rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cape Town - South Africa

Cape Town - South Africa

Hey guys,

Very few details available on SA. Any locals here who can help with the information?

I am thinking to hit Cape Town straight next week and miss Joburg totally. I guess Cape Town will have some local talent. Any other towns recommended.

I really need a lot of details such as day and night game venues - what night places are better w.r.t each night of the week etc. Best places to stay to easily pull? Rent a Care or Taxi?

Thanks,

MD

Cape Town - South Africa

Your'e doing the right thing, go straight to Cape Town.
CT is really amazing city in many aspects and the girls are smoking hot!
The downside is that now it is winter there so all the beach scene is dead.
For nightlife, try long street it has many bars and clubs, it is also a good area to stay, taxis are not cheap so car is a better option.
I've had SNL with quite an attractive petite MILF of French origin in one of the clubs near long street which I forgot the name.
If you wish for upper class girls try Camps Bay area, Caprice cafe-bar is famous for models, in midweek at the winter it is quite empty though. This is good place for day game and also the shopping malls in the waterfront.
I've found a good party for you:
http://www.cafecaprice.co.za/events.html

I had another SNL with medium looking girl (6) which was so grateful I took her that she was like a slave in the bed eager to satisfy me.
A car would also be good to check the wineries around for day travel.

Cape Town - South Africa

Excellent Marko. Thanks for details. I am checking top 10 bars/clubs for cape town as well.

Would need your perspective on one more thing as well. What kind of game the local CT girls are receptive too? I do direct or ultra direct game, but depending on the place I have sometimes to mellow it down. I mean is the social thing big in Cape Town or the girls dont really care about their reaction in front of people.

Any other town in SA you recommend for game as well other than Cape Town?

Cape Town - South Africa

Yeah CT is an awesome place. Just a pity about the weather atm. Clubs are still pumping though. A list of the decent upmarket clubs are: fez, trinity, caprice, jade, 31, st eves, as well as the many bars/clubs in town and tiger tiger in claremont which is usually a very popular student club.

I find the older clubs, ie not tiger, easier as the girls are less clicky and more open to random people. As usual it will be easier to pull in the less upmarket places such as a back packers bar on long street than say caprice.

I find it all comes down to how you handle yourself when it comes to approach. Try direct and if it is too hectic for that club then you can always tone it down. Generally go early to at least get stamped because the lines can get pretty hectic at some clubs.

Cape Town - South Africa

Oh and maybe join this group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/torsten/

Some guy that invites lots of people to parties so you can get in for free.