls out and buying their drinks, then lure them back to my apartment and get no sex. After about a week of this I just said fuck it and went back to my old self (being ruthless, not giving a girl a dime, etc.)

Once I did this, I started having success. I’m not saying you should do this but I’m just saying that you should do what works best for you. Use the game that is best suited for yourself and your personality. If you’re coming from Canada or the US, there is no need to change your game (or probably anywhere for that matter). Maybe tone down the cockiness slightly, but even when I said borderline arrogant shit, it would still make the girls laugh and they would become intrigued. So yeah, don’t change yourself too much.

Enjoy Poznan, I’m sure you will .

Great datasheet. I love sheets that give recommendations for each night. +1

Thorough and comprehensive. Enjoyed reading it. Much better than most things on the Poland thread these days. You've scored a rep point, pal [Image: smile.gif] The positive attitude will carry you far.

Nice datasheet. On a scale of 1 to 10, how was their English (with 10 being fluent English)?

Quote: (09-18-2017 01:05 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

Nice datasheet. On a scale of 1 to 10, how was their English (with 10 being fluent English)?

I have been to several cities in Poland but yet to hit poznan,.. I have found english level quite good in Poland for eastern european standards (probably the best English level on average after Estonia).. iF Poznan follows the Rule...overall something about 6.5-7 from 1-10 ... 10 Being the highest non-native english level, which is usually found in The Netherlands and Scandinavia.

I miss this place so much.

It has a really good vibes and so many beautiful girls.

Thanks for the datasheet, ill be in cracow in two weeks and your assessment on polish girls is encouraging, I hadnt heard too many great things about their looks compared to the rest of EE

Thanks man this sheet was great.

I am in Poznan right now. Any forum members here want to meet up?

Leaving poznan now. My thoughts:

If there was a time when polish dudes were "busted" it's pretty much over. The male competition here is high and it seems like the dudes have plenty of cash. The CPI is lower here compared to warsaw but wages are almost the same--so there's plenty of disposable income and you can see it (stores packed, latest fashions, people out all the time buying stuff etc.)

For even the 6s, considering this, you need to be well integrated. Know polish, ideally be polish, be here for a couple of years.

And all that for quite average looking girls that're getting more spoilt every day. What's the point?

That said, there is something nice about polskas. I can't put my finger on it. It's not just that they're skinny, there's just something else nice about them. The tits are real but so is the schnoz.

It's way better than warsaw but other cities are probably have a better ROI. I was told by a girl that grunts from the local US army base run trains through the main square--approaching anything at all times--which is going to hamper your foreign allure somewhat.

I went to Poznan a couple of years ago, I barely saw a girl that I wanted to speak to, quality was v low compared to FSU. That said, I was there for New Year which could have been a major contributing factor

When is the good time to go to Poznan ?

Quote: (06-23-2018 03:23 PM)Brownsugae Wrote:  

When is the good time to go to Poznan ?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Del