rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Cuck Chef Would Kill Trump With Bad Food

Quote:[/url]

For those who do not know who this "man" is:

[url=http://www.returnofkings.com/87646/is-anthony-bourdain-getting-cucked-by-his-mma-wife]http://www.returnofkings.com/87646/is-an...s-mma-wife

http://www.returnofkings.com/96740/retur...s-marriage

I do not need to go into the right or wrong about this story.

But it does pose a new angle.

Do you think the likes of Soros, Clinton, et al cook their own meals? No. That would be under them. They would go out and have a lower peon cook and serve their food and pour their wine.

All it would take is for one man who is fed up to slip a bad item into the mix.

And there are more and more men being fed up every day, by being jaded from the MSM or when they find a place like this.

If this does occur, then (((they))) will look for a man/place/thing to blame, and will try to hunt men like us down. To keep this forum going will truly be a huge task. But I think we are up to it.

Does Soros et al sleep well when they know how weak and open they are, I have to ask?

Protect Your Privacy
>>>Get A Burner Laptop Now<<<
Secure Email - https://protonmail.com/
Privacy Tools - https://www.privacytools.io/
Opt out of global data surveillance programs - https://prism-break.org/en/
TAILS OS - https://tails.boum.org/
Tor Project: Anonymity Online - https://www.torproject.org/

^ punkboi better watch what his wife cooks him first

Big city restaurants are hotbeds of liberal retardation and a lot of chefs are complete faggots, which is why I don't hang out with them, with very very few exceptions. I could seriously start an entire thread about how much I hate chefs and the things I hate in the food world.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Bourdain must be looking for some street cred among liberals he hangs out in NYC. Veloce, I would love to read that thread if you ever decide to write it up.

Famous Leftist tolerance strikes again!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (09-16-2017 06:06 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Big city restaurants are hotbeds of liberal retardation and a lot of chefs are complete faggots, which is why I don't hang out with them, with very very few exceptions. I could seriously start an entire thread about how much I hate chefs and the things I hate in the food world.

This is very true. I have had the opportunity to work with a few chefs over the years and most of them have incredibly huge egos and many of them act like they're culinary gods. A lot of these guys have a very inflated sense of their importance and act like what they do is something that others should be grateful for. Just because they can serve up some slop, give it a fancy name and price it at an insane level doesn't make these so called chefs geniuses.

Fuck off with the click bait title.

PS Bourdain started off cool now he's a fag.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (09-16-2017 06:34 PM)MKE-Ed Wrote:  

This is very true. I have had the opportunity to work with a few chefs over the years and most of them have incredibly huge egos and many of them act like they're culinary gods. A lot of these guys have a very inflated sense of their importance and act like what they do is something that others should be grateful for. Just because they can serve up some slop, give it a fancy name and price it at an insane level doesn't make these so called chefs geniuses.

At risk of outing myself, one of my classmates was a former sous chef at a restaurant that shows up in some publications.

Kinda nice in person, but massively egotistical and an absolutely rabid leftist.

Should be Bourdain between the two slices of bread...

Isn't his wife the one that lets groups of Jiu Jitsu practitioners Bukkake her in the locker room?

My money is Bourdain poisons his own food, every single day, with the semen of his wifes many lovers.

I could seriously start an entire thread about how much I hate chefs and the things I hate in the food world.

Do it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Under normal circumstances I would be angry, but it's obvious he's dead on the inside because his wife slept with about 4 dozen teammates as he rearranged his spice rack or some shit. What a loser.

I use to like him pre-CNN.

I don't like how he hypes up every place, pretends all the food is so good and starts his show with some faggy monologue with him blabbering on trying to be so deep.

I've seen him a little bit, now I have more reasons to not watch this. Does he not care that he could arrested?

Quote: (09-16-2017 07:49 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I could seriously start an entire thread about how much I hate chefs and the things I hate in the food world.

Do it.

I guess I could just summarize it in a post or three.

The restaurant world is a lot like Hollywood in that having the 'wrong' opinion can cost you your job, and there's so many assholes going around telling people how the world should be run. You've got all these virtue signalling chefs talking about sustainability and environmental impact and feeding the hungry...at the end of the day eating at a restaurant, especially the kind I run, is a luxury. Chefs love to believe they're a part of making the world a better place. And in a way, we can, in the fact that people go to restaurants to celebrate special occasions or have a romantic night out. That's great and I'm happy to cook for people like that. But most chefs now see themselves at the forefront of 'the issues plaguing the planet', you know that type of heavy and profound rhetoric. It's not enough to provide good food or operate a profitable business anymore. No, you have to buckle under pressures from insane leftist groups like PETA and allow them to dictate what to put on your menu and you've got to dedicate a page of your menu listing all the local farmers you support.

There's a well-known chef in LA named Roy Choi. His places are decent. He popularized Korean tacos there and spawned a huge food truck industry. Per his Wikipedia entry: "Roy Choi, a former valedictorian at the Culinary Institute of America,[6] is the chief chef and considered “a sort of post-Abstract Expressionist food artist"

What the fuck?

Roy Choi and chefs like him will talk endlessly about how we as chefs "have a responsibility to the environment and sustainability" without acknowledging that doing so is pretty goddamn expensive. They live in a dual fantasy world where everyone should have access to good quality food but that everything should be organic and sustainable as well.

When the reality is, these chefs have been given this platform and can afford to get on their soapbox SOLELY because of capitalism and enjoying the patronage of customers that have expendable income.

Just once I'd like to see a chef come out and say, "Yeah, not everyone can afford to eat at my restaurant, and I like to keep it that way."

Restaurants have gone from a business to something much more than that. You have to engage in some bullshit conversation about "social responsibility" and all that shit. There's a coffee shop that tried to open in Highland Park recently in L.A., a low income ethnic neighborhood. The neighborhood protested this coffee shop, saying that it was a sign of gentrification and they don't want property values going up. We're talking about a goddamned coffee shop. Imagine being a working class business owner, saving up for years working for other people before you're ready to drop $100k into a location and build out the place of your dreams, only to have the neighborhood full of brown people tell you, "We prefer to have a vacant storefront that invites squatters and vandalism, we don't want you here." And then when the story inevitably runs in the LA Weekly or LA Times, there are views that are sympathetic to the neighborhood with graphs and charts spelling out the evils of those asshole white business owners just trying to sell coffee. Incidentally, right before the place opened, they had all the glass smashed out of their front doors and windows. It's insane.

As far as chefs go, I don't mind the raging egomaniacs. I might be one myself. What pisses me off is this current culture of believing that we're somehow making a difference in the world, when in reality it's just. fucking. food.

I feel like I can't properly elaborate on what it is that I hate about chefs...a certain breed. I just can't find the words or pinpoint it. I was up until 5am on a coke/weed/tequila bender so that might be why. But watch this video and you'll see everything I hate about the food world. I mean, the food these guys make looks great. The type of stuff I want to eat. But they're just so goddamn insufferable, between that slack, idiotic LA accent, to the uptalk, to their general mannerisms. Everything about this video makes me cringe and thank god I left LA when I did. I know a few people in the video

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

^
Nice one.

There was a solid half fancy / half hip restaurant when I was in Calgary. The staff fit the SJW prototype but whatever, at least they cared about what they did.

One day a guy recommended a special menu item to me -- mini chicken pot pie. Cool, bring it out.

He brings out a shell on one side of the plate, and the chicken filling on the other, explaining that it is the chef's "deconstructed, modern take on chicken pot pie."

It was really tasty. I punched a little hole in the crust and spooned all the chicken stew back into the pie and ate it like a motherfucking normal chicken pot pie.

It's not enough to just make something tasty in a nice atmosphere for these guys. This is how much self-loathing they have.

Quote: (09-16-2017 10:45 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

The chefs in that video are incredibly feminine. If you told me they were all gay, I wouldn't be surprised. I thoughts chefs were hard asses who don't fit among polite society? When I worked in a hotel bar over 5 years ago, I do remember at least the line cooks being manly.

Fucking chefs. I suppose it's the kind of attitude you're going to have when you're determined that what you create has to be 'art' yet the only thing that ever happens to it is that it's turned into mush, then shit, then flushed down the crapper.

"I am so under-appreciated. Fuck the world!"

In Australia we used to have these guys called 'cooks'.

They cooked stuff, and they did it without being flaming fuckwits. We still have a few of them out here in the sticks and thus far I've managed to avoid ending up with a de-constructed chicken parmigiana.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

In Melbourne they now have: "Deconstructed coffee".

[Image: 1464954268218.jpg]

In other words, you pay through the nose to make your own coffee.

I suppose if you're going to de-construct an entire civilisation you might as well be thorough.

You should tell them that having to wash three times as many cups is bad for the environment, then ask to see their rainforest frog credentials.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Next idea. I'm going to start a restaurant and hire a chef with a tiny kitchen, no tables or any ability to cook food. Only one hot waitress to bring the food out.

"Deconstructed and pure uncooked food"

"How do you know your food was from a organic, natural source, local farmers and provided with love if chef's cook all the pureness out of it. Everything you order is quick and to go as we don't have to waste the inefficient process of cooking the food for you. You bring it a restaurant quality meal to the comfort of your own home."

Just bring them a packet of mixed vegetable seeds and an egg.

"De-constructed Caesar salad. That will be thirty dollars plus tip."

Quote: (09-17-2017 09:36 AM)realologist Wrote:  

"Deconstructed and pure uncooked food"

That's actually a thing. Asian hotpot restaurants require you to cook your own food as do certain high end BBQ joints in China that offer a table setup that allows you to prep the skewers of raw food they deliver to your table at your own pace.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I like those kinds of restaurants. They wouldn't be caught dead using the word deconstructed.

In the west we have fondue, and no faggots ever called it "deconstructed cheesy bread" or "deconstructed veggie soup".

I'm so glad my country isn't developed enough to have this sort of faggot socially-responsible cuck restaurants and chefs.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before