rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Are White American Men Ditching White American Women For Women Of Other Cultures?

Why Are White American Men Ditching White American Women For Women Of Other Cultures?

I recently responded to another blog, why white, American women are becoming less and less interesting to American men for long-term relationships. Additionally, why women in other cultures are becoming increasingly more desirable to white American men to take as wives. My response primarily deals with the rise of white man, black woman relationships in America, however, also a mixed-bag to include an ever-changing social structure in America which has made it so. I have paraphrased my response below, and would truly enjoy those with worthwhile comments to chime in.

What I have observed, is that “White” women in America are becoming much less desirable as life-long partners to white, American men. Promoting this shift in preference, is the fact that white American women no longer view having children as a gift to their womanhood; instead, reflecting how it could adversely impact (inconvenience) their lives, has gravely denigrated their standing as life-long partners for American men. The result, American men marring women abroad has never been more prevalent. So prevalent in fact that the National Organization for Women (NOW) implored former President Bush to pass the federal law IMBRA, to make it more difficult for American men to marry women abroad. What NOW SHOULD have reviewed, is how the path to feminism in America has led to the destruction of the nuclear family. Although NOW and other extreme feminist organizations would applaud their collectivist movement as progressive, it has hurt garden-variety America women, who do not share their radical views or ideology, as they too have been lumped into this category. Ultimately, this progressive path has made white American women less desirable to ladies from Latin America, Asia and other parts of Europe (Eastern Europe). I also recently responded to a web page in relation to marriages between white men and black women in America. When I was researching this issue prior to drafting my response, I was shocked to discover that white men/black women marriages in America are not only interestingly very successful and lasting, however on the rise as the compatibility of black women and white men is becoming more and more prevalent to the masses. I have illustrated further below:

Statistically, marriages between Black Women and White Men has increased 6% over the past five years; while marriages between White Men and Women has decreased by a staggering 9%. What is it that White men are finding so appealing in Black Women? I believe that feminism has dealt the largest blow to White Man and Woman marriages. Feminism has resulted in a White alpha woman who dictates equal power in the home and career, subsequently creating a beta role for men. This political imposition may appeal to the feel good crowd, however, is destroying the average White American home, morphing White woman into a domestic micro-manager. The white, American wife of today greets the husband with hardness, opposed to softness, anger instead of happiness, more dictatorial than compliant, directing the husbands traffic, etc. Men and women are wired differently. Men are hunter gathers, have lots of testosterone floating within, and not designed to be betas. Women, are designed for nurturing, caring for the family and other complex necessities to maintain the home. Men are simpler in their design, we pay the bills, ask the woman to marry, want sex, companionship and respect. Very easy to meet these very basic needs, however, the feminists of today have convinced women they are selling-out if they do so. In short, White women have been programmed by society to believe that it is their duty to play the part of the alpha female in the home. The result, 44% divorce rate in White marriages. When a White Man marries a Black Woman, the marriage is 4x more likely to succeed than White Man, White Woman marriages. That needs to be restated, the marriage between a White Man / Black Woman is 400% more likely to succeed. Firstly, Black Women have not bought into the whole I am woman hear me roar mentality and ideology of feminism. This in itself is a huge obstacle which is not relevant. I believe that Black Women come from a much more difficult and challenging place. Generally, the Black family home is without a father figure, faced with financial hardship, often affecting continuing education, etc. Many Black women have been the victims of cheating or MIA Black husbands, abused physically and emotionally. In short, Black Women have had many generations of dealing with physical and emotional chaos leading to character building, which has made them strong both physically and mentally, however, also especially understanding the importance of compassion and loyalty. In fact, Black Women are renowned for their loyalty to their mates and families, something White men are renowned for as well.

Physically, on average, Black Women tend to be taller than White Women; more athletic and higher endurance levels (blacks use 89% of their full oxygen capacity); age much better than their White counterparts (melanin-rich skin); considerably higher success rate of pregnancies resulting in healthy babies; lower maintenance, much easier to be around and entertain; love to laugh, etc. However most importantly, Black Women prize being a good wife and mother above all else, including career. A Black Woman will be there to greet her husband at the door after a long day, sit and look him in the eye, patiently listening when he feels the need to talk after a difficult day, and his biggest cheerleader. A Black woman truly cares about her husband’s mental and spiritual health. A White woman will be more concerned how he reacts to how her day was? If a White man is verbally accosted in public by another woman, he will need to physically restrain his Black wife from defending his honor, a White woman would dial 911. Most White Men are career oriented, enjoy being the breadwinner and caring for their collective families, making them ideal partners for Black Women. Blogs, websites, etc., are increasing incrementally re: the successful relationships between White Men and Black Women. Black women have become much more assertive for all the right reasons in pursuing White men for developing relationships - and White men are happily allowing them to do so.

This comes off like an advert for black women complete with thin statistical evidence, NAWALT, and nonstop emoting. We don't allow female posters on this forum--are you sure you're not a girl?

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (09-14-2017 12:43 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

This comes off like an advert for black women complete with thin statistical evidence, NAWALT, and nonstop emoting. We don't allow female posters on this forum--are you sure you're not a girl?

Buck Wild. I was straightforward when I said worthwhile comments. You need to step out of the way and let the adults post here.

Quote: (09-14-2017 12:57 PM)Coach_Harris Wrote:  

Buck Wild. I was straightforward when I said worthwhile comments. You need to step out of the way and let the adults post here.

I'm guessing banned before the end of the week. Posting racial threads as a newb is not a great idea.

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:07 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2017 12:57 PM)Coach_Harris Wrote:  

I'm guessing banned before the end of the week. Posting racial threads as a newb is not a great idea.

@Baphomet: Apparently you are attempting to create a combative and hostile environment here (not sure why), however, enlighten me as to what is racially insensitive please.

Quote: (09-14-2017 10:25 AM)Coach_Harris Wrote:  

...A Black Woman will be there to greet her husband at the door after a long day, sit and look him in the eye, patiently listening when he feels the need to talk after a difficult day, and his biggest cheerleader. ...

Obviously written by a female but this is the smoking gun for me.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:15 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

...A Black Woman will be there to greet her husband at the door after a long day, sit and look him in the eye, patiently listening when he feels the need to talk after a difficult day, and his biggest cheerleader. ...

Forgive me if I do not respond to some guy who spends all his time behind a computer screen (re: 2,618 posts). 2,618 posts, Really??!! Whole big world out there lad, see some of it.

Exactly--I had to read this sentence twice to make sure it was actually there. Pure comedy.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:19 PM)Coach_Harris Wrote:  

Forgive me if I do not respond to some guy who spends all his time behind a computer screen (re: 2,618 posts). 2,618 posts, Really??!! Whole big world out there lad, see some of it.

Confirmed female poster.

Looks like I gave her too much time. She didn't even last the day.

[..]

[Image: aEHTkjt.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (09-14-2017 01:44 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Looks like I gave her too much time. She didn't even last the day.

Hacker Factor's Gender Guesser returns a male result.

The massive blocks of text and pseudointellectual tone suggests a Gamma. Most likely it's Old SEA Dog or NASA Test Pilot again, still butthurt over their bannings.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

[Image: p4ut85G.png]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This advertorial brought to you by:

[Image: swirl.jpg?Action=thumbnail&Width=715&Format=png]

If the average black woman in America looked less like this:

and more like this....

Quote: (09-14-2017 10:51 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

...you'd see a lot more "swirl" pairings. The average black woman doesn't look like the one in the "swirl" pic. She's fit with curvy hips. Add a decent face and there would be more than a few white guys who would LTR her. I have a white friend of mine who is dating a half-black girl that still looks fairly black. She's sweet, feminine and quite charming. Oh, and she's slender! I think there would be more than a few white guys who would jump on the swirl train if so many black chicks weren't the size of double-wide houses.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:53 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Man this meme is cracking me the fuck up [Image: icon_razz.gif]

I clicked on this thread for a discussing about dating aboard but instead got an advertisement for dating black girls.

Too bad donovan sharpe doesn't post on here often.

Quote: (09-14-2017 10:51 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

WS (Would Swirl)

Quote:Quote:

If a White man is verbally accosted in public by another woman, he will need to physically restrain his Black wife from defending his honor

[Image: tenor.gif]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (09-14-2017 08:53 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I can't believe I missed this post. 100% that the OP was an unattractive black female.

Good luck with your swirling.

More likely a white cuck with a fetish for being dominated by black women

White women have always been hard to keep in line. All the structures for keeping them going in the right direction have been removed. Men need to look for a compatible disposition and a realistic goal oriented woman. Too many guys are jumping off a bridge with a woman who puts the crazy before a wholesome productive family and knows little about selflessness and sacrifice.
After all that, white women age fast and gain weight like crazy. It is not uncommon for white women to be wrecked at 30 while women from other cultures are holding it together pushing 50. There is no mystery in how to stay thin anymore. It is a matter of choice and discipline. Women love cupcakes and starbucks more that looking fit and healthy while having a happy productive attitude.

What are "white women"?

It sounds like you're talking about "American" or "Western" women, actually. That topic in terms of their declining quality has been treated ad nauseum, as it is obvious. Ask black guys about finding a fit black woman, though, if you think you've got it bad.

I've hooked up/dated with a few black women and they have all been very swell. A couple of them were foreign and families moved here when they were very yougn and they were just the best. Very sweet, generous, and would bend over backwards for me (in more ways than one). If I was in a place where I felt like settling down a few years ago I could have stuck with one of them.