rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnant from precum just a myth ? Coitus interruptus/withdrawal/pull out method

Pregnant from precum just a myth ? Coitus interruptus/withdrawal/pull out method

Throughout my whole life I have always been told and read that precum (pre-ejaculate/pre-ejaculatory/pre-seminal fluid) itself has the ability to make a girl pregnant. However, after more than 10 years of banging girls raw, I myself have never seen a single shred of evidence to support this claim.

Like any guy, I prefer sex without a condom. With those girls I somewhat trust (as far as you can ever trust a woman) and who are in agreement with me not using a condom, I rawdog using the old fashioned pullout/withdrawal/coitus interruptus method. These are girls where we are either in an LTR, or I am seeing them regularly enough to know their monthly menstrual cycles and am pretty sure that they are not seeing anyone else. (Again, as far as you can ever know who a girl meets every day.)

I have used the pull out method for more than 10 years now with various girls of different ages and backgrounds. I have pretty damn good self control and have never blasted inside a woman by accident, and can always stop myself whenever I know i'm close. However, there sure was a lot of banging with precum dripping out of me. Never once has any girl I've banged this way missed her period or even hinted at a pregnancy scare.

To clarify further...if I do ejaculate/cum/orgasm (outside on her body or in her mouth of course) and then go for round 2, or 3, or more, I always either go to the bathroom and piss fully, or use a condom afterwards to make sure no semen/sperm left in my dick leaks out. So, in this scenario I'm talking about precum before your first ejaculation/orgasm or after urinating.

After many years of fucking girls this way and never even having a single pregnancy scare, I'm really beginning to doubt the whole "precum alone can make a girl pregnant" claim.

Does anyone here have expierence of a female actually getting pregnant just from from a man's precum ? Has it happened to you or have you heard it happening to any man you know ? Where's the proof that this actually does happen ? (not just...it "could" happen)

Is the whole precum can cause pregnancy just a myth to sell more condoms ?

Your sailors can swim properly right? I'd assume yes, but stranger things can happen.

The chance of pregnancy from pullout is the same as the chance of pregnancy with a condom. 2%

Keep your pullout game strong.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Well, you'd be a pretty shit mercenary if you are just shooting blanks.

[Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (09-17-2017 07:27 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Your sailors can swim properly right? I'd assume yes, but stranger things can happen.

I got myself tested a few years ago.
I'm healthy and fine.
Infertility/low sperm count/weak swimmers/etc are all ruled out.

I'm a fearless rawdogger and never had a problem. My notch count is probably in the 70's and have had my swimmers tested and doc gave me 100% on my swimmer health.

I don't think you'll have a problem as long as your pull out game is strong.

As long as you take a piss you're alright. No sperm in the precum. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of shit or they got the wrong father.

2% has to be a lie also or I would have got someone pregnant by now. I tell girls its more likely the condom will rip than I fuck up a pullout ;p

I disagree, def possible to get a girl pregnant on precum, but I don't think every guy has the same frequency and volume of precum. It's possible even that some guys don't get precum while having sex and that might explain it or they get very little and the odds are a lot smaller.

Nevertheless, evidence based on you as the only subject is generally not a good idea. If science says its possible, I believe it and this has also been my personal experience.

Quote: (09-17-2017 08:19 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

If science says its possible, I believe it

What's remotely possible (or not possible) isn't what I'm getting at here.
I want to know real life results.
Do you know any female anywhere that actually got pregnant just from precum alone ?

Is it a myth pushed by the condom industry? Why else would there be such a myth?

I'm in the myth camp. I've used the pullout method for years and rarely bother with condoms. I haven't gotten a girl pregnant.

I don't recommend that younger guys go this route because you never know what can happen, but the fears are overblown.

The main reason the pullout method fails is because of lack of discipline. If you're a disciplined person it shouldn't be an issue.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/

I found this study with great difficulty by Googling "precum+sperm" . Here is the money shot quote (I know you see what I did there):

Quote:Quote:

Eleven of the 27 subjects (41%) produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained spermatozoa and in 10 of these cases (37%) a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. In every case where an individual subject produced more than one sample, he either did or did not have spermatozoa in all of his samples. In other words, it was never the case that a subject sometimes had spermatozoa and sometimes did not.

So it seems like your pre-cum is either locked and loaded or totally empty, depending on your genetics. No in-betweens.

Regardless, I think that most pregnancies resulting from failure of coitus interruptus are due to late ejection rather than high potency pre-cum. Pulling out reliably and successfully is not something men are hardwired to be very good at - about half the world's population wouldn't be here if that were the case.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The question of whether women can get pregnant from precum or not isn't a myth. It is possible. Period. There is evidence that motile sperm can be found in precum. The question, rather, should be: How likely is it for a woman to get pregnant from precum? Not very likely, but there are factors that affect the probability:

(1) The volume of your precum. I don't like rawdogging girls because I produce a lot of precum, more than the average guy I'm sure. More precum = higher chance of motile sperm in your precum. I suspect the guys here who like rawdogging produce little to no precum.

(2) If you had sex earlier in the day then have sex again later on without pissing, the probability of motile sperm in your precum increases. However, pissing before sex virtually eliminates this. (There are rare exceptions. There have been studies showing that motile sperm can still be found in some men's sperm even after they piss. See scorpion's link.)

So it's definitely possible, yes, but not very likely. I'm an exception in that I produce more precum than the average guy so I pretty much never raw dog unless the girl is on birth control.

A precum conspiracy theory regarding the condom industrial complex? I expect nothing less from Mercenary!

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Quote: (09-17-2017 08:53 PM)Swoldier Wrote:  

I suspect the guys here who like rawdogging produce little to no precum.

No.
False assumption.

If im turned on and about to bang a girl, i produce precum in sufficient quantities.
If i have been doing nofap (not masturbating) for more than 2 weeks, and me and a chick are about to get naked, then it's even more than than usual.

Quote: (09-17-2017 09:15 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2017 08:53 PM)Swoldier Wrote:  

I suspect the guys here who like rawdogging produce little to no precum.

No.
False assumption.

If im turned on and about to bang a girl, i produce precum in sufficient quantities.
If i have been doing nofap (not masturbating) for more than 2 weeks, and me and a chick are about to get naked, then it's even more than than usual.

Fair enough. Like scorpion said, it could just simply be that some men either have motile sperm in their precum or they don't; if they do and they produce a lot of precum, well, they just have shit luck; if they don't and produce little to no precum, it's nothing to worry about but the possibility is still there. It's one of God's cruel jokes.

Three things in this world i know I'm good at: 1) Catching big fish 2) Killing terrorists 3) Controlling my ejaculations.

I have impregnated women by what has to be precum. It is possible my sperm are so powerful they worked their way into the fallopians via the esophagus. That or the bitches were lying and I paid for some other jokers abortion.

I've also been tested, and there's no shortage of sperms in there.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-17-2017 08:40 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I found this study with great difficulty by Googling "precum+sperm" . Here is the money shot quote (I know you see what I did there):

Eleven of the 27 subjects (41%) produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained spermatozoa and in 10 of these cases (37%) a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. In every case where an individual subject produced more than one sample, he either did or did not have spermatozoa in all of his samples. In other words, it was never the case that a subject sometimes had spermatozoa and sometimes did not.

So it seems like your pre-cum is either locked and loaded or totally empty, depending on your genetics. No in-betweens.

Regardless, I think that most pregnancies resulting from failure of coitus interruptus are due to late ejection rather than high potency pre-cum. Pulling out reliably and successfully is not something men are hardwired to be very good at - about half the world's population wouldn't be here if that were the case.

[Image: potd.gif]

This explains why I'm not a father! I've used the pullout method thousands of times. [Image: lol.gif] Sometimes I didn't even take a piss!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-17-2017 08:40 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I disagree with the above study, because it does not:

- clarify the sexual history of the volunteers (did these horny dudes bang their girlfriends that morning?)

- clarify their hygiene. Some guys just don't wash down there, and the kind of guy that volunteers for a masturbation study is also probably the kind of guy with poor hygiene scruples.

- required a bizarre collection method, that frankly, would require superhuman levels of self-control to achieve - basically they had to jerk off until right before ejaculation, then calmly collect a sample, and then proceed to jerk off till ejaculation. I find it difficult to believe that this is easy to do for horny college dudes

- They were not screened for premature ejaculation, which is probably a major cause of failure of coitus interruptus

Here is a study that says there are no sperm:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12762415

Personally, I've used withdrawal successfully, but I do believe that you have to wash up and urinate properly after emission in order to get rid of all the sperm.

Only takes one of those bastards to get in there.....

I rawdog all the time, never had any problems. I always pull out and unload in her mouth.

To be on the safe side after I've cummed I always wash my dick and take a piss. That removes all cum inside and outside my cock.

Some women are saying that they take the pills but oh that time they forget to take it so cool you have a baby now.

http://www.healthline.com/health/birth-c...ill#intro1

Birth control pills are 99 percent effective with “perfect use,” which means taking the pill at the same time every day without missing a dose. “Typical use” is how most women take the pill, and then it’s about 91 percent effective.

And condoms tend to break but you will not feel it when you ram the girl.

And rawdogging is cool

I was raw dogging it at the bars this weekend. I woke up with some weird-looking little bumps. I rubbed it down with alcohol, so I think I'll be OK.

ITT people wilfully disregard statistics and use the "but it didn't happen to me yet so it's bullshit!" argument. Just embrace the fact that you had a good lucky run, no shame in having been lucky bros. But don't backwards rationalize what happened

I don't believe in it. I used pull out all my life and never had a girl pregnant. I even started to worry at some point. Then a regular forgot to tell me she stopped using a pill after I had not seen her for few weeks. Busted in her a bit before she jumped off and ended up knocking her up.

A myth or not, but in my case it is definitely not worth worrying about.